NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
names please!

The defendants are Grant and Amanda Hayes. He is a local musician and changed Hayes to Haze. The victim is Laura Ackerson. I am already on go for that trial to begin.

I am trying to follow, it is difficult though. Like you all have said with the crappy video and sound.

I need a break between these trials to get some serious house work done.

The defendants are Grant and Amanda Hayes. He is a local musician and changed Hayes to Haze. The victim is Laura Ackerson. I am already on go for that trial to begin.

I hope their video and audio is much better than this trial.........

I am trying to follow, it is difficult though. Like you all have said with the crappy video and sound.

I need a break between these trials to get some serious house work done.

My six year old gson said this morning that if I died they wouldn't be able to find my body. He is so right. I haven't done any serious house work in a couple of months--between my health issues and these trials. I wish I could get them both in sync.

I hope their video and audio is much better than this trial.........

We normally have two tv stations that live stream local murder trials with excellent audio and video. Look forward to having you all share in some North Carolina hospitality :)

Have any of you read or heard how long they are projecting this trial will last?

Have any of you read or heard how long they are projecting this trial will last?

Nope. I just started following this one yesterday or Monday. Someone mentioned it on the Seacat thread and here I am.............

I thought I heard the witness say that Levi in the 911 call asked for the police and not for medical.

I think this occurred in Los Lunas and not Albuquerque. Levi just worked for the Albq PD.

We normally have two tv stations that live stream local murder trials with excellent audio and video. Look forward to having you all share in some North Carolina hospitality :)

My first WS case was Jason Young. Loved that North Carolina hospitatlity.:seeya:

That recording was very interesting.

I am so sorry to ask this cause I listened to the dang thing......what did you find interesting about it? I am ashamed to admit it but I tuned it out after a few minutes!

My first WS case was Jason Young. Loved that North Carolina hospitatlity.:seeya:

Thank you so much! Was it the first Jason Y. trial or the retrial? Glad most of you all were not with us on the Brad Cooper case. There were several hundred people on here with that trial and there were so many tempers flaring--many thought he was innocent, that many more thought he was guilty. Another husband murders wife case. The mods were working overtime, almost everybody participating in the thread got put in time out at least once. People around here are still divided on his guilt. The jury found him guilty, I think he's guilty, but others ready to fight over his innocence.

here we go again. Was the jury let back in or did they just leave? Did they hear the tape?

Hey! Saints be praised! I can hear Mr Mumbles

I don't know when I ever saw people jump up and sit more times than this court............

here we go again. Was the jury let back in or did they just leave? Did they hear the tape?

Hey! Saints be praised! I can hear Mr Mumbles

I don't know but I think the judge left..........and the witness stepped down!

I think the defense was objecting and the jury left. Then i saw the Pros smiling real big so I assume they one the objection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back