NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wonder if the CM read this forum and then write articles based on our chats? It was only a few days ago we were talking about GBC losing his 'friends' on facebook.

Tomorrow there will be an article on hairy caterpillars and pictures of incidents with them! ;P

I am positive they do.

about 12months earlier from memory. but I am not sure I think at the time she was told it had finished, but it hadn't. Unsure of when she became aware this was the case.

My understanding from reports only - that ABC found out in Sept 2011 and then they rekindled the affair Dec 2011

Corrected typo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my opinion and speculation only.

It was reported in MSM that GBC had told the police about his affair with TM and that it had finished in September 2011. Allison's journal entries would have confirmed to police that the affair was ongoing. The police would have wanted to know TM's details and IMO she was on their radar from very early on. The police would have asked her to attend the police station to be interviewed in relation to Allison's disappearance, her liaison with GBC, her employment with Century 21 and probably a whole lot more. In all likelihood TM's phone and computer(s) would have been confiscated and her house searched.

TM obviously told the police that the affair was on-going but not through any sense of honesty but more through fear of what the police had found. Remember, at this stage Allison's body had not been found but IMO TM either knew or had a fair idea of what had happened to Allison. IMO it was the police who found the email from GBC (AKA Bruce Overland) saying that he had to "lay low for a while." Apparently this was after Allison had been found. Did TM question WHY he had to lay low? I don't think she had to, I think she knew why, even though she didn't want to admit it to herself and certainly would not have mentioned it to the police of her own accord.

I feel there will be more revelations in regard to TM. Why is she now a witness for the prosecution and not the defence? Has she been offered immunity (for something criminal she has done) in exchange for her testimony? As I've said before, having an affair is not illegal, immoral to some yes but not illegal. There is so much more to come and I'm sure that TM is rightfully stressed.

GBC and TM had been carrying on a affair for almost four years! Bloody hell, some marriages don't even last that long! IMO TM would have come to know GBC very well but what she couldn't see or perhaps didn't want to see, is that he was never going to leave Allison to be with her. His main point of focus was money, or the lack of it, by the time that Allison was murdered.

The mention of the 1st July is sadly ironic in that it is Allison's birthday but I feel that date is more to do with the beginning of the new financial year and GBC hoping that he'd have the money to clear at least some of his outstanding debts, including what he owed TM. Whether or not TM knew about Allison's life insurance policies is anyone's guess at this stage but I wouldn't be surprised if she did know. GBC's female financial advisor certainly knew about them if the MSM reports about her contacting the insurer on two occasions is to be believed.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

I agree with every thing that you have said, yet again lol.

Like I said, she is a fool, guilty of having an affair (not adutery as I was corrected) and nothing more "at this stage".
And shes a fool for recieving and potentially responding to emails from the goose. There may have been phone calls as well, im not one to judge on what she could have said, thought or believed, becasue there is absolutely no proof or evdence that you or I have seen.

Again, please note, I said "at this stage", who know what will transpire.

How do you know that the police didnt ask her to keep in contact on the off chance that he may have slipped some thing?

Im keen to hear your thoughts on that?

I appreciate your response, but the bolding and unecessary font size was a bit over the top.

Im happy to discuss anything, but dont yell, its very unbecoming.

IMO eyes need to be wide open and look at the facts. What would TM get out of Allison's death?.... The prize of the man that she chased for years and the money back in her bank...

I'm not saying she's involved but saying it's VERY possible IMO. She knew he was a dishonest man. And she was a fool. Foolish people + dishonest men = a dead woman.

Maybe she's innocent other than helping to screw the marriage? But if you can't handle the heat... get outta the kitchen!!!!

Awful to think the girls heard or witnessed any of it. I really believe that if they had heard anything, one of the girls would have spoken up and told someone, particularly the 10yo daughter, and GBC would have been arrested much sooner. IMO
I hope they were blissfully unaware on the night of the murder.

I actually thought..but I missed much of the report, that they did say on the news after the bail hearing that the girls had been told not to talk to anyone(I thought it was the BC's that had told them not to talk to anyone without them there or something along those lines).. Also we don't know the police have not spoken to the girls. But you are right if they had witness much of it then probably things would have gone different, not to say they didn't hear an arguement.. but yes I hope you are indeed right in that they did not hear or witness it.

IMO he didnt sleep at all that night. I was actually being sarcastic in my first post about him being a heavy sleeper.

Geez it is getting bad when people cant tell good sarcasm when they see it lolol.

My understanding from reports only - that ABC found out in Sept 2011 and then they rekindled the affair Dec 2011

Corrected typo

Ok, without checking media reports I am not sure, I thought it said 12months earlier..

Why continue in this vein when it is abundantly clear it is not of the collective opinion here that your view is agreed upon??

This is for the victim - the real victim, of a hineous and senselessly brutal crime.

Not of passion - or love (purhleeeease) but of greed and vanity and disregard.

(ducks down to avoid crossfire):banghead:

Not speaking specifically in relation to this case BUT:

Let's say Person 1 and Person 2 are having an affair......... If Person 1 gave Person 2 an ultimatum which led to that Person 2 possibly thinking that the answer was to kill his/her spouse, then Person 1 has some responsibility for that murder as well. After all, Person 1 should realise the actions Person 2 may take as a response to the ultimatum.......

IMO eyes need to be wide open and look at the facts. What would TM get out of Allison's death?.... The prize of the man that she chased for years and the money back in her bank...

