NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Limaes and Liadan mixed up! Does that happen to anyone else?

It has happened to me a few times hehe scrolling down a page and think...wha?...oh that isn't me :)

Do most people here think that Allison was left under the Kholo Bridge?

The Kholo Creek is fed by the Flaggy Creek and I have wondered if Allison was left much further up along Flaggy Creek as why would he leave her so exposed near a main road?
I don't know the area and have never been there, but going by what I read at the way the rains were at the time and the high water level, it sounds just as feasable to me that she was dumped elsewhere and her body washed up under the bridge.

Other than that, I have no thoughts either way...

Just wondering if anyone still thinks that the 2 cars sighted following eachother closely that night STILL have something to do with this case? Not too much has been said about this lately, and didn't seem to be mentioned in the bail hearing info.

Just wondering if anyone still thinks that the 2 cars sighted following eachother closely that night STILL have something to do with this case? Not too much has been said about this lately, and didn't seem to be mentioned in the bail hearing info.

If it was the perp, I think QPS have not been able to establish the movement of the cars. The defence said there was no evidence that GBC left the house that night or no evidence placing him near the bridge. IMO.

Have been to the bridge and under it. I am convinced she was placed there.

Looking forward to Gerards facebook status update saying "in a relationship" lol.

Forgot about that LOL Perhaps the Crown should have included that in the evidence.

*Googled "self incriminating"

*Phoned Insurance company the day body was found

*Changed his FB relationship status day after body was found

Sorry to make fun but really, he isn't that bright :)

Well there are a lot of subjects to do with this case that have been debated on here but apart from us looking at where the body was, which Makara supported with photos, I don't believe there has been a lot of debate about the possibilities of how GBC allegedly disposed of the body IMO.

It is one of the things that the QPS have had difficulty placing him at any scene near the creek on the alleged night that Allison went missing IMO.

Thanks Grannie - I think!

Actually, after I posted that I don't like that date, I worried myself sick that someone on here might say "Oh, that's my birthday!" I was thinking of all these lines to say about good coming from bad, and angels being born on this day - angels taken away etc etc etc :blushing:

My daughter was born on this day, she is a beautiful little angel on earth. Sorry for your loss Bellgirl, must be a hard day for you every year.

Sorry Mods if this is off topic.

Yes and the CCTV traffic cam may confirm it?

My daughter was born on this day, she is a beautiful little angel on earth. Sorry for your loss Bellgirl, must be a hard day for you every year.

Sorry Mods if this is off topic.

That is a beautiful way of aligning yourself with Bellgirl KSM.
Yes, sorry to hear about your loss Bellgirl.

IMO Hitler's birthday has no bearing on your two angels. xx

Forgot about that LOL Perhaps the Crown should have included that in the evidence.

*Googled "self incriminating"

*Phoned Insurance company the day body was found

*Changed his FB relationship status day after body was found

Sorry to make fun but really, he isn't that bright :)

... like a desperate animal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member