NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crates look like the the ones you'd often use to keep toys tidy and together, so maybe they were grabbed from the kids room like that in order to hide whatever mess was in the car. You wouldn't normally have that many toys in the car, especially in the boot where you'd probably put your groceries etc.

If they were already in the car, maybe Allison had decided she'd had enough and was leaving him, and had started 'packing'? If she told him this, it may be why it all happened then rather than later. A long shot I know...

Hehe...lol...Inspector Ainsworth played show and tell with Danny Boy but only showed & told us some of what's in his bag. I think Inspector A is still adding to it. We've not heard anymore about the hair which was sent for testing...or computer records from whoever the computers belonged to the day they were removed from NBC's house. I think there may be a lot more to come.

May be even more phone records ...

Blacklodge, that is a lovely gesture you made today xx

This is a screen shot of the toys - does anyone have an opinion about them. I have lots to say but would love your feedback

View attachment 24167

Remembering that from shortly after Allison was reported missing, GBC and his daughters were staying at the BC grandparents house, perhaps this is just taking some of the toys from home to the grandparents place. The youngest girl is only 5and she would want her dollies and their paraphenalia with her. My little granddaughter is the same age and she has all this stuff in use all the time.

My son is 2 and we travel from place to place quite frequently. I have a milk crate with various toys in the back and a scooter. These stay in my car permanently. These toys in the pic also look depressing because the pics are in black and white, also not photographed with aesthetics in mind. The dolls may also be hand me downs from the oldest sister and so would naturally be a little worn....kids have their favorites and aren't always the cleanest and cutest ;)

thats possible, a way to give himself another alibi and dragging nbc unknowingly into it, nbc was seen to be distressed at the bus stop that night, maybe he was wondering deep down what might have happened to allison and putting it all together. i think the bcs are probably in shock and have been told to stay silent and i still think the killer acted alone, possibly dragging family members into the mess. they are naturally choosing to stand by him publicly but it may be different when its just them at home, pretty devastating to have a family member accused of murder,you wouldnt want to believe it or admit you believed it.
i did read way back that the girls loved the bc family and looked forward to their weekly sleepovers there. im sure they did love them and must miss them. i will be surprised if the senior bcs or ow or tm were knowingly involved in allisons murder.

Re. The 'alibi'....How does that then fit with the 'went to bed at 10pm & slept like a log til 6am'?

Jubillee, with respect, they may have loved her deeply, but unfortunately they have not shown it to the outside world.

1.They did not support the Dickies during the search, apart from a weak attempt from OW for A to be returned to them.
2. There was no mention of A being their loving DIL in the funeral notice.
3. Their stoney faces at the funeral appeared to show a lack of feeling.
4. Why have they NEVER said a word to the press about A to show that they did love her. They are their own worst enemies IMO.

I was informed by someone the day after the funeral that the senior BCs did not actually go into the church but stayed outside during the service. I am wondering if anyone else had heard this, or whether there is someone here who could tell us for sure that they did go in.

I was informed by someone the day after the funeral that the senior BCs did not actually go into the church but stayed outside during the service. I am wondering if anyone else had heard this, or whether there is someone here who could tell us for sure that they did go in.

No that's not true grandmama they were there

This is a screen shot of the toys - does anyone have an opinion about them. I have lots to say but would love your feedback

View attachment 24167

Thanks for all your feedback. My view is that the positioning of these is definitely staged. I remember reading very early in the piece that QPS found something very unusual in the bask of one of the cars - this is it.

The youngest child is 5-6. In my view these are the toys a 2-3yr old might have at a sleepover. Also it is amazing that they are in the middle of the boot and yet they remain upright. It is highly unlikely they have been driven anywhere in that car. As MUMOF2 and BEARBEAR state - look like a few toys from the carport put there by someone who doesn't have a clue!!

Yes they may have been placed there that night with the plan to take to to a creche or Vinnies - but remember this was GBC's car and would he be doing that? The fact blood has been found there if I were a jury member on this case, I would be very suss about them being there like that - too co-incidental. I would want to know when they were put there. Before the car spotted driving around the Kenmore roundabout or after ......now what time of night was that again????

I went to the bridge today with a fresh bunch of flowers not just as a tribute for Allison's birthday but as a symbol that though she has been gone for two months, her death is not forgotten. While I was parked in the rather threadbare spot another car stopped behind mine and a few people got out. I couldn't help but wonder if they were fellow websleuths! Did anyone else go to kholo creek today?

