NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. All hearsay I know but this is what I have been told by someone who is in quite deep. NBC and EBC are involved and will be arrested with NBC could be as early as tonight and tomorrow. OW Is also involved but not sure to what degree. Keep on the ball people there will be more arrests.

Moo and all that other stuff

I dont think there is a sober Detective left from Indro to do that lolol.

you are right Trooper it did have to be said, and what I am about to say will probably be shot to flames but, Real Estate is a cut throat industry every dollar counts to someone. If TM had been told by her new employer to attend the conference, she could hardly have said, "I am sorry. I can't my lovers wife will be there", it just wouldn't wash and wouldn't be good for her image. I don't think she could have done that, Allison perhaps could have though, but why would she.

there is something else that he was covering up from both Allison and TM.

On another topic, remember a few week ago Paul Tully posted that there could be as many 5 people arrested for this murder. Looks like he could right, the BC's, Olivia and TM (although perhaps she now has immunity from conviction)

Regarding Olivia naivety, I said this morning that used to have neighbour who was the wife of a pastor. She was a lovely women and we were quite close and our children played in each other homes each and every day, but while Jill (her name) was aware of this world and its goings on, she wasn't a part of it, and lived in a bubble that was almost childlike. I met a few of her friends over the years, they were all ministers wives, and it was something I noticed all of them possessed. Perhaps you could call it peace, serenity or childlike, but they seemed apart from this world. I remember when Princess Diana died, and I mentioned it to her the next day, her reply was "Yes, I heard about that" and she continued to discuss something else, not like most women who poured over all the details of the affair and the death of the Princess of Wales. There was just something different about Jill and I see a similar quality in Olivia, a remoteness and an unwillingness to be tainted by our dirty world. Might be wrong JMO

Hi spratsmum, I was a member of an Anglican church for many years and that was one of the reasons I had to leave.

I can so relate to the 'unwillingness to be tainted by our dirty world' thing. It seemed so fake to me...all the 'I am so sweetness and light', 'I never think bad thoughts of anyone' that I just felt was there...but really there was a lot of judgement going on behind closed doors. I just had to go to family lunches every Sunday to hear it! (not that the familty would admit they'd been talking critically of anyone lol)

And, what you've said has made me think. Maybe the 'fakeness' was because they wouldn't get their hands dirty in the everyday world..

JMO and before people jump on my back, I don't a problem with Him Upstairs or the notion of church...but with the people who make up churches.
They're no different to those outside but it's just easier to pretend one is 'better' within the 'shell' of the church.

IMO

Possibly. It's a shame that OW didn't get dressed up to go to court! Total disrespect to wear jeans IMO.

I know it is a petty thing to pick on her about but I will anyway lol.

I was always taught that you wear your church clothes to court, if you couldnt wear it to church then dont wear it to court.

Now considering she has been to church a lot you would think she would have some decent church clothes.

elaines parents, I assume.. nigels parents are both dead.

Yup, most of them do Amee, I hope you've managed to move on to better things

I have, thanks BrissyLass. It took a long time and lots of counselling but I
married a wonderful guy who is the total opposite of my ex. Who sadly had similar probs with his ex. Only bad thing is he works away FIFO lol

I've read every post since day 1 but this is my first post. Apologies if this is a really long post. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I originally believed GBC was 100% innocent of this alleged crime. Only when he was arrested did I consider that QPS must have had a case against him. Even then I thought that it must have been a heat of the moment situation gone very wrong followed by panic and a cover-up (none of this excusable of course if he allegedly did this). When I started to read the Crown's case and that it was a predominantly circumstantial case I went back to thinking that possibly he was innocent after all. And then the suppressed details were revealed and I felt sick to the stomach knowing that clearly he has committed this alleged crime, and pre-meditated at that.
I knew both Allison and GBC a very long time ago. Allison hired me for a job and GBC was my Manager. I worked with GBC day-in day-out for a year - and having known him I really did not believe he could be capable of such a thing. He was very straight-laced, and didn't really have a lot of the character traits that have been posted here. He was actually fairly "normal", which makes this whole tragedy of Allison's death even worse for me. Allison was really beautiful in person, very warm, intelligent and friendly. I worked for GBC around the time they first got together. I never imagined that this many years later it would end in her tragic (and senseless) death. Had GBC merely googled 'declaring bankruptcy' instead of his other alleged searches he would not be in this mess today, and Allison would still be around and able to watch her beautiful daughters growing up. Whenever I'm having one-on-one time with my girls these days I always stop and reflect on the fact that Allison can no longer do this, and am very grateful for what I have and so very sad at what she is missing out on - the wonderful journey of motherhood.
This alleged crime was all motivated by money IMO. GBC's options "well, I could leave Allison and still be left with all the debt and have to share custody of my children" or "how about I (IMO) murder her, pay off my debts and live happily ever after with TM and the girls". It's disgusting.
From the evidence revealed today, it would appear that he did manage to make sure that all the events surrounding his alleged crime were largely circumstantial, but then everything he did to cover it up became his downfall.
He is, IMO, a cold-blooded murderer, the worst of its kind - doing this to the mother of his three very young girls to bail him out of his financial woes. Boo hoo mate, suck it up and deal with life's challenges like everyone else has to. RIP Allison and may justice be served. This post is all my opinion only.
Respectfully Snipped.