I'm not saying she's involved but saying it's VERY possible IMO. She knew he was a dishonest man. And she was a fool. Foolish people + dishonest men = a dead woman.

Maybe she's innocent other than helping to screw the marriage? But if you can't handle the heat... get outta the kitchen!!!!

I agree with you, she had a lot to gain by Allisons death. IMO

Rational, do we KNOW that the 290K came from TM?

The below is from the Brisbane Times:
The police investigation into Mr Baden-Clay's financial situation allegedly revealed he owed more than $1 million to friends, family, associates and financial institutions.
Police allege that $290,000 of the debt was due to be paid back by June 30, however they allege their inquiries "have failed to identify any legitimate means of salvaging his debt or finances prior to July 2012 in order to meet his commitment to (Ms) McHugh without a large influx of funds from these insurance policies".
Among the debts listed were:
$275,000 owed in "gentlemen's agreements" with three friends.
$200,000 to to a friend in a contracted agreement due for payment on 30 June, 2012.
$90,000 to another friend in a contracted agreement due for payment on 30 June, 2012.
$75,000 to a business associate.
$15,000 in outstanding franchise fees to Century 21 Australia.
$45,000 credit card debt.
$58,000 to his parents. (identified through a financial analysis ordered by police).

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1z4SAHqWr

iMO the $290,000 is owing to TM (which is supported by other MSM reports), but also some of the others sums could be hers particularly the other $90,000 also due on the 30th of June.

All IMO

TM obviously told the police that the affair was on-going but not through any sense of honesty but more through fear of what the police had found. Remember, at this stage Allison's body had not been found but IMO TM either knew or had a fair idea of what had happened to Allison. IMO it was the police who found the email from GBC (AKA Bruce Overland) saying that he had to "lay low for a while." Apparently this was after Allison had been found. Did TM question WHY he had to lay low? I don't think she had to, I think she knew why, even though she didn't want to admit it to herself and certainly would not have mentioned it to the police of her own accord.

I feel there will be more revelations in regard to TM. Why is she now a witness for the prosecution and not the defence? Has she been offered immunity (for something criminal she has done) in exchange for her testimony? As I've said before, having an affair is not illegal, immoral to some yes but not illegal. There is so much more to come and I'm sure that TM is rightfully stressed.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
Thanks Makara, snipped by me.. I agree..even if TM was not aware before Allison went missing, the fact GBC phoned(I know you said email, I thought it was reported he used public phones- his mobile was seized) and said he had to lay low after she was missing, you would think alarm bells might be ringing.

I also wonder about the whole immunity thing and if it does indeed relate to TM.. I guess eventually we will find this out.

Does that sarcasm extend to your tag line? It makes me laugh every time I read it!!

Well just a little lol, I am betting it isnt going so well after the bail hearing.

I am due to change my tagline now I think but will wait for some fresh inspiration lol.

This would be correct, as prosecution would want to keep their evidence close to their chest as not to allow the defence time to find more caterpiller stories.... JMO.

Lol. those Pesky caterpillars have ALOT to answer for..

The police investigation into Mr Baden-Clay's financial situation allegedly revealed he owed more than $1 million to friends, family, associates and financial institutions.
Police allege that $290,000 of the debt was due to be paid back by June 30, however they allege their inquiries "have failed to identify any legitimate means of salvaging his debt or finances prior to July 2012 in order to meet his commitment to (Ms) McHugh without a large influx of funds from these insurance policies".
$200,000 to to a friend in a contracted agreement due for payment on 30 June, 2012.
$90,000 to another friend in a contracted agreement due for payment on 30 June, 2012.
$58,000 to his parents. (identified through a financial analysis ordered by police).

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1z4SAHqWr

iMO the $290,000 is owing to TM (which is supported by other MSM reports), but also some of the others sums could be hers particularly the other $90,000 also due on the 30th of June.

All IMO

I thought that it was reported that the $200 000 and $90 000 were owing to partners in a business - Jocelyn Frost and another man whose name I can't remember. Could be wrong!

All IMO

All of the debt hasnt been detailed here, is there another list?

Corrected typo

Ok, without checking media reports I am not sure, I thought it said 12months earlier..

Just checked media reports, and as I thought it did say Allison found about around 12months prior to her going missing..

http://ninemsn.com.au/mobile/article.aspx?_s=a12421bf-fbf0-4088-befe-d078ebb66efc&_sp=2045&id=8470325&mch=mobilenh&mchpost=pos3

All of the debt hasnt been detailed here, is there another list?

I saw $300,000 for guarantor somewhere. I remember people talking about
it in the last thread.
Think it was Trooper talking about it. IMO

please forgive me if it wasnt you Trooper :)

Thanks for your view point. I do think with the amount of debt reported, that monthly property management fees etc would not have cleared it by June 30. Those property fees would be coming in fairly regularly wouldn't they? Not just a one off windfall to clear his debts. Agreed he could be expecting sales to go through. Sure TM could indeed not have thought his colution included killing his wife... but perhaps she did. I do not know her and I am not saying this is the case, but the fact is we don't know- unless of course you do. But as I said we don't we do not have that information.

I totally agree UT, he would have had to sell probably around 1 billion worth of property in he last months or have had a rent roll that would have to have been the size of the GNP of Bhutan!!

IMO

I found the kissing episode if anyone wants to watch ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QaNapgX5A"]BADEN-CLAY PARENTS PASH FOR CAMERAS - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog