NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - I've been dwelling on this point and would really like to hear all of your opinions.

Was there an accomplice in this murder?? I feel it in my bones that there was at least one. Or at the very least, an accessory after the fact. Are we going to see an arrest?

I'm starting to feel the same exasperation about it that I felt in the lead up to GBC's arrest - will an arrest ever happen and will that person ever be accountable?

IMO if there was an accomplice it was the person on the other end of the midnight phone call. Whether there is an arrest would depend on the depth of alleged involvement or indeed what if any knowledge he/she had prior to/after the crime.I would think NBC/? will not comment on the contents of the conversation that night and will just hope GBC won't implicate him/her IMO.

Speaking of "O" (just reading your 'signature' on the bottom of your page Bayside), has anyone any info on how her fundraising is going - or not going ??

I have no clue, I am not on their mailing list lol.

I think it would have taken quite a hit after the bail hearing.

I think this is advice we should give to our daughters!!!

Things won't work out with Ridge otherwise what do we have to look forward to in 3-6 months tome??? :floorlaugh:

....... And don't trust women who've had as much plastic surgery as Taylor!!!IMO

Speaking of "O" (just reading your 'signature' on the bottom of your page Bayside), has anyone any info on how her fundraising is going - or not going ??
My guess is that she's probably raised about $1.50. JMO.

Hi all - I've been dwelling on this point and would really like to hear all of your opinions.

Was there an accomplice in this murder?? I feel it in my bones that there was at least one. Or at the very least, an accessory after the fact. Are we going to see an arrest?

I'm starting to feel the same exasperation about it that I felt in the lead up to GBC's arrest - will an arrest ever happen and will that person ever be accountable?

I think there was one accomplice after the fact and maybe others that are now withholding information (obstruction of justice?). IMO.

I think there was one accomplice after the fact and maybe others that are now withholding information (obstruction of justice?). IMO.

They are probably flopping around like untrained seals waiting for Det Ainsworth to knock on the door. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So far we have been pretty aware of the movements of the elder BC's and GBC but have heard nothing about OW. What was she doing all day after the kids cross country. Was OW babysitting the 3 kids for ABC - maybe this is what ABC meant when she spoke to the hairdresser saying she had the night off.

And if OW was sleeping in GBC's house as well when ABC was being murdered. (She must have been a better sleeper than GBC if this is the case!)I can't fathom how she could be at GBC's house when ABC was murdered sometime that night and remain so pro BC.

Or was she staying at the EBC and NBC house. And maybe the phone call with face time was for her to answer because it was to the iPad and NBC had gone to bed by this stage I haven't had too much experience letting Facetime wake me up but that is just me.

So would have OW stayed to look after the kids with GBC all nite? Did she stay with GBC and did she go around that roundaboutand park at the bridge in her blue rental car?

If i was the QPS I would be examining the phone of Ms OW. Methinks she protests too much to be too honest in her dealings to date.

Just catching up.
OMG Laidan, this is great sleuthing. :what:

Is there something like "spousal confidentiality" in law, meaning if a husband told the wife something and she does not inform the authorities, would she get away with it?

IMO if there was an accomplice it was the person on the other end of the midnight phone call. Whether there is an arrest would depend on the depth of alleged involvement or indeed what if any knowledge he/she had prior to/after the crime.I would think NBC/? will not comment on the contents of the conversation that night and will just hope GBC won't implicate him/her IMO.

I also think that if multiple members of his family gained knowledge after the fact, that GBC will plead guilty prior to committal hearing, if his legal team say they (family members) will be charged if it goes to trial and he is found guilty.I tip he will fess up prior to committal hearing ,if other family members are involved ,hoping it will avoid further charges being made. MOO of course. :twocents:

If I can give one piece of advise to any woman, no matter how good their relationships are at the moment, is to have a separate bank account and slowly put money away for any unexpected event in their marriage. Trust me, you never know what the future holds. I am speaking from experience ... twice!

I appreciate the advice.....It is something my mom has also advised me of. She has done this for over 40 years. Not necessarily as a just "incase he leaves or has an affair". It moreso helps her feel that should she need to be independent, that she could do it....It empowers her. She was always a stay at home mom and I feel this gives her some confidence.. There are certain emotions one feels as a stay at home mum I feel....and they vary. When money is great, I feel very lucky. When things are tight, I feel awful, lazy, depressed, like no matter what I do can never be enough.

