NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am really worried. It may have been an open court and people here or from another well known site may well have heard other evidence not released by MSM, but please be careful in reproducing it here! My understanding is that if it has not been reported in MSM it is likely to be part of the SUPRESSION ORDER. Blogging on forums is the same as publishing is it not????!!!! Please be careful.

One, I would hate for any of you lovely people to be in legal hot water and I would hate for the defense to claim such blogs in their case for a trial by media.

A Journo friend of mine in UK said that 2 reporters got a jail sentence for reporting on evidence that was part of a suppression order. We, as bloggers are publishing.

I wonder though if the court would be told what was part of suppression order..there may be other stuff. But I did wonder also if it should be published.

Guys I am really worried. It may have been an open court and people here or from another well known site may well have heard other evidence not released by MSM, but please be careful in reproducing it here! My understanding is that if it has not been reported in MSM it is likely to be part of the SUPRESSION ORDER. Blogging on forums is the same as publishing is it not????!!!! Please be careful.

One, I would hate for any of you lovely people to be in legal hot water and I would hate for the defense to claim such blogs in their case for a trial by media.

A Journo friend of mine in UK said that 2 reporters got a jail sentence for reporting on evidence that was part of a suppression order. We, as bloggers are publishing.

Suppression order was lifted...

12:45pm June 22, 2012

Accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay has been refused bail in a Brisbane court.

The decision came this afternoon, after the court heard blood of his wife Allison Baden-Clay was found in the family car.

The blood was found in a position consistent with the back seat of the car being laid down to create a larger boot space, Crown Prosecutor Danny Boyle told the Supreme Court in Brisbane.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2012/06/22/426781_crime-and-court-news.html

I googled "acting incriminating" and this is the pic that came up lolol.

820619-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Gerard Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton silent as she left Supreme Court, wouldn't answer questions from reporters @9NewsBrisbane

i did go for a walk at lunchtime, down to the courts, got there in time to see the prosectuion team come out first and few minutes later the defence team and OW, no one stopped to talk to the media that I could see....the defence team and OW headed up George street towards Peter Davis' chambers with cameras in their faces the whole way, lsat seen all heading into Davis' building

and I have to say....I am very glad bail was denied today, i wasn't very confident it would be

Some of the things someone at the court has reported.

1. The children were home at the time.
3. TM said it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion.
6. TM was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TM wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.
The ones on his chest he claims came from a catepillar.

G claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, G's mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, G had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing.

They have no COD, it looks like suffocation.

This was from the other site, a mrs muddle, who says she was at the court. Hope I am allowed to post this. Only posted the things we hadn't heard.

He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

This juicy piece of info is very significant in my opinion...Why a video call?
Also.....were there any other calls made and to whom?? I would think if my wife was missing at that time after going for a walk this would be when I would call Police and search for her...Why did it take so long because obviously he was up and awake?? Or is he going to say the kids or Allison must of used the phone? I wonder what NBC has said about this?

Supression order was denied I thought.

One GIANT step in Justice for Allison :)

Originally Posted by ZORRO ...
'... if he is the murderer, he can see the inevitable justice process closing in on him'.

Absolutely agree!
Thank you to QPS, to all the police men and women, Detectives, forensic scientists etc. who have achieved this just result today. Thank God we have a Supreme Court Justice system in this State. Thank you to Mr Danny Boyle, Crown Prosecutor, for this just result today. Thank you Justice Bodice for your wise decision today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie