NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an out of the box thought. What if Allison set him up. Perfect payback for his affair.

Gee I would be cranky if I was the friend who lent him the car that he deliberately crashed!

I agree ! He had no regard whatsoever for his friend's car. Unbelievable!

Just another thought now that we know a phone call was made to NBC. Could explain why NBC was at the bus shelter. Waiting to be picked up so as not to have cars coming and going from NBCs house. IMO

Then wait till his business gets wound up. Any bets on whether all his staff's super payments and tax payments have been remitted to the tax office. Operators of businesses in trouble quite commonly have been found to have neglected to make these payments.

:jail:

he is as stupid at busines as he is at murder.

he was playing at business.. put on the yellowjacket and SHABANG!!> instant mover and shaker.

the idiot.

copied from channel 10......
$275,000 3 gentlemens agreements
$200,000 j frost
$90,000 b bassingthwaighte
$75,000 ceo century 21 aust
$58,000 parents
$15,000 franchise fees century 21 aust
$45,000 credit card debt
Bloody Nora! Jail must be a relief after owing all that!!!!???

I can imagine that these creditors will be very interested in the '$500.000.00' that Olivia claims they have as surety for his bail..

there will be a bit of peevishness among the 'gentlemen ' who entered so unwisely into a deal with Gerard.. not to mention Chucky Tarbeys fury to know that somewhere there is a cool $500.000.00 available..

and certainly, GE credit or whoever it was will be mighty curious as to how they can lay hands on their measly $45.000.00 out of the Surety money..

much clicking and clacking of calculators and whoever is first in will be best dressed..

Trooper. Save this handy site for the short term. You might see names you know.

https://www.comcourts.gov.au/public...y&action_type=any&search_by=party_or_app_type

Angel1 - You don't need someone to see the actual perp at the crime scene committing the deed to prove that they are guilty of the crime. If that was the case, how many bad guys would actually be behind bars where they belong?

I was a member of a jury several years ago and the Prosecutor described circumstantial evidence as 'many threads' of evidence that when combined, form a solid 'rope' that can only lead to one, logical conclusion as to how the crime was committed and who committed it.

Here is a better definition from Wikipedia.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstantial_evidence"]Circumstantial evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I'd be very very surprised in fact, I would be utterly and unreasonably staggered to learn that Olivia knew nothing about these debts....

but thats just cynical me.

why didn't you just claim bankruptcy, you pretentious prick??????? you've destroyed SO much in the blink of an eye... how I feel about you borders on hate

Or more to the point, why didn't he just off himself? Then he wouldn't have to worry about all of the debt he'd racked up.

Without coming across as a snob, please don't use Wikipedia as a reliable source. My background dictates Wiki as the public toilet - you never know who's been there before you. It's unfortunate that in 'Google' searches it lands at the top. It's crud.

Wow, re: the creditors list. Wow, just wow. Given that information - and ABC surely would have been aware - I'm now part of the pack that think the trust fund is a little off (i.e. for the children's private school education). If your financial situation is that dire, you would rethink your whole financial being. Some public and Catholic schools offer sound educational experiences. I do understand you get what you pay for, but if you're in THAT much debt, your goals for your children's education needs to be rethought. I think they were both living way beyond their means. GBC can't totally be blamed for that.

The facade is everything, Minni

yes..and it makes that 'intense disgust' that I feel towards him all the more stronger...how can 'image' be more important than someone's life? I don't care who's life we are talking about...In this case, we have a particularly wonderful and valuable member of society, which, for most of Australia, seems to have enhanced the atrocity of what happened to Allison....but it actually happens to so many innocent people, and we dont hear about it. The lives of these anonymous victims are equally important and most likely snuffed out in a similar manner, like they were irrelevant and disposable...

I'd better stop here

This is a cut and paste of my previous post, in relation to wakeskate's query regarding defamation:

Here is a link ... : no offence intended.
http://www.qpilch.org.au/resources/factsheets/Defamation.htm

Information is a news organisation's trade, so they're extremely knowledgeable about this particular area. News organisations have highly efficient lawyers to advise in these matters. Furthermore, journalists also study media law as part of their education, so they are aware of their reporting requirements. This is a link to an academic paper written by a media law expert, which outlines some approaches to teaching media law to journalists, but if it's of no interest, just disregard it: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journal...ev/1995/3.html

This is one outlining issues in layperson's terms: http://www.upstart.net.au/2012/01/13...ory-defendant/

Writers such as amateur bloggers, people who post on forums, and people who use social media do not have the same resources at their disposal as news organisations, even though they are subject to the same laws: http://journlaw.com/2011/08/16/why-t...morcombe-case/

As my daughter would say 'really? No sh#t Sherlock!'

And none of the above are any funds that maybe loaned from banks or financial institutions or 'borrowed' from trusts or other companies set up by him or in partnerships with others.

I am just wondering about the 3 Gentlemen :)banghead:) Agreements, and J. Frost: would that be Jack Frost? :floorlaugh:

How stupid is this person? I hope QPS are able to track down the real people behind these aliases (if they exist). Pleeeeease! :rolleyes:

It's om;y a little bit further away!

On a serious note, may GBC thought "well, 11 days have gone by and Dt Ainsworth doen't have a clue, I can claim the insurance!!! and digs a deeper hole for himself - he is dumber than I thought:banghead:

MOO

Plus proof of his arrogance and inflated ideas of his own intelligence.

Could this mean that it just wasn't presented at the bail hearing?? There were comments made indicating that the prosecution didn't have to present all their findings at the bail hearing. Maybe our 'court' posters can shed some light.
I think the situation is that bail is a privilege and detention is the normal for murder charges. It was the the obligation of GBC to prove bail was warranted and was not a quasi trial.

My Favourite Dr Watson,

I hope I didn't overlook something important before..I shall read your links as soon as... as usual, though, I have pressing matters involving Wolverine, a missing football boot, and 3 missed phone calls!! thank god my thermomix is cooking up a delicious butter chicken whilst i am away from the kitchen!

So I do not have any resources available to me whatsoever!!! but I thought (hoped) we might have a new informative poster here on websleuths, by way of 'Watkins'

ahhhh, never mind...discombobulated now

I have no idea what this post is about, but I do so love the word "discombobulate" - you chose well. :)

Does anyone know what they mean by

Crown prosecutor Danny Boyle said while the evidence against Baden-Clay was largely circumstantial

Also i'm very surprised he only didn't get bail because of being a flight risk??
Wouldn't they have a way of taking the passport (if he has one)

And another thing

A post-mortem examination of Allison Baden-Clay's body revealed no external injuries except a chipped tooth, Mr Davis said.

"There is no evidence of the cause of death, there is no real evidence of the geographic location of the death, and there is no evidence that places my client at the bridge (near where Allison's body was found)," he told the court.

There was also no evidence of a weapon and no evidence that Baden-Clay had left home on the night of his wife's disappearance, he said.

Does anyone think there is more than one person involved ??

Also i seen in one of the reports (which i would need to find the link for) that is was TM's idea for GBC to leave Allison by july 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member