Blacklodge I drove over the bridge this afternoon and the flowers all looked beautiful. I didn't stop though so it wasn't me :)

I am undecided sorry Mouse D it could be the girls favourite toys, maybe they all play mummies? My two girls always had strollers, babies bottles etc. And they also had baby baths etc so that part doesn't seem weird to me. But what weird is 'where are they going?k why aren't they inside with the kids? So, unless they are in fact going to lifeline, then they are big bulky items used in a cover up IMO. My car used to have toys in it, but not in big boxes lined up neatly!!!

Yes, i agree. Looks to me like they were straight out of the girls rooms - not really the toys for the car to keep them occupied, or for taking to friends for a sleepover. Way too many there IMO

thats possible, a way to give himself another alibi and dragging nbc unknowingly into it, nbc was seen to be distressed at the bus stop that night, maybe he was wondering deep down what might have happened to allison and putting it all together. i think the bcs are probably in shock and have been told to stay silent and i still think the killer acted alone, possibly dragging family members into the mess. they are naturally choosing to stand by him publicly but it may be different when its just them at home, pretty devastating to have a family member accused of murder,you wouldnt want to believe it or admit you believed it.
i did read way back that the girls loved the bc family and looked forward to their weekly sleepovers there. im sure they did love them and must miss them. i will be surprised if the senior bcs or ow or tm were knowingly involved in allisons murder.

From memory the story went that NBC acted "oddly" at the bus stop (which to me sounded as though he was probably freaking out that someone he knew saw him). I'm not sure where the "looking distressed" part came from - I wonder if squizzey or biker chick could verify (bearing in mind this was a rumour not a reported fact)?

Those toys neatly aligned have been placed in the car after the car was last driven, otherwise the crates would have moved back-forward-side-to-side once you turn one corner or roundabout (unless police aligned them for the photo, but I don't think they would do that). IMO.

Those toys neatly aligned have been placed in the car after the car was last driven, otherwise the crates would have moved back-forward-side-to-side once you turn one corner or roundabout (unless police aligned them for the photo, but I don't think they would do that). IMO.

No way would the police have aligned them - this is exactly as they would have found them!! JMO

Just found this post from Bobby Elliott dated May 1st - Definitely someone with inside knowledge!!

Bobbie Elliott 05-01-2012 06:38 PM
There was something found in the rear of one of their 4WDs.

After the crash he was admitted to the psych ward by the police overnight.

They had been attending counselling since the affair ended last year and part of this was they had to discuss events with each other each night.

QUOTE]

Very very interesting indeed.

What of interest did they (presumably the police) find in the 4WD?????!!!
The psych ward?????????? What on earth for???? To me, the car "accident" looked more like a "deliberate" than an accident. It is a commonly held misconception that many people get off serious crimes by using an insanity defense. It doesn't help that Matthew Newton has been cut enormous flack because of his "bipolar". Allison was killed by a person who is bad - not mad.

If the Captiva was in fact the vehicle used to transport the body, IMO it was reversed into the carport in order to do the clean-up of the back area away from street view.

NBC was at the bus stop because G had called to say...."She's gone walking....she hasn't come home" and either " Can you go look for her" or he decided to walk the streets to find her and then to head her off at the roundabout. There was one single post by a newbie a few threads ago - no members here responded or even nibbled and I watched it sink away. The poster said that the ph call (face call) was also a ruse by GBC....he even fooled his father in utter desperation - he wasn't selective about 'who' was 'in' on his actions ( nor was he able to be.....in too deep). All just MOO. I do not think that NBG is involved....nor EBC....nor OW....nor TM...please - they loved her. Please look inside for your better selves. JMO IMO MOO They loved her - still love her.

This does sound feasible, that GBC might have attempted to carry on the ruse with his Dad as well. But if that's what happened, then at some later point during the night I believe things changed. Both of them would have used that info as further corroboration of G's story, saying he and his Dad looked for Allison during the night. But it appears they remained silent. Just doesn't add up.

If GBC was the murderer, he might not have wanted to involve his Dad initially, but soon realised he needed help for either the disposal of the body or the cleanup.

If the Captiva was in fact the vehicle used to transport the body, IMO it was reversed into the carport in order to do the clean-up of the back area away from street view.

SUPER thinking! :woohoo:

I know we have had local confirmation that someone saw NBC at the bus stop, but I am still not convinced this is the case. From memory, he was allegedly seen there at around 11:00pm/12:00am. If this is the case, why the FaceTime call to seniors house at 12:30 or so? It just doesn't add up IMO.

Thinking about why someone would use FaceTime instead of a normal phone call - perhaps the perp thought that because FaceTime works through wi-fi only, it would not be traceable as a 3G call is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery