NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Mrs Muddles post on the other website, she has a lot of info. PLEASE GREAT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if I am allowed to cut and paste onto here

I'm racing through clicking the 'thanks' buttons to all of the relieved comments, tears in my eyes, and for all the world I felt like I was running past each of you doing a high five as I clicked.

I'm so glad of the judge's decision today. God knows Allison needs all the justice she can get.:yesss:

:fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks:

Woooooooo diddly hoooooooooooooo....

Good to know that the family could put up 500K for bond, now they wont need to beg people for legal funds as they clearly have it.

does it matter , we will get plenty later justice for Allison. Great job Cops. oh and GBC will miss the cricket match :woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo:

He can play cricket in prison grounds with his new "buddies" :)

I'm so glad of the judge's decision today. God knows Allison needs all the justice she can get.:yesss:

Yes finally she is getting a go.

RIP Allison, what you must have suffered with this disgusting man and his just as disgusting family. Your babies are safe now xxxxx

I have been reading since Day 1 - I am so happy that justice is being served
for Allison, her girls and her family.

I couldn't sleep last night, it has affected me so much.

I just wanted to say that my father and brother are both Baptist Ministers
and they could not believe the email that went around asking for money.
Sure, ask for prayers etc etc but asking for money is just not right, IMO
that is just using the church.

Great day for Allison, we will never forget you!!!!

Great news, I was getting a little worried.

Whichever way the decision went it was always going to be a doubled edged sword for Allison's girls. Thinking of all of those who loved Allison, stay strong and keep believing.

RIP Allison

I'm racing through clicking the 'thanks' buttons to all of the relieved comments, tears in my eyes, and for all the world I felt like I was running past each of you doing a high five as I clicked.

Woohoo High 5 possum. I love all this thanking.

I am now wondering where that mystery woman from Sydney that the Det/s interviewed.... maybe she was the lever that prompted Toni to do her block and sing.

I recall that when the Newsreporter rang Toni just on the offchance she might blither a bit, her mother answered the phone.. 'no, no.. toni is distraugh!... too distraught to come to the phone, she said Gerard had hundreds of affairs'...

Perhaps the mystery women had given a June the 1st deadline!!

I have been reading since Day 1 - I am so happy that justice is being served
for Allision, her girls and her family.

I couldn't sleep last night, it has affected me so much.

I just wanted to say that my father and brother are both Baptist Ministers
and they could not believe the email that went around asking for money.
Sure, ask for prayers etc etc but asking for money is just not right, IMO
that is just using the church.

Great day for Allision, we will never forget you!!!!

Thanks, the letter was in poor taste wasnt it.

I wish they put the same effort into raising the much needed funds for the girls future.

it has to be more than just TOni's say so.. maybe she wrote it down, or he emailed her his babbling..

what I am trying to say, and badly, is there has to be some empiracal backup to this information.

of course, I am still assuming it is Toni that dropped that little gem.

July 1st. ....

wouldnt it be awful if Toni called that deadline to Gerard.. it was a long time, and nothing seemed to be moving along for Toni.. she had been fired , due to ALlisons rude objection to her continuing employment whilst bonking her husband...

July1 or else, Gerard!...

oh dear. oh dear..

Yes quite possibly emails were retrieved. But if TM gave an 'official' statement to Police regarding the date, then it is admissable and does hold weight. Coupled with other evidence.

Alyshia Gates‏@alyshiagates

Suppression order on Gerard Baden-Clay bail application hearing has been lifted @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I hope so too. I trust the QPS and their decision to make an arrest.

Are you the verified poster that said that ABC was missing her hands, was strangled and had water in her lungs?
yes and dont discount all of that yet . great result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members