NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one bad typo when i first came on and been living with it for weeks now ha ha:blushing:

But as it turns out one of the most memorable for me. :laugh:

I have always trusted your posts and due to that I believe that she
died in the bathtub : (
And due to that I feel I have to believe the roundabout story also.

You copped a hard time when you came but so glad you stayed around x

Wasn't it batwater LOL and wasn't it even you it thought it really was due to bats? X

lol.. well for a second as the typo said Batwater..yeah I did go, hang on batwater?? yes I was thinking of bat body fluid!:floorlaugh:..maybe I had bat fluid and hendra virus on my mind at the time..thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!:blushing::D

This was the post which first mentioned it...

05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

"Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day."

Probably a case of mistaken car ident, but the car the blood was allegedly found in was the Captiva, not the Prado.

And as was discussed here a couple of days ago, you would be highly unlikely to see that driving PAST. You only get the most fleeting of glimpses. To see up there long enough to register what may be happening (let alone recognize the car) you'd need to be slowed or stopped as you turn right up the ramp to Boscombe Rd. Even coming out of the other end of Boscombe Rd almost facing the BC house, it is a steep downhill bit of road where it comes out onto Brookfield Rd, so headlights would be shining straight down onto the road ahead of you, not up their driveway, I suspect.

I might have to check that possibility out tonight when it gets dark.

Certainly, if driving past on Brookfield Rd, there is nowhere near enough time, even going slowly, to register anything that may be happening up the driveway, especially with the crest of the hill that you are just approaching.

I drive past there all the time, and unless I slow almost to a stop, I can't see anything that would register properly.

Also could it have been possible the witness saw a car at the bottom of the driveway and not actually in the carport/garage at the top...Then of course they would have been able to see clearly with their headlights...

on the last thread Thebutlerdidntdoit was talking about it in one of their posts
from memory something about Boscombe Rd.

But as it turns out one of the most memorable for me. :laugh:

I have always trusted your posts and due to that I believe that she
died in the bathtub : (
And due to that I feel I have to believe the roundabout story also.

You copped a hard time when you came but so glad you stayed around x
Yes worst bloody typo on the threads but it is memorable. thanks for the above. my grandchildrens parents have been away but are due back soon so may have some more info next week cheers

Maybe the 12.30am call was to EBC... Mummy how do you get blood out of carpet?

Makes sense! I called my Mum very late one night after a dinner party "Mum, how do you get a full bottle of red out of the carpet, help!" Very likely you'd call your Mum for stain removal advice!

IMO

Strangulation AND bathwater in the lungs? Must have been the last gasp that inhaled the bathwater.

But in that case - where's the blood supposed to be from? In the back of the car?

If it's manual strangulation as opposed to ligature strangulation then the blood from injured soft tissue could flow from the mouth and nose. I assume the same would be possible if a ligature were removed before she was placed in the car?

lol.. well for a second as the typo said Batwater..yeah I did go, hang on batwater?? yes I was thinking of bat body fluid!:floorlaugh:..maybe I had bat fluid and hendra virus on my mind at the time..thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!:blushing::D

Oh geez, paying out someone with a grammatical error themselves. :banghead:
I could have written that better.

Maybe you can change your logs to a bat :floorlaugh:

it is..and could explain it.. sorry to bring the thought up..

I got a chipped tooth when I was a kid when my cousin grabbed me by the hair and banged my face on the bathroom sink. A normal porcelain sink, so it is possible in my mind that a bang on the bath or bathroom sink would easily do that. MOO

I'm wondering if in the future some time we'll hear more about searches made on GBC's computer...

He must have done some checking somewhere if he placed the body under the bridge, needing it to be found to claim on the insurance?? How would he know if this was the case??

Yes, thats a good question.. I had my own thoughts on it..but they differ from what Squizzy1 and obviously bayside have heard.. So I may be barking up the wrong tree.. woof, woof :)

What are your thoughts on COD UnfoldingTruth? Or would you rather not say?

