NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this link has already been posted but ifnd it odd they mention
"his parents Nigel and Elaine loaded up a trailer with goods, including their son's golf clubs," why even mention golf clubs and not something less lethal sounding like books or clothes etc are they trying to hint at the significance of golf clubs?

http://www.news.com.au/national/par.../story-e6frfkvr-1226413402683?from=public_rss

Someone mentioned toys in the back of the car - but a typical bloke thing would have been to have golf clubs in there. It may also have been the journo just having a momentary muse about the fact GBC won't be using those for a while. ( unless of course they give prisoners the chance to improve their handicap whilst they are locked away these days - frankly that wouldn't surprise me at all!!).

Hi all have a few questions on things I'm not clear on, forgive me if these have been discussed and/or answered earlier...

I cannot see where the story of an old man at a bus stop near the roundabout that night/morning came from? Was that in the MSM or was it suggested by someone here? Did someone on WS drive through there that night and notice this?

With respect to Allison's phone, even though it's still missing, can't her phone carrier give the police data from their end as to calls made and received and even texts made and received. Am phone illiterate so no idea if you actually need the phone itself or not?

A horrifying thought that occurred to me is that GBC may be able to have access to the girls while he's in prison. I worked in a family law firm years ago and I remember a case where a father killed the mother and her parents had to bring the toddler into prison for visits. Could the Dickies have to do this or could they or even the older girl refuse? I know any such visits would be supervised but what sort of effect would this have on either the girls or the Dickies. Anyone have any knowledge on this scenario?

What the heck does BBM mean? I cannot for the life of me figure it out!! LOL

And lastly wishing you all a happy beautiful day no matter your plans, the sort of day we all wish Allison could have had Xxxx

Re the old man at bus stop near roundabout...this came from a member on here...his first post mentions it...

#773 05-31-2012, 02:07 PM
squizzey1
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

new on here and have heard a lot from friends in the area. some interesting points 1. a witness was told ABC was strangled. 2. same witness told there was batwater in lungs.3 same witness saw something strange at roundabout, it was BC senior sitting in bus shelter late that night. 4. has been said all hard drives were blank ,interesting. BUT BC senior computer supposidly googled the scout camp late that night. not known facts just info told to me by friends
-------------------------
From another of squizzey's posts...

it was in that timeframe that witness saw BC senior at bus shelter at roundabout and stopped and checked if he was ok apparently about 10.30.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7987918#post7987918"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15 - Page 33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ooh ...while looking through squizzys posts this one came up...keep in mind this post was around two weeks before GBC's arrest & bail hearing where the mention of "scratches from shaver" came up

#781 05-31-2012, 02:18 PM
squizzey1
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

GBC supposedly visited his GP for attention to cuts from shaving, who would do that? cover up for something else I wonder ???????

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7987694#post7987694"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15 - Page 32 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This has made me laugh till my tummy hurt.......(.Inspector Ainsworth had in his gotcha bag............from .Marlywings post).....I wonder if Danny has one as well...and they do a show and tell every now and then.....very cute image.....hehehehehe(Bless them both)

This has made me laugh till my tummy hurt.......(.Inspector Ainsworth had in his gotcha bag............from .Marlywings post).....I wonder if Danny has one as well...and they do a show and tell every now and then.....very cute image.....hehehehehe(Bless them both)

Hehe...lol...Inspector Ainsworth played show and tell with Danny Boy but only showed & told us some of what's in his bag. I think Inspector A is still adding to it. We've not heard anymore about the hair which was sent for testing...or computer records from whoever the computers belonged to the day they were removed from NBC's house. I think there may be a lot more to come.

i mentioned this in an earlier thread, but I thought the way the Captiva was reverse parked into the carport was an (very poor) attempt to hide something that was in the rear of the vehicle. I had asked locals if they knew the normal method of parking the family cars, but as far as I know noone replied to my query.

I think it's unnatural to reverse park in to a carport, but I realise some people might like it.

i mentioned this in an earlier thread, but I thought the way the Captiva was reverse parked into the carport was (a very poor attempt) to hide something that was in the rear of the vehicle. I had asked locals if they knew the normal method of parking the family cars, but as far as I know noone replied to my query.

I think it's unnatural to reverse park in to a carport, but I realise some people might like it.

I always reverse park in driveways we have a steep driveway and I used to have kids running down the footpath from the bus stop (they went to a school that finished earlier than mine) as I was leaving to pick mine up
Basically I did it so I wouldn't run anyone over maybe Allison did the same ... That said my OH always drives in :banghead:

This is a screen shot of the toys - does anyone have an opinion about them. I have lots to say but would love your feedback

Screen Shot 2012-07-01 at 5.21.15 PM.jpg

NBC was at the bus stop because G had called to say...."She's gone walking....she hasn't come home" and either " Can you go look for her" or he decided to walk the streets to find her and then to head her off at the roundabout. There was one single post by a newbie a few threads ago - no members here responded or even nibbled and I watched it sink away. The poster said that the ph call (face call) was also a ruse by GBC....he even fooled his father in utter desperation - he wasn't selective about 'who' was 'in' on his actions ( nor was he able to be.....in too deep). All just MOO. I do not think that NBG is involved....nor EBC....nor OW....nor TM...please - they loved her. Please look inside for your better selves. JMO IMO MOO They loved her - still love her.

NBC was at the bus stop because G had called to say...."She's gone walking....she hasn't come home" and either " Can you go look for her" or he decided to walk the streets to find her and then to head her off at the roundabout. There was one single post by a newbie a few threads ago - no members here responded or even nibbled and I watched it sink away. The poster said that the ph call (face call) was also a ruse by GBC....he even fooled his father in utter desperation - he wasn't selective about 'who' was 'in' on his actions ( nor was he able to be.....in too deep). All just MOO. I do not think that NBG is involved....nor EBC....nor OW....nor TM...please - they loved her. Please look inside for your better selves. JMO IMO MOO They loved her - still love her.

Why would he be crying, as was mentioned in an earlier post. If there was no involvement by his parents, when GBC started with his alternate story in the morning, wouldn't they have realised what had happened and encourage him to admit his guilt. IMO

Hmmm...just noticed in that second report it says...

July 01, 2012 12:00AM

Police allege he murdered his wife in the home or elsewhere and then dumped her body, which was found on the banks of Kholo Creek 11 days after she vanished.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freon6-1226413239229

Thanks for raising this. I am of the view that the Prosecution is probably being strategic in their approach by not committing to the place that Allison was killed (at least until they can prove it for sure). In order for GBC to be found guilty of Murder (assuming that he does not plead guilty) the Prosecution basically needs to prove Beyond Reasonable Doubt that:

(1) GBC caused the death of ABC; and
(2) GBC intended to cause the death of ABC or intended to cause Grievous Bodily Harm to her.

So, it is not a legal element of Murder to prove where a person was killed.

Also, had the Prosecution committed to a place where she was killed, the Defence may drive a wedge through the Prosecution's case by creating doubt around the Prosecution's theory about the place where GBC killed ABC, which might potentially weaken the Prosecution's case that GBC killed ABC.
MOO :cow:

This is a screen shot of the toys - does anyone have an opinion about them. I have lots to say but would love your feedback

View attachment 24167

I am undecided sorry Mouse D it could be the girls favourite toys, maybe they all play mummies? My two girls always had strollers, babies bottles etc. And they also had baby baths etc so that part doesn't seem weird to me. But what weird is 'where are they going?k why aren't they inside with the kids? So, unless they are in fact going to lifeline, then they are big bulky items used in a cover up IMO. My car used to have toys in it, but not in big boxes lined up neatly!!!

Maybe OW loved her but I doubt the others did particularly TM I certainly wouldn't sleep with the husband of someone I loved

Rubbish he didn't call to say she's gone walking......he went to bed while she watched the footy show....

Like if they'd been picked up from the floor in the toy room or one of the bed rooms

Yes! Like he grabbed them from there neatly organisaed places ands put them in the car for a cover up. That's exactly what it looks like. Heaps of mums compartmentalise toys to keep them in order amd tidy. Thanks Kalamityk:rocker:

I am hard pressed believing any of them gave a crap about anyone who wasn't a baden freaking clay....good luck with that name from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon