NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On point number 8

Perhaps Allison mentioned after the Insurance company phone call that they could no longer afford the policy. He therefore needed to act quickly. He perhaps rang them again to check she hadn't cancelled the policy before Allison's death...IMO MOO

I was thinking that maybe he innocently asked her to call to enquire about the policy's and made up the excuse that they couldn't afford the both of them when in actual fact he just wanted to know the value of the both of them?

Maybe she had to make the call because they would only disclose info to the policy holder?

Interesting how many times enquiries were made considering he had just lost his wife.."Obviously - it was business as usual"

A bit late to post, I'm sure everyone else has already said it but I am so relieved with today's outcome of GBC being denied bail!

At the same time I really feel for the girls today, more confusion and in way another loss for them, at least they have some loving grandparents and family to try and help them adjust to their new lives :(

Also, was glad to read that TM is willing to testify at the trial, after all of the things which have been said about her, she will be a big part of keeping the alleged murderer where he belongs!
never too late to post something like that. well said and say it as often as you like:woohoo:

A bit late to post, I'm sure everyone else has already said it but I am so relieved with today's outcome of GBC being denied bail!

At the same time I really feel for the girls today, more confusion and in way another loss for them, at least they have some loving grandparents and family to try and help them adjust to their new lives :(

Also, was glad to read that TM is willing to testify at the trial, after all of the things which have been said about her, she will be a big part of keeping the alleged murderer where he belongs!

Could TM have been granted immunity so that she would testify??

what a jibbery lot that is and whats with the hair. i hope this keeps going just to read your stuff lol

the hair? it's a girl thing.....I have to have the whole catastophe (make up/hair done) if I do a vid call, skype, etc.

1.23 seconds means = He called dad and hung up when dad answered, coz he realized, 'I dont want dad involved'

1.23 minutes means = In the least, dad knows....in the most dad helped.

or cause Dad was involved in terms of knowledge and it was as I said..done, now please help?? I am of course just supposing all this.

what a jibbery lot that is and whats with the hair. i hope this keeps going just to read your stuff lol

I will be giving everyone a break from my bad taste jokes soon.

My dear husband has only had three days off work in two months and been working very long days/nights.

We are going away for the weekend so I can remember how annoying he is to have around lolol.

We are supposed to leave this afternoon but he is having celebratory drinks with his workmates tonight.

In response to the 'catepillar' debate... Honestly... He can't even drive a car without pranging it. How could he drive a Cat! Clearly it's a crawling grub they're talking about (apply that to whomever you like *wink*)

or cause Dad was involved in terms of knowledge and it was as I said..done, now please help?? I am of course just supposing all this.

Possible....Very possible. But in that case, he could have just let it ring once or ring twice, then hung up. Rather than have NBC pick up the call. Anything is appearing to be possible.

I have been out for several hours what happened did he get refused bail???

Possible....Very possible. But in that case, he could have just let it ring once or ring twice, then hung up. Rather than have NBC pick up the call. Anything is appearing to be possible.

true..but maybe he needed to show the evidence..look.. or maybe its look, do you think she is? I don't know guess its all a guess really.

Is it just me.....Or does Olivia's friend appear happy to have the cameras on her?

Except that when GBC was arrested, I saw on one of the MSM links that there won't be other arrests.

Unless GBC implicated his parents, and that's why they had those searches. I wouldn't put it past him after what it appears he's done to his wife. :no:

I don't reckon you can ever believe reports that there'll be no more arrests etc. After all, at one stage they said GBC wasn't a person of interest, when he obviously continued to be.

Later on when that question was again asked.."will there be further arrests"......the reply was "no comment".
the reply was no comment yep. i remember thinking thats as good as saying there could be more . isnt that how cops work, very clever MOO

Does anyone know if GBC has the option to appeal the bail refusal immediately? Or can he only go through the application for bail as a seperate process in the future if new information comes to light?

true..but maybe he needed to show the evidence..look.. or maybe its look, do you think she is? I don't know guess its all a guess really.

Yep I thought that too.......We need to get that thought out of our head darling....Lets knock ourselves over the head with a couple of your koppers logs....LMAO xx

I Just hope that if he is indeed "guilty" as the prosecution alleges, that now that things are coming out into the open, that he will plead guilty at the first opportunity and spare everyone the drama's, time, costs, stress etc. of a long trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966