NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your thoughtful responses to the above question that was posed in the above quoted Post. Your responses suggest to me that it is unlikely that NBC and EBC would have been involved in any premeditated killing. However, I think it is more likely than not that if GBC had killed ABC and told his parents, that his parents would have been motivated to assist GBC after the fact.
MOO :cow:

WW are you quoting yourself to yourself and then querying it or am I seeing double?

Someone suggested he may have been using cocaine, but it was just a rumour.

CC you are a legend with a memory like a steel trap! lol

Was that just a rumour - thought I had dreamed it!

Was that posited early on?

I'm sorry, but nobody knows how they will react to a crisis until it happens - family or otherwise. Yes, we'd all like to think we would support our loved ones and at the same time do the right thing, but in reality, we have no idea how we will behave. And if it does happen - the 3am phone call - there may be precious little time to take it all in and think through a course of action that makes sense as the disaster unfolds, especially if it's your precious child who needs you to save them NOW and please Mum/Dad don't tell anybody just GET HERE - how can you think in a measured and logical way when that hits you out of the blue?

I have a little experience in this, and believe me, as a parent you don't think of your ingrained values or how you should behave as a moral citizen, you just know your kid is in deep trouble and they need you stat, and off you go, trying not to drive like a lunatic but that little voice in your head is saying, hurry, hurry, hurry, don't get there too late, and you remember stupid things like their first words and how they looked in the crib after they were born and why didn't you tell them you loved them more often, and at the same time thank the gods that they called you first.

It's an awful shock to the system, and we don't always behave as we would like to, but that's human isn't it?

I agree, that's why I said I don't know what I would do. I love my daughter (only child) more than myself and have no idea how I would react.

CC you are a legend with a memory like a steel trap! lol

Was that just a rumour - thought I had dreamed it!

Was that posited early on?

It was someone (can't remember names LOL) who looking at the photos and GBC's eyes thought the pupils were dilated, etc. etc.

Insider friend told me right after GBC was arrested police went to interview OW. Sorry that's all I have on that subject, but I'm still researching a secondary source.

Didn't QPS go to Townsville to interview her the same day that GBC was arrested, 13/6/2012? I am sure that I read that in media somewhere.

Didn't QPS go to Townsville to interview her the same day that GBC was arrested, 13/6/2012? I am sure that I read that in media somewhere.

I don't think it was in the media at all. It was a poster who knew from good sources that detectives flew to Townsville to interview OW the day before or that morning.

I have thoughts that ABC found out too much... too much information that would incriminate the whole BC family... it wasn't just affairs.. not just gentlemen's deals... it was a whole lot more.

I have said this from day 1 ...... Over time I am sure more will come out.

(apologies WW) CC is that what they call double-dutch?

Hey have you noticed that OW looks quite different to her siblings?

And why is there so much speculation about her - is she a possible accomplice?

Many do, I have twin cousins (man and woman) and they look totally different, even being twins.

I think the general thought is that because she was apparently in Brisbane already when the murder happened, that she may know something or may have been involved in some shape, but it's just speculation.

I don't know, I've long forgotten who, but I do remember someone here saying that they know she was interviewed the day before he was arrested.

I can't remember seeing that said in any media news site though....

I don't get a lot of news about this where I am in NSW and have to rely on the QLD Courier Mail for updates so it's easy to miss some of the details.

Do most people here think that Allison was left under the Kholo Bridge?

The Kholo Creek is fed by the Flaggy Creek and I have wondered if Allison was left much further up along Flaggy Creek as why would he leave her so exposed near a main road?

The Kholo Creek is fed by the Flaggy Creek and I have wondered if Allison was left much further up along Flaggy Creek as why would he leave her so exposed?

I am convinced that she was left under the bridge.

Looking forward to Gerards facebook status update saying "in a relationship" lol.

The Kholo Creek is fed by the Flaggy Creek and I have wondered if Allison was left much further up along Flaggy Creek as why would he leave her so exposed near a main road?

I think she was left under the bridge.

I think the 'interference with a corpse' charge is specifically listed as located at Kholo Bridge I believe. MOO

It seems to me the 'depression' scenario was an afterthought. I think the original plan was to make it appear to be a random attack while out walking. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214