NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled upon my husband's affair when I was 38 weeks pregnant and he told me he was going to go through the birth with me and then tell me it was over. What a guy! Naturally... I brought MY son into the world alone.

Hugs xxxx My ex went to his lovers house after i gave birth at the hospital & he pretended to care, i didn't find out that it had been going on for a year or so, even my mother knew, but said nothing...............
He came home from work one day 3 months later & said he was leaving i was in shock. Definately some major losers out there, good riddance to them, we are far better off now!:coffeeup:

is bail hearing at 1 oclock or 2.30 does anyone know

I have total faith in the QPS. I don't believe they would have arrested without a sound case that was MORE than just 'compelling'. The followng is from SKY NEWS http://m.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=763688

'The Queensland Supreme Court has issued non publication orders for much of the evidence put forward by prosecutors.'

We haven't heard THE FULL evidence yet....have faith.

Mum73, in the previous thread, you mentioned that you felt that GBC would prefer to keep the TM relationship hidden from his religious sister. In the first few threads somewhere (around the time when the Ian Walton "salacious" message was bought in), many of us were on here when several posers discussed seeing a photo....Im sure many who are still here now may remember.

There were a few saying "There is a picture of GBC and TM on Olivia's Facebook page"....We were all WTF?.....and a few others went over and confirmed. One tried to copy the picture, but someone else in here had contacted the Walton's and she either deleted it or the profile was set to private.

A few people described the photo of it being TM and GBC and that the photo appeared to be taken just post the floods during cleanup at NBCs..They were cuddling and painting together.

It seemed rather apparent that the family were aware that he was having this affair.

PS : I havent a clue though.....I never saw the photo.

Willough, I remember that from much earlier threads too.

Mum73, in the previous thread, you mentioned that you felt that GBC would prefer to keep the TM relationship hidden from his religious sister. In the first few threads somewhere (around the time when the Ian Walton "salacious" message was bought in), many of us were on here when several posers discussed seeing a photo....Im sure many who are still here now may remember.

There were a few saying "There is a picture of GBC and TM on Olivia's Facebook page"....We were all WTF?.....and a few others went over and confirmed. One tried to copy the picture, but someone else in here had contacted the Walton's and she either deleted it or the profile was set to private.

A few people described the photo of it being TM and GBC and that the photo appeared to be taken just post the floods during cleanup at NBCs..They were cuddling and painting together.

It seemed rather apparent that the family were aware that he was having this affair.

PS : I havent a clue though.....I never saw the photo.

I remember that pic.

I stumbled upon my husband's affair when I was 38 weeks pregnant and he told me he was going to go through the birth with me and then tell me it was over. What a guy! Naturally... I brought MY son into the world alone.

Hey me too, only I was in labour....can look back now after 16 years and thank god I dodged that bullet!!

I have total faith in the QPS. I don't believe they would have arrested without a sound case that was MORE than just 'compelling'. The followng is from SKY NEWS http://m.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=763688

'The Queensland Supreme Court has issued non publication orders for much of the evidence put forward by prosecutors.'

It is better for the prosecution too to not release all of the information because the investigation is still ongoing.

I think that we the public are lucky to have the info that was released as it could have been nothing.

Yes...the FULL load of evidence which I really do think could be very condemning otherwise no bothering about a suppression order.

Not much liking the tentative language here...

Luminol Test

A presumptive test for blood. The reagent is a mixture of 3-aminophthalhydrazide, sodium carbonate, and sodium perborate. When sprayed with the reagent, traces of blood (even old blood) emit a faint chemoluminescence.

Presumptive Test
http://www.answers.com/topic/presumptive-test-1

A simple test for a given substance using a reagent that changes colour when mixed with the substance under investigation. Presumptive tests are not definitive[/B] and further confirmatory tests are always required. They are used extensively in forensic science. Examples are the Duquenois-Levine test for marijuana and Scott's test for cocaine. In general analytical chemistry, presumptive tests are often called spot tests.

oops sorry i forgot to put the link

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/badenclay-bail-decision-delayed-20120622-20s73.html

In this report it says

Mr Davis told the court Mr Baden-Clay's bail application was "one of the strongest applications one will ever see for bail when there is a murder charge" and argued there were "issues with the Crown case", which he wouldn't "get into

Ah, thanks for that. My eyes were glazing over at that stage. That's a poor weapon IMO - if he won't go into the supposed issues, why the hell bring them up? Posturing.

It is better for the prosecution too to not release all of the information because the investigation is still ongoing.

I think that we the public are lucky to have the info that was released as it could have been nothing.

It would depend who called for the suppression order ...if defence...what is it they don't want anyone to hear???

I didn't see the photos either Willough but the hug could have been a friendly thing, you know working together against the odds type hug and not be a sexual thing.

I can't believe though that the BC didn't discuss the affair or even there suspicions with OW, mother and daughters tend to talk about those things. Although, perhaps if Olivia is a very fundamentalist Christian where everything is black or white, her mother didn't feel it right to burden her with the truth and I am thinking perhaps Olivia has her own "filters" so she sees and comprehends what she wants to and what fit with her thoughts on people.

They did work together too though...but in the discussion last night I was actually questioning a posters comment that OW "obviously supported" the affair. Sorry, but I see no evidence of this.

May I also ask why you believe someone here contacted them...and if you are presuming I did? If so, you are VERY wrong.

Nahhhhh....All described it as a very "cozy" hug. Not an employee type of hug. Also why the devil would OW have photos of GBC and employees on her facebook page?.

Maybe we will hear Peter Davis stipulating that it isnt evidence....Olivia just took the photo and put it on facebook to show her friends what the color of her next lisptick purchase will be. (yeah im being facetious)

People stipulated that there were NO photos of Allison on this page, though there was this one of TM. The facebook page appeared very telling.

PS : I said someone.......I never said you. To be honest I dont recall you posting at that time. There were two posters who were (even admitted) contacting them because they felt others were bullying by checking their FB pages. I didnt even go on to the FB pages....But am of the opinion if one sets their page to public, then it's their own stupidity that allowed others to view their page.

i agree. i dont think we have heard very much at all. stuff this morning is only tip of the iceberg MOO also crown will want to keep as much up their sleeves as possible for committal hearing and subsequent trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties