NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! Thank you to Inspector Ainsworth and all his good Police men and Police women.

Bravo QPS!!!!

I think that we can now see why QPS released so little evidence up until now. The didn't want the defense to be forwarned - afterall "forwarned is forarmed". Hence, their pissy little defenses / excuses which look so pathetic against the crown's case.

I suspect that GBC's supporters (all 4 of them) are seriously reconsidering the continuation of their unwavering support of his innocense - not to mention any further donars to GBC's fighting fund.

We come back to the question of were the girls left alone or did someone come over to babysit?

Still, don't understand N at the bus stop.

Maybe TM was Ms Helpful on that night & minded the girls.

There's soooo much more going to come out in this whole case I think...I don't think he'll go down alone.

How many think there'll be another arrest in the next week or month?
respectfully snipped

In my opinion, yes Nads but then Black Caviar I am not, and I have been wrong several times so I am not a fair bet!

Sorry....What does pressing face time mean? Is this a type of phone that does this?

Sorry to sound ditzy but I have never heard that before...What does it do? Does it do an automatic video?

I was suspiciously thinking that maybe he did the Video call to show his father what he had done?? IMO

Yes it's an option on the iPhone .. it means you go straight to a video call with someone else with the same phone so you can see each other while talking :)

So right..

How did the Dickies find the strenght to even share the funeral with him and with dignity? That would have been a big ask.

:candle:

A massive ask, but they did it for their daughter and their granddaughters i would say

forgive me if someone has already suggested this, but:

Injuries "post mortem" could mean injuries "after death". If this is the case there could be any number of injuries before death???

I don't have the link handy but I think they were reporting the "post mortem examination" not post mortem injuries. Is this correct?

Also I just assumed 1.23 second call based on the report. 1m 23seconds would make far more sense. It seems to be incorrect in all reporting if that's the case. Perhaps it was accidentally misquoted in court?

1.23 seconds means = He called dad and hung up when dad answered, coz he realized, 'I dont want dad involved'

1.23 minutes means = In the least, dad knows....in the most dad helped.

We come back to the question of were the girls left alone or did someone come over to babysit?

Still, don't understand N at the bus stop.

That's what I've also thought - he prolly called the olds over to babysit/dispose of body (as you do)....

G: "Hi Dad....can you and mum come over? I need someone to babysit....and oh, can you bring some old carpet and a shovel?"
N: "No worries, son...be there soon."

alll totally in my imagination of course and totally Moooooooooooooooooo

I reckon if you'd just murdered your wife, then rung your dad, his first response would surely to call the police.
Perhaps the father is in on it too? But that would be surreal.

'Dad, dad!'
'Yes son, do you know what time it is?'
'I've killed A. I need to dump her body!'
'Okeedoke, I'll be right there.... '

Wha? Something's wrong.

He could have said that there was an "accident" and to come over quickly and then the dad found out what happened when he got there?

I have, was fearful of what I would find, lol...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
The laughing is nothing to do with your statement UT. I have just come on line, and absolutely love your "kopper logs". Honestly, (not taking away from the seriousness and sadness of this case), you guys are hilariously funny and clever. You make my day. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe TM was Ms Helpful on that night & minded the girls.

There's soooo much more going to come out in this whole case I think...I don't think he'll go down alone.

Except that when GBC was arrested, I saw on one of the MSM links that there won't be other arrests.

Unless GBC implicated his parents, and that's why they had those searches. I wouldn't put it past him after what it appears he's done to his wife. :no:

Yes it's an option on the iPhone .. it means you go straight to a video call with someone else with the same phone so you can see each other while talking :)

I often press mine by mistake and when I use my recent callers list to make a call if I press one that I made a facecall on earlier it goes straight to that. I have to hang up and redail them on a voicecall, esp if my hair isnt done lol.

I agree too. I'm pretty sure that phone companies don't measure calls in fractions (e.g. hundredths) of seconds...so 1.23 seconds would almost surely refer to the call lasting one minute and twenty-three seconds.

Now, regarding the police search of Mama and Papa Bear's car and house last night...does anybody else out there believe that they may have done this due to the belief that NBC and EBC may have been ready to help their son flee the state / the country as quickly as possible, if he had been lucky enough to be released on Bail yesterday/today?

Last of all, just out of curiosity, I did a Google search for "growing a beard makes you look innocent", but it didn't bring up any worthwhile results.
i reckon they just got a bit more evidence to put up their sleeve, use it today if they need to and be totally prepared for another arrest. go to church bc sen because there will be no sunday for you

I reckon if you'd just murdered your wife, then rung your dad, his first response would surely to call the police.
Perhaps the father is in on it too? But that would be surreal.

'Dad, dad!'
'Yes son, do you know what time it is?'
'I've killed A. I need to dump her body!'
'Okeedoke, I'll be right there.... '

Wha? Something's wrong.

Unless the call was expected...

That's what I've also thought - he prolly called the olds over to babysit/dispose of body (as you do)....

G: "Hi Dad....can you and mum come over? I need someone to babysit....and oh, can you bring some old carpet and a shovel?"
N: "No worries, son...be there soon."

alll totally in my imagination of course and totally Moooooooooooooooooo

LOLOL... you have to laugh huh...
... If I wasnt laughing I would be crying for sure.

A bit late to post, I'm sure everyone else has already said it but I am so relieved with today's outcome of GBC being denied bail!

At the same time I really feel for the girls today, more confusion and in way another loss for them, at least they have some loving grandparents and family to try and help them adjust to their new lives :(

Also, was glad to read that TM is willing to testify at the trial, after all of the things which have been said about her, she will be a big part of keeping the alleged murderer where he belongs!

I often press mine by mistake and when I use my recent callers list to make a call if I press one that I made a facecall on earlier it goes straight to that. I have to hang up and redail them on a voicecall, esp if my hair isnt done lol.

what a jibbery lot that is and whats with the hair. i hope this keeps going just to read your stuff lol

Except that when GBC was arrested, I saw on one of the MSM links that there won't be other arrests.

Unless GBC implicated his parents, and that's why they had those searches. I wouldn't put it past him after what it appears he's done to his wife. :no:

Later on when that question was again asked.."will there be further arrests"......the reply was "no comment".

Kiimster.. the msm said they 'understood' there would be no more arrests.. I read that between the lines knowing how the police comments work and media, that that was not a definite and be prepared that there may well be. MOO ( I also believe there was a 'no comment' further after the original comments in relation to no further arrests.. there was also 'no comment' on GBC being POI)

- He told police that he was a heavy sleeper and had no idea whether his wife had come to bed but forensic analysis from his mobile phone showed it had been unplugged from its charger at 8.45pm on April 19 and reconnected at 1.48am on April 20. Police also found evidence of a "face time" call between Baden-Clay and his father Nigel's number shortly after midnight.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

maybe he thought that a face time call would be less traceable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member