NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say that............

?? ... where am I say anything about you? Your comment was that you believed if was too late in reference to TM now trying to make amends by spilling the beans ... and I commented that I don't believe she knew about the murder or was in anyway involved ...

I response to his parents kiss - I found it tacky! Distasteful even if their daughter in law was not missing.

However, every couple displays affection differently, and then most differently again in public view. I would like to hope it was just her way of providing comfort to her husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that we know a bit more about what may have transpired that fateful night, I must admit that kiss looks different to me. I see a woman who seems to be acting defensively and showing the world she is standing by her man - it was like a show of support or protectiveness which confused me at first - but now it makes more sense.

I wonder if GBC and TM discussed financial stuff? I suspect at some level they would have, particularly if there were plans to take their relationship to the next level. I wonder what TM thought GBC was going to do by July 1 - if he had in fact told her he couldn't afford a divorce, yet he was certain he could change his situation by July 1, what did TM think he was going to do i.e. get another loan, consolidate? Interesting to ponder.

I think he just meant he was going to leave her and separate for good (but not divorce her at this stage) and be with TM.

He adopted the pseudonym after Allison disappeared, when did he tell TM that B.O would be his pseudonym I wonder.

IMO
JMO
MOO

I thought the Bruce Overland thing was in play before Allison went missing? I may be wrong though.

I thought when you quote someone you are replying to what they wrote, forgive me if I am wrong but that is what I understand quotes to be...... :waitasec:

Quotes can be a direct response to that specific quote, but it can also be a further comment to the thread that quote was part of (like a comment in relation to what was being said by you and the previous poster).

I wonder how much Allison really knew about the extent of his debts? So many of them seem to be to friends and gentlemen's agreements, so I could imagine he may have kept hush about some of it. People like him can be so good at hiding such matters.

I'm sure he wouldn't have told her TM lent him money, if indeed she did.

First of all you don't know TM - so you are assuming who she is and who she is not.

Secondly, do you recall that Marilyn sang "Happy Birthday" to President JFK in the presence of Jackie-O? ;-)

Hi and welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing about your friend Toni.

Must be so hard on her children (the twins) now and hope they are being shielded and receiving counselling at their school, or moving to escape their association by name in Queensland. Such pain for the children who are in both families now involved in this tragedy.

That Birthday song by Marilyn to JFK must have hurt Jackie so deeply too, why did you smile and wink about that pain she may have felt in that Public Moment?

IMO

I wonder how much Allison really knew about the extent of his debts? So many of them seem to be to friends and gentlemen's agreements, so I could imagine he may have kept hush about some of it. People like him can be so good at hiding such matters.

I'm sure he wouldn't have told her TM lent him money, if indeed she did.

Agree, in particular if ABC was no longer attending the office regularly. She could have been kept in the dark very easily.

I thought the Bruce Overland thing was in play before Allison went missing? I may be wrong though.

From Brisbane Times 26/06/2012
Quote: "Police allege that Mr Baden-Clay used the pseudonym ‘‘Bruce Overland’’ in emails to Ms McHugh after his wife’s disappearance."

Lol, paper could of gotten it wrong - nothing would surprise me !

IMO
JMO
MOO

Re GBC & TM

IMO - the issue of who is the guilty one in this is a non-issue. "Love" is often used as an excuse or euphenism for bad behaviour - greed, infidelity, dependency, revenge etc etc

Is TM one of those women who think that her married lover will leave his wife and children, mary her, and live happily ever after?

From GBC's perspective he was presumably getting regular sex, money and ego-stroking whilst having a facade of a lovely wife and family to round of his public profile.

TM would have been getting the regular sex and maybe the ego stroking. She also felt that she would achieve her goal of having her rich high-pofile man as her own to live happily blah blah .........

TM's goal just happened to require GBC's family unit be split asunder, inflicting incredible pain on its members - particularly Allison. I don't think that TM expected or wanted Allison to be murdered, but it appears that her death was collateral damage from their affair.

Allison appeared determined to mend her broken marriage. There is no way TM could have achieved her goal without Allison being hurt in some way.

Dear loyal friend of TM,
I admire you for your loyalty & for sticking with your friend, yet if you, as a fellow mother & possibly a wife too (I'm not!), look deep into your heart ~ i.e. beyond your friendship with TM, then surely, you too will be able to identify, that no matter when, what, how etc. she chose to ENTER another COUPLE's most private & sacred union, it WAS & SHALL FORVER MORE, have been WRONG & in this particular instance, given the horrendous circumstances, the VERY WORST that she ever delved into / made etc. etc.
I reiterate dearest fellow Mom ~ 'What goes around, ALWAYS eventually comes around' ~ and your friend made her very own bed, & THANKFULLY, without any threat of losing her life over choosing who to share it with ... must PAY for the consequences of her VERY OWN CHOICE/S.

Being a loyal friend is one thing, but taking another's deserved WRONG DOING / GUILT on one's shoulders, truly isn't worth it.

How many times do I have to say it?

I do not condone her affair!! I think it was foolish and thoughtless!

I feel for ABC's three daughters and I worry about any torment that may be endured by TMs children!

Not for one second have I ever said it was ok! What I have said is that I believe that she must have loved him and foolishly allowed her heart to rule her head. I have also said affairs happen everyday though that don't usually result in a murder.