My thoughts are along these lines.....I think one accomplice helped in the aftermath of the murder and there are probably a couple more with knowledge but they didnt have anything to do with it directly.....IMO

I never used a lawyer in my divorce apart from a one off consult, which cost me $99.
If a person does wish to leave and it will plunge them into extreme difficulties, Centrelink will issue an emergency payment which is usually in the thousands to help you out, esp if you are escaping due to difficult circs.
Also help with rental, bond, etc.

Of course when you look at leaving, it seems insurmountable. Once you've done it, you realise that it's not.

I seriously thought that it cost so much more than that.....Times sure must have changed. I remember years ago when my sister left her husband (he was a boozer and would often kiss other women in front of her). She had to move in with my parents with her son, I was in year 12 and it was a trying time for all, as the house was 2 bedroom.

We are so blessed to have a government that are so helpful in such situations.

I appreciate the advice.....It is something my mom has also advised me of. She has done this for over 40 years. Not necessarily as a just "incase he leaves or has an affair". It moreso helps her feel that should she need to be independent, that she could do it....It empowers her. She was always a stay at home mom and I feel this gives her some confidence.. There are certain emotions one feels as a stay at home mum I feel....and they vary. When money is great, I feel very lucky. When things are tight, I feel awful, lazy, depressed, like no matter what I do can never be enough.

I understand the feeling. I was a stay-at-home mum for five years, but having had my financial independence before that, I did go back to work part-time first and full time later. I needed that financial security again. Although I now can't wait until I retire! :floorlaugh:

I think in one of the news reports (possibly one of the ones where he didn't get bail) i seen something mentioned about if this goes to trial Does anyone know what happens if it doesn't go to trial?? I'm trying to find the link but not having much success

dear willough - I have just taken a precis from the court file from the bail hearing and noticed that GBC has a few friends supporting him. I was curious as to who would support him at this stage as this has to be an affi davit that needs to be sworntrue by at least a JP. I have coloured it to indicated the people that I couldn't find by doing a goodgle search.

There is nothing sinister or alarming or really even new about this info just seeing who is gullible enough at this stage to support GBC. And it turns out there still are a few believers.....

I wouldn't read too much into this list. The character references/affidavits may well have been asked for very early on into the case (as we know the lawyer was engaged really early). Their views may well have changed since writing them and hearing the facts presented by the Prosecution at the bail hearing.

A similar thing happened to my husband and our friends. A very good friend of ours, who we had known since school, had been arrested over an awful crime and many of us, if not all, believed 100% in his innocence. You think you know someone. They can be very convincing when they are almost begging you to help them out of the mess they innocently find themselves in.

It wasn't until the case went to court that we realised the truth and the EXTENT of his crime. Our 'dear' friend is currently in jail for conviction for production of over 2000 images of child *advertiser censored*. Those of us that wrote character statements are left feeling cheated, gutted and also left questioning our own judgement of people. You just never think that you could have a friend that could do that!!!!! ..and neither did they probably.

dear willough - I have just taken a precis from the court file from the bail hearing and noticed that GBC has a few friends supporting him. I was curious as to who would support him at this stage as this has to be an affi davit that needs to be sworntrue by at least a JP. I have coloured it to indicated the people that I couldn't find by doing a goodgle search.

There is nothing sinister or alarming or really even new about this info just seeing who is gullible enough at this stage to support GBC. And it turns out there still are a few believers.....

It's absolutely wonderful that you did this Liadan....I was so very confused about what it was about.....Who the people were? what the meanings meant?....Im blown away people are even supportive of his crap.

Thanks so much for clearing it up.....Quite frankly, with ths stuff, I wouldnt know if my a$$ was on fire. Ive never been good with court terms etc :(

My thoughts are along these lines.....I think one accomplice helped in the aftermath of the murder and there are probably a couple more with knowledge but they didnt have anything to do with it directly.....IMO

I agree, but these could still be charged with something like obstruction IMO.

Is there something like "spousal confidentiality" in law, meaning if a husband told the wife something and she does not inform the authorities, would she get away with it?

I asked police officer (close relative) this question on the weekend, they said...no, no charge....I was amazed, surely if you have knowledge of criminal act you are bound to report what you know and if you dont then there should be a charge if it turns out the criminal act is proven to have occurred

Oh, and YES I think the accomplice will eventually be arrested, I havE faith in the QPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214