GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think if anyone pleads guilty they won't need to have a jury. I don't think we know yet if any of them have decided to plead guilty.

I hope they all burn long and slow. Especially "mom".

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

KOAT is weird, the story hits show up on Google, but links take you to a one liner or another story.

This guy is going to be in real trouble once he arrives in prison. Someone is going to seek justice for Victoria.

I used to think that, but I don't anymore. Jails are full of people just like him, who will be all too willing to hear his stories of what he did to that child and have their hand on it during the telling.

I used to think that, but I don't anymore. Jails are full of people just like him, who will be all too willing to hear his stories of what he did to that child and have their hand on it during the telling.

This. Prisoners who have raped and murdered are not who I want delivering 'justice'. What about justice for *their* victims? While I wouldn't ever shed tears for these monsters I also wouldn't cheer for any rapist murderer fellow prisoners either.

Plus I doubt as many (violent) prisoners really care about child victims as we like to think. I think prisoners just hate high-profile offenders of any kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i was a CO for years and years. the other inmates do not like kiddie diddlers, but they usually are housed with other short eyes. there is also whole separate prisons for sex offenders.

the one misconception though is other inmates do not care about spouse abusers. they aren't even housed separate. some don't even really care about spouse killers, unfortunately.

This. Prisoners who have raped and murdered are not who I want delivering 'justice'. What about justice for *their* victims? While I wouldn't ever shed tears for these monsters I also wouldn't cheer for any rapist murderer fellow prisoners either.

Plus I doubt as many (violent) prisoners really care about child victims as we like to think. I think prisoners just hate high

This case has always struck me as one of the most awful, hardest cases to follow. I can't imagine.

Link: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/...having-sex-and-making-dinner-with-her-killer/

Some info I don't recall hearing before:
"The murderers reportedly removed some of the girl’s organs. Her heart was found in a plastic bag in a laundry basket at the home."
"Martens told police that shortly after the murder, she and Fabian had sex, and the three later made dinner together."
"The transcripts revealed that Gonzales had sexually assaulted Victoria on a daily basis during the month before she died, and took photos and video of the assault."
"According to KOAT, Michelle may have also let those men sexually assault her young son."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole case just makes me sick! Victoria was such a beautiful little girl. May those *******s rot!

I used to feel sorry for monster mom's parents, but not after listening to these recent jailhouse calls. Instead of being angry with their daughter (who has admitted to allowing the assault, murder and mutilation of their grandchild and recruiting pedophiles to rape both grandchildren) they are angry with the media and now conduct their conversations in code.

http://www.koat.com/article/michelle-martens-jail-calls/9904848

http://www.koat.com/article/martens-family-uses-secret-language-during-jail-phone-calls/9910590

http://www.koat.com/article/woman-kicked-out-of-court-after-threatening-michelle-martens/9628761

this is from early in the month when they decided to try them separately but my first time watching the video. Kelley falls on her *advertiser censored*, she really messed her leg up when she jumped off the balcony. and a family member of Gonzales and Kelley was in court and got tossed for communicating w Kelley and Gonzales and threatening "mom". I think it may be Kelley's sister, I saw pix of them together on fb. mannnn what family environment did these ppl have.

So, I guess the family member thinks Gonzales and Kelley are all sweet and innocent and Michelle is the only one that should be held accountable for this?? Disgusting. I couldn't help laughing my butt off when Kelley fell on her *advertiser censored*. All three of them are such repulsive creatures and a waste of space.

EWWW ok sorry It has to be said , so Ill do it ....Those people are just GROSS all three of them , they are nasty weird and trashy.....and frankly I'm surprised that poor little Victoria had a decent place to live by the looks of them, and the one blowing kisses to the reporter is so far beyond disgusting and trashy, I can smell them from here Sorry I just don't see how a sweet faced little angel came out of something so unhuman, and ugly, poor baby , she really didn't have a chance, but she saved her baby brother by default , he is the one who really has to live his whole life with this, and I love my daughter to he end of the earth but I would never be able to speak to her if she did something like this! ever ! MOO

I am restraining myself. What you saw in that courtroom is generational neglect. I'm not defending them, merely pointing out they clearly were not loved and nurtured as children. Toss drug use in the mix and you get these type of subhuman adults.

The grandparents confuse me. But I'll leave that alone for now.

I would even go as far as saying they were likely sexually abused extensively as children.

I am restraining myself. What you saw in that courtroom is generational neglect. I'm not defending them, merely pointing out they clearly were not loved and nurtured as children. Toss drug use in the mix and you get these type of subhuman adults.

The grandparents confuse me. But I'll leave that alone for now.

forget separating them

put them in a room together and let them kill each other

They are where they belong, all three of them. They look as though they are still in denial, I think they are still hoping for short sentences, they cannot accept it - not even to themselves, I don't think their brains work properly.
They are where they belong, poor Victoria paid with her life, so now they can spend the rest of their lives where they are.

They are where they belong, all three of them. They look as though they are still in denial, I think they are still hoping for short sentences, they cannot accept it - not even to themselves, I don't think their brains work properly.
They are where they belong, poor Victoria paid with her life, so now they can spend the rest of their lives where they are.

They're are sociopaths, they only feel bad for themselfs.

They are where they belong, all three of them. They look as though they are still in denial, I think they are still hoping for short sentences, they cannot accept it - not even to themselves, I don't think their brains work properly. They are where they belong, poor Victoria paid with her life, so now they can spend the rest of their lives where they are.

BBM. I think meth has a lot to do with that. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back