AGAIN... I support my friend in my true and strong belief that she had no involvement nor knowledge of ABC's murder. AT ALL.

Never have I said the affair was ok so please do not put words into my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Brisbane Times 26/06/2012
Quote: "Police allege that Mr Baden-Clay used the pseudonym ‘‘Bruce Overland’’ in emails to Ms McHugh after his wife’s disappearance."

Lol, paper could of gotten it wrong - nothing would surprise me !

IMO
JMO
MOO

I'm wondering if when he spoke with TM the morning before Allison disappeared did he at all mention B.O ?
I'm looking at this from an 'intent' perspective.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Hmmm thats all well and good Doc but now that your verified I just wanted to ask you about this white discolouration on my lip?

It is not an illness!! Stop pressing your lips together because you don't want to speak!! Say what you really think instead of hinting!!!

HeartRuledHead , given that you say you are close to TM , are you able to enlighten us as to your perspective on the type of person TM is, what sort of person is going to be presented in court as crown witness?

Re marriages not meeting needs, some people eg narcissists have needs that are not normal ie to be getting constant positive strokes to their egos (possibly because they are insecure and immature). Even my mother-in-law said (after she found out about the long term affair of my husband) that to keep xxxx happy you have to constantly praise him and say he's a good boy. Geez, I don't think that's a reasonable need!! BTW, said husband refused to have "sleep" with me for 10 years, so it wasn't that I was holding out on HIM and he needed satisfaction elsewhere!! Even the counsellor said I was the one who should have had the affair, not him! :maddening:

It is almost always the case that the cheating partner is the one which has lost interest in the original relationship. Very few leave their wife, usually the relationship (marriage) ends at the non-cheating spouse's choice. Women are more likely than men to tolerate a cheating partner and try to fix the relationship. Just some info i've learned in my years.

April 22, 2012
Ms McHugh spoke with police and gave a statement about her relationship with Mr Baden-Clay.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1z3dvyoa0

Curiousier and Curiousier - this is the same day that GBC, on the way to the police station had his altercation with the bus station. Perhaps he already knew that TM was being interviewed or about to be interviewed - (may have even seen her car there), and the only way he could think of to avoid what may have been a showdown in the police station, where he would likely have been confronted with inconsistencies, in relation to TMs statements as against his, was to do what he did. That way, he could still maintain that he was 'co operating' with police, but that the awful accident rendered him unable to attend. (He has more points than a porcupine methinks - one of my dear mother's old sayings).

I don't think TM had any suspicion that Allison would end up dead! When a man has an affair, they show their mistress their best side. I can see him being the lovely, caring, understanding, attentive, etc. etc. dream man for her (certainly not someone with murder in mind). IMO we cannot blame her for Allison's death. IMO TM did not hold a gun to GBC's head to act in a specific way. Yes, she may have said: "leave her or this is over", but that does not translate into "killer her or this is over". I am the first one to condemn her for having an affair with a married man, but that's where I stop.

Not convinced entirely CaseClosed, that TM would not have been aware of GBC's intentions. (I have agreed with all your posts 100% since thread 1, because you maintain a balanced and objective approach, and I still will). However, IMO, her level of perception would've alluded her to Allison's death as being a likely outcome. IMO,TM would've had knowledge of his debts, and if ABC was still alive (on July1, say) TM existence with GBC in a relationship would've been fraught with even more debts, post separation/divorce. Not the type of 'happily ever after' fantasy that either would've had in mind.

Curiousier and Curiousier - this is the same day that GBC, on the way to the police station had his altercation with the bus station. Perhaps he already knew that TM was being interviewed or about to be interviewed - (may have even seen her car there), and the only way he could think of to avoid what may have been a showdown in the police station, where he would likely have been confronted with inconsistencies, in relation to TMs statements as against his, was to do what he did. That way, he could still maintain that he was 'co operating' with police, but that the awful accident rendered him unable to attend. (He has more points than a porcupine methinks - one of my dear mother's old sayings).

Wow, that's just a bit coincidental !

IMO
JMO
MOO

I don't think TM had any suspicion that Allison would end up dead! When a man has an affair, they show their mistress their best side. I can see him being the lovely, caring, understanding, attentive, etc. etc. dream man for her (certainly not someone with murder in mind). IMO we cannot blame her for Allison's death. IMO TM did not hold a gun to GBC's head to act in a specific way. Yes, she may have said: "leave her or this is over", but that does not translate into "killer her or this is over". I am the first one to condemn her for having an affair with a married man, but that's where I stop.

If I recall correctly in the report which outed TM as being the mistress, GBC's colleagues were quite shocked to hear that he could be involved in the murder of Allison...they held him in high regard & mentioned something about his integrity & honesty...had him on a moral pedestal.

Even though majority of us on here had him pegged as the killer, I don't think anyone could have predicted the extent of all that came out in the bail hearing. It was surprise after surprise....going by that it will be no surprise to me at all if TM is involved in some way as well. I bet plenty of people held her in just as high regard as GBC too.

Also, I'm not sure why it's still being classed as just an "affair" as to me it seems it was more than that, going by the length of time they'd kept the relationship going. They seemed more like an established couple when, also from that outing report, it stated they were seen together at events, at dinners together & it wasn't a well kept secret.....all this was happening behind Allison's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95