NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Squizzy, where have you been?

What was the COD you posted earlier, I will compare it to my good source and see if we match lol.

Dont tell me to search please, I dont have time its end of financial.

Hi bay, Speaking for squiz, Bathwater in lungs.

Originally Posted by aussie_mum
So you are saying the prosecution lied to the court by saying there was no injury to ABC other than a chipped tooth?
posted by Squizzey
no. suffocation , strangulation. or water in lungs are not visible injuries

Is this what you mean Squizzey?

Some posts back it was mentioned about a local driving past the BC"s late in the evening and seeing 2 people loading something into the back of a car and another post mentioned there being all 4 car doors open also...I felt at the time if this was proven by the witness to be accurate it could be damning evidence used by the DPP...

My question is if it was late at night or even just nighttime how could anyone see up the driveway...Surely GBC etc didn't have all/any of the lights on, and if the lights were on surely he wasn't doing what was assumed he was doing ...

Just wondering how it was possible to see up the driveway in the dark of night as I recall it being mentioned that the witness reported the sighting to the police and could be a possible witness...

Headlights of the car the "witness" coming out of the street opposite BC house.

i think it comes under Brisbane City council doesn't it? (While I know the area, I do not live in close proximity)

Aaahh yes I think you're right. Aaah well then good luck with that.

Perhaps the organizers of the fund raiser or Paul Tully may be interested in helping with a tribute?

Squizzy1, did you also mention bathwater?

Strangulation AND bathwater in the lungs? Must have been the last gasp that inhaled the bathwater.

But in that case - where's the blood supposed to be from? In the back of the car?

Some posts back it was mentioned about a local driving past the BC"s late in the evening and seeing 2 people loading something into the back of a car and another post mentioned there being all 4 car doors open also...I felt at the time if this was proven by the witness to be accurate it could be damning evidence used by the DPP...

My question is if it was late at night or even just nighttime how could anyone see up the driveway...Surely GBC etc didn't have all/any of the lights on, and if the lights were on surely he wasn't doing what was assumed he was doing ...

Just wondering how it was possible to see up the driveway in the dark of night as I recall it being mentioned that the witness reported the sighting to the police and could be a possible witness...

Glad you brought that up again because there were some questions here as to why there was blood on opposite sides of the car. I suggested that perhaps the killer had been disturbed and hadn't quite finished placing her in the car necessitating moving her again. That is potentially how the blood was on both sides of the car!

Strangulation AND bathwater in the lungs? Must have been the last gasp that inhaled the bathwater.

But in that case - where's the blood supposed to be from? In the back of the car?

Yes, thats a good question.. I had my own thoughts on it..but they differ from what Squizzy1 and obviously bayside have heard.. So I may be barking up the wrong tree.. woof, woof :)

i am guessing from when they put or dumped her in the car. head hit an object ,not sure MOO

I think it was in previous thread there was some discussion about someone seeing up the driveway...I mentioned they could possibly be called as a witness if it was outside the time GBC claimed he went to bed that night.

Headlights of the car the "witness" coming out of the street opposite BC house.

Because the driveway appears to be uphill and a fair way from the road would it have been possible to see all this in the brief time the headlights would have been shining in that direction ?...Also one would be needing to watch the road when driving unless of course the witness was a passenger but recall the post saying the driver was alone...

And the scratches under his arms and on his chest.

It was my hypothesis some time ago that it was in the bathroom.
He wouldn't have had to strangle her... he could have just held her shoulders under the water until she drowned.

And if I were police, I'd be looking for that tooth chip in the plumbing.

Headlights of the car the "witness" coming out of the street opposite BC house.[/QUOTv

Because the driveway appears to be uphill and a fair way from the road would it have been possible to see all this in the brief time the headlights would have been shining in that direction ?...Also one would be needing to watch the road when driving unless of course the witness was a passenger but recall the post saying the driver was alone...

This was the post which first mentioned it...

05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

"Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day."

Headlights of the car the "witness" coming out of the street opposite BC house.[/QUOTv

Also could it have been possible the witness saw a car at the bottom of the driveway and not actually in the carport/garage at the top...Then of course they would have been able to see clearly with their headlights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back