NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum always worked (due to necessity) and we went to after school care. We never begrudged her for that. She was home as soon as she finished work and was always with us on weekend, as was my dad. It worked fine for us. I think mums at home get stuck in a lonely place (I felt it too) and I was in a better mood overall after returning to work.

Oh no, I wouldn't begrudge anyone......Everyone has their own way....There is no wrong way. After I had my first, 11 yrs back, I worked weekends around the corner from home as a real estate receptionist and 3 evenings a week I did check out chick work at woolies.......and i kept that up till i was 7 months pregnant to my second......Then after him I felt physically tired.

We best get back on track, before kimmy zaps us with her ray gun....or summer breeze blows us with a wind we will never forget....winks. xx

I also think that if multiple members of his family gained knowledge after the fact, that GBC will plead guilty prior to committal hearing, if his legal team say they (family members) will be charged if it goes to trial and he is found guilty.I tip he will fess up prior to committal hearing ,if other family members are involved ,hoping it will avoid further charges being made. MOO of course. :twocents:

IMO he is not that selfless. It is all about ME.

Many of the posts on Websleuths have speculated on what involvement, if any, GBC’s family members have had in these events before, during and after the death of Allison.

IMO, this alleged set of circumstances is any family’s worst nightmare. Imagine if your beloved adult child telephoned you and told you that they had just killed their spouse or someone. What would you do?

Many of the posts on Websleuths have speculated on what involvement, if any, GBC’s family members have had in these events before, during and after the death of Allison.

IMO, this alleged set of circumstances is any family’s worst nightmare. Imagine if your beloved adult child telephoned you and told you that they had just killed their spouse or someone. What would you do?

I've thought about it and to be honest, I don't know what I would do. One way or the other, I would loose my child, because they would end up in jail whether I dobbed them in, convinced them to confess or whether the police investigation ended with their arrest.

I asked police officer (close relative) this question on the weekend, they said...no, no charge....I was amazed, surely if you have knowledge of criminal act you are bound to report what you know and if you dont then there should be a charge if it turns out the criminal act is proven to have occurred

Oh, and YES I think the accomplice will eventually be arrested, I havE faith in the QPS

Surely they could be at least be charged with perverting the course of justice?

It sure is hard, isn't it.....I would support my son....I certainly wouldn't hate him. But if he called me and said what he had done....I would like to think, that I would say. "Dont touch her, I am coming now".....and once I got there, I would sit him down and explain that he must call the police....and that I will be here for him.

My daughters said to me yesterday
'you would never cover for us in a situation like this'
They know me well. And I hope my moral standards are ingrained in my daughters - they know what is morally right and wrong.
KG1 just said it all - with GBC 'it's all about me'. Not only Allison's death, but so many lives destroyed; and to ( allegedly) involve your elderly parents... how selfish can a person be!

I would reinforce our values and have him tell the truth to spare the agony for all innocent parties, that's what I would do. That is what IMHO the majoritynof decent community members would do.. I would not condone deception, to prolong the agony of the children, her family, the time of the police, SES, the courts and taxpayers money when those resources could go to a truly baffling crime.

Yup - use the scenario that wife would get bigger split of the pot having primary care of 3 kids as well as he would be whacked by child support. What a prize.

Not necessarily. It's 50% each in Aus unless you can prove you don't have a high earning potential. Hardly the case for ABC.
Also, 50% of NOTHING is NOTHING.

You don't get whacked by child support. Each parent is given 19000 before their income is considered. If he ran his own business and wished to claim he wasn't earning 19K, which is easy, he could quite easily plead poverty and pay nothing.
Like my ex husband.
Leaving me with three gorgeous children and paying a pittance towards their upkeep.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Surely they could be at least be charged with perverting the course of justice?

My thoughts exactly Nads, I was very surprised with what i was told, they were adamant though and if correct I think it's just plain wrong, I plan to continue the conversation though and ask some more questions

Edited to add.....the police officer I was discussing this is in no way involved in this case..we were just having a general conversation regarding possible charges

Have been pondering the funeral......it's obvious there was inside knowledge from GBC's family of his/their involvement. I wish they had never gone to gawk, it's the apitemy of disrespect, what sort of people are they? iMO....SHAME!

I never, EVER want to go down that road and have to make those sorts of decisions

So far we have been pretty aware of the movements of the elder BC's and GBC but have heard nothing about OW. What was she doing all day after the kids cross country. Was OW babysitting the 3 kids for ABC - maybe this is what ABC meant when she spoke to the hairdresser saying she had the night off.

And if OW was sleeping in GBC's house as well when ABC was being murdered. (She must have been a better sleeper than GBC if this is the case!)I can't fathom how she could be at GBC's house when ABC was murdered sometime that night and remain so pro BC.

Or was she staying at the EBC and NBC house. And maybe the phone call with face time was for her to answer because it was to the iPad and NBC had gone to bed by this stage I haven't had too much experience letting Facetime wake me up but that is just me.

So would have OW stayed to look after the kids with GBC all nite? Did she stay with GBC and did she go around that roundaboutand park at the bridge in her blue rental car?

If i was the QPS I would be examining the phone of Ms OW. Methinks she protests too much to be too honest in her dealings to date.

Insider friend told me right after GBC was arrested police went to interview OW. Sorry that's all I have on that subject, but I'm still researching a secondary source.

So far we have been pretty aware of the movements of the elder BC's and GBC but have heard nothing about OW. What was she doing all day after the kids cross country. Was OW babysitting the 3 kids for ABC - maybe this is what ABC meant when she spoke to the hairdresser saying she had the night off.

And if OW was sleeping in GBC's house as well when ABC was being murdered. (She must have been a better sleeper than GBC if this is the case!)I can't fathom how she could be at GBC's house when ABC was murdered sometime that night and remain so pro BC.

Or was she staying at the EBC and NBC house. And maybe the phone call with face time was for her to answer because it was to the iPad and NBC had gone to bed by this stage I haven't had too much experience letting Facetime wake me up but that is just me.

So would have OW stayed to look after the kids with GBC all nite? Did she stay with GBC and did she go around that roundaboutand park at the bridge in her blue rental car?

If i was the QPS I would be examining the phone of Ms OW. Methinks she protests too much to be too honest in her dealings to date.

"Blue rental car" you say. Is this the same care GBC crashed? also the same car that was allegedly seen trailing a white car the night ABC went missing?:waitasec:

I agree...if it was me I would probably first call an ambulance then the police and would hightail it over to the house to protect my grandchildren. Son or not I wouldn't entertain protecting him if he allegedly killed his wife under any circumstances and I love my sons dearly.I just know I would not stop to think about what is the right thing to do.

Not necessarily. It's 50% each in Aus unless you can prove you don't have a high earning potential. Hardly the case for ABC.
Also, 50% of NOTHING is NOTHING.

You don't get whacked by child support. Each parent is given 19000 before their income is considered. If he ran his own business and wished to claim he wasn't earning 19K, which is easy, he could quite easily plead poverty and pay nothing.
Like my ex husband.
Leaving me with three gorgeous children and paying a pittance towards their upkeep.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Sorry - but i view him using that scenario whether factual or not to convince his love interest that he had something to lose both assetwise and also incomewise.
in addition, Both parties' earning capacity is taken into account with child support assessments however if someone has deliberately divested themselves of convertible assets or change of job to deliberately reduce their adjusted income, they can be assesed as having a bigger earning capacity. I have been on an external review tribunal reviewing csa matters and have seen some shocking situations on both sides of the equation with people claming tree change situations to avoid their cs obligation. I would also strongly recommend that parties affected by what appear to be unreasonable assessments to appeal the decision both within the CSA and to SSAT if need be and at no cost. They will do extensive examinations and investigation if provided with some evidence.

Hi all - I've been dwelling on this point and would really like to hear all of your opinions.

Was there an accomplice in this murder?? I feel it in my bones that there was at least one. Or at the very least, an accessory after the fact. Are we going to see an arrest?

I'm starting to feel the same exasperation about it that I felt in the lead up to GBC's arrest - will an arrest ever happen and will that person ever be accountable?

I have been thinking about how much information you can pass on in 1min 23sec.

Is that long enough to explain to someone that has no prior knowledge? It would be a shock to the person receiving the call. There would be the what, how, why and what to do next. If I received a call from someone saying they had just killed another it would take a bit to sink in. I would be in shock and possibly think they were having me on.

If the person DID have prior knowledge then it wouldn't take long at all. Even if it happened earlier than expected.

jmo

...........Makes me feel fine....blowing through the jasmine in my mind.

:D

I love that song and come to think of it.......when I noticed the thread changed to NO BAIL the other day, I couldn't get Nutbush City Limits outta my head..........

No whiskey for sale
If you get drunk no bail!
Salt pork and molasses
Is all you get in jail
They call it nutbush, oh nutbush
They call it nutbush city limits...............

Hey did any of you hear that a certain womaniser was also a cocaine addict or did I dream that?

"Blue rental car" you say. Is this the same care GBC crashed? also the same car that was allegedly seen trailing a white car the night ABC went missing?:waitasec:

I think (not sure) that OW owned the gold Suzuki they were using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214