Welcome KSM and don't worry about the length of your post. It is warm and it is very real and it reflects in part how I feel today.

I didn't want to believe that this man could do this to his wife and small daughters. However, after hearing the information put forward in court today, I now know what my peers here have so resolutely believed for weeks; that he is guilty of the alleged crime. IMO Allison was the successful one in that pairing. No matter how much he can puff his chest out and blow hot air as a salesman, where did it get him in the end? And as for the mistress - hang your head in shame woman! An alleged ultimatum, it would appear has cost one of the most intelligent women in Brisbane her life and her children are without their mother - forever! JMO

Mum73, in the previous thread, you mentioned that you felt that GBC would prefer to keep the TM relationship hidden from his religious sister. In the first few threads somewhere (around the time when the Ian Walton "salacious" message was bought in), many of us were on here when several posers discussed seeing a photo....Im sure many who are still here now may remember.

There were a few saying "There is a picture of GBC and TM on Olivia's Facebook page"....We were all WTF?.....and a few others went over and confirmed. One tried to copy the picture, but someone else in here had contacted the Walton's and she either deleted it or the profile was set to private.

A few people described the photo of it being TM and GBC and that the photo appeared to be taken just post the floods during cleanup at NBCs..They were cuddling and painting together.

It seemed rather apparent that the family were aware that he was having this affair.

PS : I havent a clue though.....I never saw the photo.

I did see the photo W. And it did present GBC & TM in a very "homely" way.
Almost a "setting up house" kind of way.

Sorry I am late with this post, had to work and then get children to sport.
Someone else may have already responded. Trying now to catch up.

Without coming across as a snob, please don't use Wikipedia as a reliable source. My background dictates Wiki as the public toilet - you never know who's been there before you. It's unfortunate that in 'Google' searches it lands at the top. It's crud.

Wow, re: the creditors list. Wow, just wow. Given that information - and ABC surely would have been aware - I'm now part of the pack that think the trust fund is a little off (i.e. for the children's private school education). If your financial situation is that dire, you would rethink your whole financial being. Some public and Catholic schools offer sound educational experiences. I do understand you get what you pay for, but if you're in THAT much debt, your goals for your children's education needs to be rethought. I think they were both living way beyond their means. GBC can't totally be blamed for that.

I wonder if Allison did know about these debts though? Obviously their communication wasnt great, and it is fairly common in marriages for one partner to handle the finances and the other partner is oblivious (I can never understand this, but quite a few of my friends are like this) - she might not have known the extent of it?

Possibly. It's a shame that OW didn't get dressed up to go to court! Total disrespect to wear jeans IMO.

LOL I was thinking the same thing but didnt have the "balls" to write it. :what:

I was always taught that you wear your church clothes to court, if you couldnt wear it to church then dont wear it to court.

Now considering she has been to church a lot you would think she would have some decent church clothes.

I was taught the same thing....oops...I think we might be showing our age here

But if you saw it day in and day out you would prob be shocked to see what lots of people head to court in these days, the mind boggles it really does

I wonder if Allison did know about these debts though? Obviously their communication wasnt great, and it is fairly common in marriages for one partner to handle the finances and the other partner is oblivious (I can never understand this, but quite a few of my friends are like this) - she might not have known the extent of it?

I saw in one of the media videos (or maybe it was the news tonight) an excerpt from her diary entries, and she had written that she wondered how GBC had paid for the hotel rooms (for him and TM) - maybe she knew the debt they were in and couldn't fathom how he was paying for 'extras' like this.

:floorlaugh:I do butter chicken from the thermomix!!:floorlaugh:

Ahhh yes....my god it was so good..it even turned the cashews to paste whist cooking the sauce, and dry roasted the spices then milled them to make the garam masala that went into it

Are you in your tent in your PJs? ....A little cool:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member