NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else realise that your phone was recording when it was put into the charger? That was a surprise to me! Very glad they were able to get this information because along with the FaceTime call, it is highly revealing. I was concerned that he would have used Allison's phone to ring his accomplice (if there was one) and that this evidence was lost forever. Wow!

Like all of you, I am very happy with this outcome, except for the girls and his family. If NBC was in on it, (still a BIG if IMO) I am hoping it was not planned. "Crying" at the roundabout to me does sound very plausible, but if that is true, a confession would be the decent thing to do. Oh my...what a day. Someone said 300 viewers - not as many as when he was arrested (over 500).

My thoughts:

GBC allegedly murders ABC in the heat of the moment (or otherwise).
Eventually calls mum and dad who both come over
Mum stays with the children
Dad and son dispose of the body
On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
When he gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.
The next day mum and dad clean house to remove any sign of evidence

Then there's the "kiss" which says "we B...C's" are far too clever - you'll never catch us.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

Do you really think he would be concerned about the childrens' welfare when he had just murdered their mother? Doesn't seem to me like the sort of thing he would worry about - only has to leave them alone for the rest of their lives after all this.

MOO

The Crown also alleges Allison had a significant life insurance policy about which Mr Baden-Clay had made enquiries in the days before his wife went missing.

It will also be alleged Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurance company of Allison's death after a body was found at Kholo Creek by police, but before it was confirmed to be Allison's.

June 22, 2012 - 1:53PM

The Crown also alleges Allison had a significant life insurance policy about which Mr Baden-Clay had made enquiries in the days before his wife went missing.

It will also be alleged Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurance company of Allison's death after a body was found at Kholo Creek by police, but before it was confirmed to be Allison's.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1yUwewo6d

--------------------------------

That ^ is truly sickening!!!!!!!

They always get greedy...:banghead:

I'm racing through clicking the 'thanks' buttons to all of the relieved comments, tears in my eyes, and for all the world I felt like I was running past each of you doing a high five as I clicked.

Same here albeit two hours later. Tears of relief!

My thoughts:

GBC allegedly murders ABC in the heat of the moment (or otherwise).
Eventually calls mum and dad who both come over
Mum stays with the children
Dad and son dispose of the body
On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
Any thoughts ??

Snipped, sorry Detect.

I wonder why NBC would think that sitting in a bus-stop on a roundabout in the middle of the night would be an effective camouflage...? (although he could have been in a Panda suit which would blend in much more)

I said all along the children were home esp after reading a certain persons posts on that forum. So so sad.

Unbelievably sad :( I wonder if they were left alone if GBC went out.

I'm still confused about the blood in the car. My thoughts:
-if the only external injury was a chipped tooth, the blood couldn't have come from an external injury, unless of course, the gum bled from trauma
-if there were internal injuries that caused blood to be excreted from the mouth
-if she had a nose bleed (maybe possible if she was suffocated?)

-if the only external injury was a chipped tooth, the blood couldn't have come from an external injury, unless of course, the gum bled from trauma
-if there were internal injuries that caused blood to be excreted from the mouth

I've been thinking about that also. Did MSM say COD was suffocation, or just the blogger? If it was suffocation, then the other thought I had was possibly menstrual. Or if her body was torn while trying to get it in the vehicle.

Oh my head is hurting again. :tears: Bless those children. I'm so sad.

In regards to the sleepover and Allison saying she had the night off to me implies that she was going somewhere after the hairdresser's.
I originally said that if I were to say I had the night off would mean I did not have to go through the bedtime routine with the kids.

Just a thought.

IMO I believe TM is the possible person given immunity and the BC's obviously never told what they knew. :moo:

I wonder if maybe having a night off for Allison meant that she didn't have any work to do beyond her role as a mother i.e. maybe she regularly did paperwork, real estate business, or other work related to her role at Pathways in the evening. Not uncommon for someone involved in their own business.

well, the amount of information that has been released today has my head in such a &%#^$^$# I dont even have a word for it!!! I have flitted back and forth on my STUPID phone, trying to decide whether to go over it all or stay updated with the latest posts!!! I am EXHAUSTED!! I am also feeling so saddened that what happened to Allison appears to have boiled down to a greedy, slutty man who had no balls to do the right thing by his long suffering wife whom he must have loved so much at one time (and who wouldn't?? she was, by all accounts, a beautiful, intelligent gifted, and lovely woman, WAY better than the likes of her husband. Instead of a touch of honesty and decency, he tried to capitalise on whatever he could to benefit his situation...it makes me SICK!!!!!

So, if you all don't mind, could you refrain from posting anymore for the next hour or so???? I will read quickly, catch up, hopefully made at least one sensible post relating to the day's crazy events and what it all means, then you can all carry on...Im back on a computer

Thanks,

Stressed minni x

How long do you all give it before Papa Bear and Mummy Bear are arrested - OW is going to very busy with all the emails requestig money - I can't believe they would ask people to do that - what a bloddy cheek!!!!! I just hope those gorgeous girls get through it all. My thoughts are with them

I will bid you all farewell for now.
I am pleased justice was served today, for Allison, but I am truly devastated as to why she appears to be murdered. Instead of joy that he remains behind bars(and yes I am very happy)I am angry and sad.
I hope that I never have to go to the funeral of my daughter and stand next to the monster who murdered her. I am not a violent person but I would never have the dignity and grace shown by Mr and Mrs Dickie. May they find comfort in their beautiful granddaughters. May they actually get a good night sleep and may they all lead a beautiful life as best they can.
Truly,truly unbelievable and so unnecessary and tragic.

I wonder if he is feeling "a little bit hurt" after his bail was refused?

So, if you all don't mind, could you refrain from posting anymore for the next hour or so???? I will read quickly, catch up, hopefully made at least one sensible post relating to the day's crazy events and what it all means, then you can all carry on...Im back on a computer

Thanks,

Stressed minni x

Ha, ha! My thoughts too.. stop the bus..I need to get off! My head is aching..I need a break..

I know I am a bit late but what the hell, better late than never.

Thanks to all the QPS, the DPP, SES and all others who were one way or another I involved in this tragedy. :tyou:

I am glad he stays behind bars!!!

:fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors