NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what GBC told OW about phone call to NBC at 12.30am that night.

Puhleasssssse dear baybee piglet XX She KNOWS (imo moo moo of course). She knows her entire "Brisbane" family are about to go down in a big way. She should just go home to her family and move on.

a caterpillar incident?? what there was a swarm of them? I can just see it now.

A er, swarm of Aussie caterpillars. These are spitfire larvae.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/47950330@N06/5478245397/"]Spitfire Caterpillars | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

:D

It always amazes me how stupid people are.

I mean, if you're going to kill your wife, you don't google how to do it or how to evade capture and appear 'incriminating'. And then 'taking the fifth'... *bangs head on desk*
Like we even HAVE the fifth amendment in Australia. What an idiot. And don't do it all on your own computer. What the heck?!

" Taking the Fifth"

I have to go out and can't read anymore for a while. I told you he thought he was in TV shows. Should have watched the English one though, our justice system is based on the english model.

Says a lot i think for the number of brain cells that were working - perhaps they had all migrated to his nether regions and were involved in operation down there!

Stupid <modsnip>, can't stand people who don't understand that we are not American and have a totally different set of rules, like being asked what you are doing for Thanksgiving. no offence to our American friends

Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurer of a potential claim on April 30, after his wife's body was recovered but before the identity had been confirmed.

And contrary to a statement that he had given police, that his wife had gone for a walk at about 10pm on April 19 and he slept heavily until 6am the following morning, when he reported her missing to police, forensic examination of his home phone showed it had been lifted off its charger at about 1.40am on the morning of April 20. A brief call to the phone of Mr Baden-Clay's father was logged at 12.20am.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

So if he called dad, dad has to have known about what happened right?

from mrs muddle on aussie crooks and crims, hope its ok to post this, if not i will delete

So I arrived about 9.45am. Olivia and GBC’s representation then arrived and we both stood outside the court. I stood two feet from Olivia and friend before going in. She was pretty non-descript and I can’t form an opinion either way. I think she knew he did it, but wasn’t involved. Danny Boyle and the rest of the DPP team showed up.

We shuffled inside and sat and waited while the cases before were dealt with (callover).

Basically, it went as follows.

SC argued his point first, rebutting the submissions made by the DPP.

Some of the facts:

1. The children WERE home at the time.
2. GBC lied to police about his affair being over.
3. TMcHugh made a statement saying it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion.
4. ABC had a journal, and she had written in it in the days leading up to the murder. GBC had hand drawn a pic of McHugh’s house in the journal.
5. ABC and GBC were undergoing counselling.
6. TMcHugh was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TMcHugh wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
7. No visible signs of trauma on the body (no cut off hands), besides a chipped tooth.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
9. GBC hired his lawyer on day 3 after being made aware he was a suspect.
10. ABC’s Blood was found in the back of the 4wd.
11. On the day a body was discovered at Kholo Creek, GBC contacted Insurance company and initiated a claim. This was BEFORE she was formally identified.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.
The ones on his chest… wait for it, he claims came from a caterpillar.

Here’s the nail in the coffin though peeps…………

Gerbil claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, Gerbil’s mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned Nige at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

But wait, there’s more. Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, Gerbil had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing. morning.

I am really pleased I went, to clear up some of the innuendo going around.

It is clear the motive is financial gain and the affair and new life planned with Toni. Toni has sold him out to save her own skin. I am just waiting for Nige to get arrested as an accessory now.

There was nothing mentioned that it was premeditated and meant to happen in July though, as if Toni had said this in her statement, it would have been submitted to court today and it was not.

They have no COD, it looks like suffocation.

This or most of it at least was reported on the 7 newflash around 1.30, so suppression must have been lifted.

Forgive me for butting in, perhaps they are referring to Caterpillar as in the large machinery.

You clever dear......Do they make ride-ons? Well we know he didnt do his lawn with it :blushing:

Puhleasssssse dear baybee piglet XX She KNOWS (imo moo moo of course). She knows her entire "Brisbane" family are about to go down in a big way. She should just go home to her family and move on.

Gerard loves Allison.....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

Real flight risk - reckon my last post about the BC house and car search last night might be a bit closer to reality that i first thought. IMO

Earlier, the court heard that Baden-Clay's mistress had insisted he warn his wife on the night of April 19 that both women would be at the same real estate conference the following day.

BBM....I thought ABC told the hairdresser that it was Pathways Conference....lol...all that time discussing which conference???

It might still be that GBC wasn't aware that ABC was actually going to Pathways perhaps??? Maybe she intended to go to both...Which is why Kerry anne said it was going to be a busy day for her?

So glad to be getting more info..especially from court proceedings!

Hi Everyone! :D First time poster here!

I have been following the Baden-Clay threads since poor Allison went missing, you guys are fantastic and clever.

So happy GBC did not make bail.

I'm thinking about the Dickies and the girls right now though, I wonder how they are feeling at the moment.

I don't understand how the accused could have had any entitlement to the proceeds of Alison's insurance policy. If the body wasn't recovered surely the insurance company wouldn't pay out. On what grounds could he have expected to get the payout.

The Crown alleges Mr Baden-Clay had Googled the phrase 'taking the fifth' in the days before Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared, in reference to the fifth amendment to the US Constitution that prevents a person from being forced to be a witness against themselves in a criminal case.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1yUX4Bl82

He is incredibly 'not bright' how on earth could 'pleading the fifth' help in an Australian court? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie