GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
but they usually are housed with other short eyes. there is also whole separate prisons for sex offenders.

^^^

Short eyes?

but they usually are housed with other short eyes. there is also whole separate prisons for sex offenders.

^^^

Short eyes?
Short eyes is slang for pedophile

State wants Google to release records in Victoria Martens case:

"Friday, prosecutors also filed an application asking a judge to order Google to hand over information and records from the three defendants’ Gmail accounts. Prosecutors believe the accounts will show Google searches, from the morning of the murder, of maps, images and terms that could be relevant to the case."

http://krqe.com/2018/01/12/state-wants-google-to-release-records-in-victoria-martens-case/

State wants Google to release records in Victoria Martens case:

"Friday, prosecutors also filed an application asking a judge to order Google to hand over information and records from the three defendants’ Gmail accounts. Prosecutors believe the accounts will show Google searches, from the morning of the murder, of maps, images and terms that could be relevant to the case."

http://krqe.com/2018/01/12/state-wants-google-to-release-records-in-victoria-martens-case/

I hope and pray they comply.

i was a CO for years and years. the other inmates do not like kiddie diddlers, but they usually are housed with other short eyes. there is also whole separate prisons for sex offenders.

the one misconception though is other inmates do not care about spouse abusers. they aren't even housed separate. some don't even really care about spouse killers, unfortunately.

Oh, yes they do!

Lol, not in my experience 9 out of 10 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING NEWS:

Michelle Martens, Victoria's mother, has agreed to plead guilty to one count of child abuse of a child under 12, resulting in death. All other charges will be dropped. She could get 12 years in prison.

This is just being reported on KOAT in New Mexico. That's all the information available. I can't seem to post a link but will do so as soon as I can figure out how to on my iPad.

Mother of slain girl pleads guilty to child abuse, faces 12 years in prison

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

Michelle Martens, Victoria's mother, has agreed to plead guilty to one count of child abuse of a child under 12, resulting in death. All other charges will be dropped. She could get 12 years in prison.

This is just being reported on KOAT in New Mexico. That's all the information available. I can't seem to post a link but will do so as soon as I can figure out how to on my iPad.

This can’t possibly be real surely not? What an absolute disgrace!!! If ever a case demanded life without parole or death for all participants it’s this one. People should be up in arms about this. Shame on the prosecutors.

I'm stunned at the turn this case has taken. I'm not sure what to think, but given the high profile nature, I'm sure the statements made today in the pressor must be accurate. The mystery male DNA? So the donor was in the apartment sometime between 7:06 & 8:47? Michelle & Fabian didn't see this person, have no idea who it could be? Why isn't Jessica talking?

I'm stunned at the turn this case has taken. I'm not sure what to think, but given the high profile nature, I'm sure the statements made today in the pressor must be accurate. The mystery male DNA? So the donor was in the apartment sometime between 7:06 & 8:47? Michelle & Fabian didn't see this person, have no idea who it could be? Why isn't Jessica talking?

I don’t believe they are clueless who the Monster is. I sincerely hope law enforcement do the DNA Parabon Phenotyping on the unknown male dna.

I am just speechless about this. And disgusted. Jessica knows who the murderer is. Why wouldn't she say who it is?

LE seems to be at a loss right now. But there have to be clues, right? Phone calls? Maybe the killer lived there in the same complex?

Jeez. What a tragic mess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back