Totally understand if you don't :)

I got a chipped tooth when I was a kid when my cousin grabbed me by the hair and banged my face on the bathroom sink. A normal porcelain sink, so it is possible in my mind that a bang on the bath or bathroom sink would easily do that. MOO

Oh no. Possible IMO. Hope not : (

one bad typo when i first came on and been living with it for weeks now ha ha:blushing:

:floorlaugh: the old batwater.. sorry, I believe it was me that drew attention to it.. I did not mean to point out your typo(I do enough of them!).. I thought for a second you were for real about the batwater!:floorlaugh:

on the last thread Thebutlerdidntdoit was talking about it in one of their posts
from memory something about Boscombe Rd.

Yes..thebutlerdidit's post...

06-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Thebuttlerdidntdoit
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2012

Hello everyone,
I might look brand new but I've been here from the beginning avidly lurking, reading every single post and urging the thread on in the rare quiet moments. Like everyone else here, I desperately want answers. It's just so hard to come to terms with something like this happening. I'd be a nutcase with WS, where I find comfort seeing how others think and feel like I do and I'm not alone in my sorrow .

I registered today because of recent posts that refute the rumour that driving past GBC's house and having time to see anything going on in his front yard is unlikely. I strongly disagree. It's not only likely, it's almost unavoidable if you're entering or exiting Boscombe Rd.

I think the posters who suggest that seeing into the property is unlikely as you drive past have forgotten that the entry to GBC's property is at the start of the easement that leads up to Boscombe Road. Therefore, all cars on Brookfield Road that want to enter Boscombe Rd NEED to at least slow down in front of his very house. The same if you are exiting Boscombe Rd onto Brookfield Rd - you need to actually stop to check for traffic - and you stop practically at GBC's gate. Any driver that happened to have been coming out, or going into, Boscombe Rd that night and necessarily stopped or slowed in front of GBC's house would have had time to notice a car parked in front of his stairs (it's likely GBC parked the car with the back to the stairs IMO for easier access and it's also likely he opened all the doors to block visibility from the road to what was going on IMO). There's not much movement after dark in Brookfield and this is precisely what a slowing driver would notice IMO, especially if it happened quite late at night.

The above rumour is also one of the first ones I heard - very early on, when the thought that GBC might have something to do with it was still not the thing you'd say in public - on 25th April when my partner and I were searching our property hoping to find Allison or clues to her disappearance. My partner turned to me even as we peered under lantana bushes and said, "oh, did I mention [someone at his work] has a friend who reported to police seeing (above rumour)?" It was then it really hit me that we'd probably not find Allison alive. After that I waited for the rumour to be mentioned on these pages - and it did, but surprisingly only after a long while. I have tried to register before but this IPad (which has been surgically attached to me for the last 2 months) wouldn't let me, for some reason. Part of me thought it was a good thing that I was not involving myself in WS because I was so emotionally involved as it was. But I couldn't keep quiet any longer.

I'm not saying the driveway sighting is more than a rumour, but I personally believe that if GBC in fact carried Allison down those stairs (I don't think his carport has internal access into the house) and placed her in the car, it would have taken him quite some time, even if he had help. Time enough for any Boscombe Rd resident entering or exiting the easement to have noticed. (Note: The Boscombe Rd I'm referring to is the section leading up to the State Forest, not the section where the local school is.)

Yep..what did they observe at Kholo creek when her body was discovered to make them 'know' how she was killed..without need for autopsy?( Of course Autopsy still need to take place as per the course of things..but..)

If we go with what Squizzey1 said, there may have been marks on the neck. And/or perhaps there were clues at the house or in the car. Eg: bubble bath/salts in the blood stains or soap traces. Could be any number of things really including the defensive wounds allegedly inflicted on GBC.

Or a tap! I've banged my head on the one at the end of our bath many times until I learned to sit at the other end lol

What are your thoughts on COD UnfoldingTruth? Or would you rather not say?

Totally understand if you don't :)

I don't mind but I am probably way off. I was only putting numerous things together and thought she may have been stabbed..(I don't really listen to the defence saying not external signs of injury, as I thought perhaps they weren't privy to the whole report. However possibly strangulation may fit?).. I only though stabbing because of blood found and police knowing how Allison died when her body was found and before autopsy. So that points to visible signs. And from what I had read given the amount of decomposition that strangulation would even be very difficult to tell without autopsy.. but as I said i could be way off and it does not fit with squizzys info, I was just guessing, and appears wrong if squizzys info is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway