NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cm front page GBC called himself Bruce Overland and was coming to TM a free man on July 1.

No wonder the judge thought he was a potential flight risk.

Should be up soon on main CM website.

ahahhahhahahahaha he called himself BRUCE!!

god almighty , could he do NOTHING RIGHT????

might be nigels bro and wife....

not baden clay, just plain clay.

Lol they'll be rolling out ole Baden-powell himself next.......ahahhahaha

Greg... don't u dare go down the path of taxidermy, scout badges, big-time hunting or family Jamborees.... :floorlaugh:

Forgive me, but I'm so hugely confused over mention of what one did, didn't or should've worn to COURT! ??? Golly, who cares? Are people so judgemental ~ in that if one dressed 'to kill' (no pun intended), would they actually be perceived as better people or not?
Wearing jeans was possibly disrespectful to who? A possible murderer or legal eagles only interested in making $$$ anyway?

Youre right, it doesnt matter what OW was wearing. Every little detail has been analysed in this case, relevant or not.
However, I will admit that I am 'judgemental' when it comes to how people dress at certain events - Court, weddings, funerals, job interviews etc. There is a time and place to wear the "Saturday morning soccer mum" outfit, and its not at the Supreme Court. MOO.

HE allegedly called himself Bruce Overland and promised he would come to her a free man by July 1.

But Toni McHugh knew him as Gerard Baden-Clay - her long-time colleague and lover who wanted to free himself from his wife and his life so they could be together.

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

He asked for information on the policy but was told it could not be provided because it was not in his name, police alleged.

It had been more than a week since he had emailed his lover from a fake email account, reaffirming his love and reiterating a promise.

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. I will be separated by 1 July," he wrote to Ms McHugh under his pseudonym, the police documents claim.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

"Enquiries to date have failed to identify any legitimate means of salvaging his debt or finances prior to July 2012 in order to meet his commitment to McHugh," the police affidavit said.

But Baden-Clay had found a quick means of earning $967,000, the Crown has alleged, in his wife's life insurance policies and superannuation fund.

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was even critical of posters here at WS for being far too quick to judge. It's an endearing trait to try and see the good side of everyone, but man, I've been had. Bloody media ... their reporting has been horrific.

This is a perfect example of how people interpret the same information in different ways. While some people have stated that the media have been biased and sensational because they believed the defendant was portrayed in a negative way (prior to charges), others have said quite the opposite. It's interesting because I wonder if the opinions we form are less influenced than we think by what we read and hear, and more influenced by our own personalities, experiences, viewpoints ... and sometimes just our "vibe" of what might be the truth. And some people's vibes are right on the money :)

Forgive me, but I'm so hugely confused over mention of what one did, didn't or should've worn to COURT! ??? Golly, who cares? Are people so judgemental ~ in that if one dressed 'to kill' (no pun intended), would they actually be perceived as better people or not?
Wearing jeans was possibly disrespectful to who? A possible murderer or legal eagles only interested in making $$$ anyway?

I have my opinions, you have yours. Leave it at that. Thanks.

Police who searched the Brookfield Rd house would find a journal Allison had been keeping and according to the police affidavit, on April 18 and 19 she had been writing about her husband's affair.

One entry was a list of questions: "how were the hotels paid for?" "Did 'she' ever say she felt bad because he was married?" "How many people in the office knew?" "Did (the defendant) regret the whole thing, or just being caught?"

My heart breaks for her

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we know why he was a heavy sleeper.....the guy was exhausted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties