Norway Norway - Arjen Kamphuis, 47, Dutch citizen, Bodø, 20 Aug 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's try to make some sense.

Arjen Kamphuis loses his fanny pack with his wallet in the fjord. In the wallet: credit cards and money. He then starts a new life or is abducted, and perhaps he was abducted or robbed before he lost the wallet, the fanny pack, the kayak and the paddle. Ten days later, he is in a car near Vikeså and while abducted or during the start of a new life (plus he knows everything there is to know about phones and pings), he changes the SIM card in his phone and perhaps even visits the restaurant, without money or his wallet because he has lost those in the fjord. Restaurants along motorways tend to have CCTV, but hey who cares when one is being abducted or has started a new life?

After all, he is a smart guy.

There is a scenario in which he ditches it all, money, passport everything and decides to live off the radar. He would still need the help of others to be in a car or reach the Vikeså region by other means. Yet no one has come forward to claim that they offered him a ride. If he stole a car, he would still need to know how to drive. Some people do not care about a driver's licence and drive anyway. Arjen did not have a licence, and would he know how to steal & drive a car? You've got to be familiar with cars to pull that one off and change a simcard while driving. IMHO we can strike that one.

If he was with this group of hikers - these too keep their mouth shut.

He must have bewitched them all.

Isn't it odd that almost no one remembers seeing him around Bodø but there appear to be several sightings around Vikeså?

Isn't it odd that almost no one remembers seeing him around Bodø but there appear to be several sightings around Vikeså?
It is odd, very odd. The Vikesa-ping could even be a decoy.

I don't see Arjen having lunch/dinner at the Esso if he wouldn't want to be found.
I also believe that the surveillance camera's were checked by police? (Even though probably too late.)

If Arjen had been abducted, he would have been kept hidden and no one would have seen him around Vikesa.
If Arjen would have sneaked his way to Vikesa, then maybe someone could have seen him. For instance, he could have sneaked on board of a truck, as a stowaway (instead of on a ship!).

Or: Arjen remained in Nordland (.....) and his phone was taken to Rogaland and acted as a decoy after he was reported missing on the 29th.

I don't know whether there is a possible link, but the only industry of any significance that I have been able to find in Bjerkreim, is glass industry. Nexans optic fibres are also made of glass.
It's more than 3 months now that Arjen is missing......

It is odd, very odd. The Vikesa-ping could even be a decoy.

I don't see Arjen having lunch/dinner at the Esso if he wouldn't want to be found.
I also believe that the surveillance camera's were checked by police? (Even though probably too late.)

If Arjen had been abducted, he would have been kept hidden and no one would have seen him around Vikesa.
If Arjen would have sneaked his way to Vikesa, then maybe someone could have seen him. For instance, he could have sneaked on board of a truck, as a stowaway (instead of on a ship!).

Or: Arjen remained in Nordland (.....) and his phone was taken to Rogaland and acted as a decoy after he was reported missing on the 29th.

I don't know whether there is a possible link, but the only industry of any significance that I have been able to find in Bjerkreim, is glass industry. Nexans optic fibres are also made of glass.
It's more than 3 months now that Arjen is missing......

My current favourite theory is that the hiker is a different person who has no clue that people would assume he looks like Arjen. He'll probably be shocked once he becomes aware of it.

This is one of the questions that might be solved by appealing to the public.

We are looking for a hiker [ general description of Arjen ] who was on holiday in Norway [ area, locations] together with possibly a Dutch hiker and a German hiker in August 2018.
Are you this person? Were you with this person? Do you know this person? Do you have pictures or messages?

Something along these lines. IMHO he could be located and excluded.

Norway police probe disappearance of WikiLeaks associate

WikiLeaks tweeted on Saturday about Kamphuis's "strange disappearance", saying he had been missing since August 20 when he left his hotel in the northern Norwegian town of Bodo.

It added that Kamphuis had a ticket for a flight departing on August 22 from Trondheim, a city located more than 700 kilometres (435 miles) south of Bodo.

"The train between the two takes (approximately) 10 hours," suggesting he disappeared either in Bodo, Trondheim or on the train, WikiLeaks said, triggering numerous conspiracy theories on Twitter.

Norwegian police on Sunday said they were investigating the disappearance of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's associate Arjen Kamphuis, a cyber security expert, who was last seen in northern Norway.

View attachment 154242View attachment 154244View attachment 154243

A website set up to gather information on the missing person says: "He is 47 years old, 1.78 meters tall and has a normal posture. He was usually dressed in black and carrying his black backpack. He is an avid hiker."

There have reportedly been two unconfirmed possible sightings, one in Alesund, Norway and the other in Ribe, Denmark.

'Strange disapppearance' of WikiLeaks consultant in Norway | DW | 02.09.2018

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Norwegian/Dutch/German/French press:

Nederlandsk mann savnet – sist sett i Bodø

Arjen Kamphuis (47) voert strijd tegen digitale spionage en nu is hij plots vermist

"Rätselhaftes Verschwinden" von Wikileaks-Mitarbeiter | DW | 02.09.2018

La police norvégienne enquête sur la disparition d’Arjen Kamphuis, un co-fondateur de WikiLeaks

___

Thread #1 - Norway - Norway - Arjen Kamphuis, 47, Dutch citizen, Bodø, 20 Aug 2018

Hi cybervampira, could you please place the timeline in page one? We have made/updated a timeline more than once and I agree with EEQAZ: we should have the timeline placed on the 1st page.

Please let me know whether you can place it (I don't know how these things work), and I will look up the timeline so that it can be placed.

My current favourite theory is that the hiker is a different person who has no clue that people would assume he looks like Arjen. He'll probably be shocked once he becomes aware of it.

This is one of the questions that might be solved by appealing to the public.

We are looking for a hiker [ general description of Arjen ] who was on holiday in Norway [ area, locations] together with possibly a Dutch hiker and a German hiker in August 2018.
Are you this person? Were you with this person? Do you know this person? Do you have pictures or messages?

Something along these lines. IMHO he could be located and excluded.
Yes, that is a good way to approach the sighting.
Unfortunately, LE did not handle it that way, otherwise it would have been all over the news papers....

- Either Arjen is not supposed to be found
- or LE is working in secret
- or no one cares about Arjens disappearance
(random order)

Hi cybervampira, could you please place the timeline in page one? We have made/updated a timeline more than once and I agree with EEQAZ: we should have the timeline placed on the 1st page.

Please let me know whether you can place it (I don't know how these things work), and I will look up the timeline so that it can be placed.
Hi Chiatos. Actually, only a mod can do that at this point. I will alert one. :)

Hi Chiatos,

Are you saying you need to change the timeline that is already posted? If that is the case you can send me the new timeline in a message by(called a "Conversation,") clicking on your inbox located in the upper right-hand corner and go from there. If this is a new timeline that has not been posted in our Timeline Forum you can post it at the link Missing! Timeline Forum and Media links
Let me know if you need anything else.

This TimeLine map:
Een kudtkoekiewall. Omdat dat moet, van de kudtkoekiewet. made by Cave and Tarjei is detailed.

Also about the weather report made by a geo storm (thread #1) on that day (aug. 20) it did say that there was a gentle breeze in the fjord.
If you are an experienced kayaker or sailed before (like Arjen) this must sounds familiair.

Marine terminology:
"Gentle Breeze: 7-10 knots, small whitecaps begin to appear, becoming challenging for kayakers"
One knot is 1.15 land miles per hour.

So now we know how many knots you can make p/h,if your kayak isnt stuffed with luggage and sea worthy.

That timeline,you're all keep talking about is,
NO good! It has been repeated a lot of times here.
What is the use of it???
It has been discussed & corrected,reposted several times.
It didn't bring new leads then and wont bring new leads now,no matter how much you repost it!
It is act. not that difficult to search for that timeline on WS,if you have new valid leads to add.Wich are NON
But if you do,you can copy,paste and add the new facts in that timeline and repost it in this one,T#2!

But you all should look closer at his circle,there is more commention going on!

Der Warnruf des Ex-CIA-Mitarbeiters Edward Snowden

A Warning call

Edward Snowden's revelations have highlighted the surveillance practices of the West. For this he and his helpers pay a high price. In the STANDARD interview he talks about the need to keep fighting.
Der Warnruf des Ex-CIA-Mitarbeiters Edward Snowden - derStandard.at

Right

Yes, you're right. And, Bjerkreim was mentioned several times in the media in connection to the Vikesa ping. Apparently the ping was with the "Bjerkreim antenna".
As earlier posted his phone pinged three different places, vikeså, bjerkreim and one further south. Its also been made a timeline and a map about his phones. Its been written he must have been in car or train because the phone travelled fast. Sorry the moderator here keeps deleting facts, that thread was moved without moving information ppl used weeks to figure out and place in a very readable and easy way. All gone. Sorry i get tired reapting every fact known at least ten times.

Last edited:
Hi Chiatos. Actually, only a mod can do that at this point. I will alert one. :)
Its been asked for since the thread was moved (without any explanation). Lots of facts got lost and in this forum you can not search for what was posted in the previous one. Now ppl keep repeating same questions over and over again and it would not be necesarry if the maps and the timeline was here.

Its been asked for since the thread was moved (without any explanation). Lots of facts got lost and in this forum you can not search for what was posted in the previous one. Now ppl keep repeating same questions over and over again and it would not be necesarry if the maps and the timeline was here.
I don’t think this thread has been moved but there was a #1 thread (see link in original post) and this is #2 (usual WS practice once a thread is big). I believe the thread was once closed because of conspiracy theories (someone please correct me if I‘m wrong), but it was reopened after a while.

Tricia already answered the timeline request.

As earlier posted his phone pinged three different places, vikeså, bjerkreim and one further south. Its also been made a timeline and a map about his phones. Its been written he must have been in car or train because the phone travelled fast. Sorry the moderator here keeps deleting facts, that thread was moved without moving information ppl used weeks to figure out and place in a very readable and easy way. All gone. Sorry i get tired reapting every fact known at least ten times.
The thread is still existing Norway - Norway - Arjen Kamphuis, 47, Dutch citizen, Bodø, 20 Aug 2018
(As for the time line, I agree that it would be better to have it handy in this thread too, on page 1)

The pings:
Initially media reported that the phone had pinged at Brastein, Vikesa and Ualand. Later it was specified that the Vikesa ping was at Bjerkreim. This is very specific information, for Bjerkreim is very small.

Bjerkreim is nothing more than a conglomeration of houses and 1 factory: a glass factory.
Ualand is nothing more than a conglomeration of houses and 1 Transport (large trucks) organisation.

I don’t think this thread has been moved but there was a #1 thread (see link in original post) and this is #2 (usual WS practice once a thread is big). I believe the thread was once closed because of conspiracy theories (someone please correct me if I‘m wrong), but it was reopened after a while.

Tricia already answered the timeline request.
As far as I know the thread was never closed,before the posting reached over a thousands.

@eeqaz
When a thread is over a thousand post,it is closed by mods. and another thread is opened.
This is how WS works.

Some post (#th1) were removed,thats all.
The removed post had no valuable facts but were refered to twitter and some deleted profiles there.

Last edited:
As far as I know the thread was never closed,before the posting reached over a thousands.

@eeqaz
When a thread is over a thousand post,it is closed by mods. and another thread is opened.
This is how WS works.

Some post (#th1) were removed,thats all.
The removed post had no valuable facts but were refered to twitter and some deleted profiles there.

Really? Many threads are longer than 1000 postings. The new software allows this.

Hi Chiatos,

Are you saying you need to change the timeline that is already posted? If that is the case you can send me the new timeline in a message by(called a "Conversation,") clicking on your inbox located in the upper right-hand corner and go from there. If this is a new timeline that has not been posted in our Timeline Forum you can post it at the link Missing! Timeline Forum and Media links
Let me know if you need anything else.
Hi Tricia, I was actually thinking of having it posted on the first page of this thread, perhaps adding it to Cybervampira's first post with all the info that she has placed?
I don't know if that would be possible? And whether Cybervampira would agree?

Also: Could you add a link to the previous thread next to the title of this current thread? (Because it's only visible in cybervampira's 1st post and nowhere else?)

Last edited:
Here is an update of the Timeline. (It turns out that Bjerkreim was mentioned earlier than I had realised.)
Feel free to add or comment etc.

06 August US government asks Dutch government for legal assistance in the investigation of illegal Russian cyber operations
Source: MIVD verstoort Russische cyberoperatie bij de Organisatie voor het Verbod op Chemische Wapens
“Op 6 augustus diende het Amerikaanse ministerie van Justitie een rechtshulpverzoek in bij het Openbaar Ministerie in Nederland. Dat gebeurde in een strafrechtelijk onderzoek naar ongeoorloofde Russische cyberoperaties.”
(This was revealed two months later, on Oct. 4th)

07 August; last exchange with Ancilla “have a nice holiday”’ and Arjen responded positively
Source: Ancilla van de Leest over haar vermiste vriend Arjen Kamphuis [01:26]

08 August Arjen travels to Trondheim, Norway.
Source: Arjen Kamphuis
Arjen Kamphuis went to Norway on August 8, 2018
He checks at the Radisson Blu Trondheim for 2 nights
Source: Forsvinningsgåten: Hva skjedde med Arjen Kamphuis?

09 August, Ancilla sends Arjen a message via Signal, but it seems that his Signal account is non-existing
Source: Le Monde article on person:kır See also page 49, 1st thread on WS

10 August Arjen checks out from the Radisson Blu Trondheim and checks in at Radisson Blu Bodø. He stays here for 7 nights.

17 August Arjen checks out of the Radisson Blu and checks in at Scandic Bodø. He stays here for 3 nights. He tells the room maid that he should be back home by August 22nd.

20 Aug. 14:00 hrs AK checks out of Scandic Bodø with baggage. According to … Arjen had no other hotel reservations for the 20th+21st August Forsvinningsgåten: Hva skjedde med Arjen Kamphuis?

20 Aug: 17:30 hrs: A witness says he sees AK with luggage in Rognan city center, just after the train from Bodø had arrived. The same witness believes to see him about 20.00hrs and 21.00hrs walk down to the shore of the wharf area, first time with baggage, second time without bags. By the end of September, this witness account has been classified as unreliable by police.

20. Aug, 22:00hrs AKs mobile phone pings in the Fauske area
Source: Tarjei Abelsen. The ping at Fauske indicates that the phone was above water at that time (probably both phones). Phones do not ping under water.

21. Aug. A witness believes to have seen AK at Rema in Fauske in the morning
Source: Dagen etter, 21. august, kan et vitne ha sett Kamphuis på Fauske. Vitnet sier til Saltenposten at hun ikke er sikker, men at personen lignet 46-åringen. Observasjonen var tidlig på dagen. Her er ni svar i Arjen Kamphuis-saken

22. Aug. AK does not use his flight ticket from Trondheim to Amsterdam, what was the time for departure ?

24 Aug. University of Twente places AK’s lecture of Sept. 18th on its website. Some time later they announce that the lecture has been “cancelled due to circumstances”.

27 August AK misses his first appointment in Amsterdam
Source: Family of Arjen on WS

29. Aug. AK is reported missing (by friends / Ancilla) to the police when he has not appeared at work-when did the police go official about his missing ?

30. Aug. Arjen’s other phone pings at 3 different base stations south of Stavanger. It is switched from Dutch to German SIM card, both registered on AK. The mobile phone is on for approx. 20 min. The police claim it has been opened with the SIM code. It pinged at Vikesa -> Brastein-Bjerkreim-Ualand. (We don’t know at what time this has been: daytime/nighttime.)

01. Sep. Paddle found in the fjord between Fauske and Rognan - given to the police two weeks afterwards. Source: Cave. There is no verification for this, other than: Oppdatert saken om savnede Kamphuis
See also Sep. 17th.

06 Sep. Police reveals the Rogaland-ping, “outside Stavanger”. Status i søket etter savnede Arjen Kamphuis
The Dutch news NOS however, already mentions Vikesa: Telefoon vermiste Arjen Kamphuis heeft even aangestaan

07 Sep. First mention of Bjerkreim in connection to Rogaland-ping: ble aktivitet fra Kamphuis telefon registrert i 20 minutter ved tettstedet Vikeså i Bjerkreim
WikiLeaks-medarbeideren som er sporløst forsvunnet i Norge: - Intelligent og omsorgsfull

11. Sep. recreational fisherman finds Arjen’s wallet to clip on a belt including money and ID papers in the fjord (in the water) at Kvænfloget (between Fauske and Rognan) and he notifies Norwegian police at 19.10hrs Funn av eiendeler tilhørende Arjen Kamphuis

11. Sept. The same Tuesday evening, the police find the kayak, that had apparently been pulled ashore a few days before (some media describe by “privatperson”, other media do not) at Kvænfloget. Police releases this information on Sept. 13th:
Funn av sammenleggbar kajakk knyttet til savnet person Arjen Kamphuis
https://www.an.no/arjen-kamphuis/bodo/nyheter/politiet-har-funnet-arjens-kajakk/s/5-4-859998

11 Sep., Police specifies area of the Rogaland-ping as “Vikesa”
Status i savnetsaken - Arjen Kampuis

17 Sep. Norwegian police releases the paddle find (see also Sep. 1st):
Oppdatert saken om savnede Kamphuis

18 Sep. Last day that Norwegian police searched (with dogs) on land in the surroundings where Arjen’s belongings had been found. Source: Oppdatering fra politiet – savnede Arjen Kampuis

19 Sep. As from Wednesday 19th September, no more physical searches for Arjen in the surroundings of Fauske are stopped. However, the investigation will continue.
Cookies op AD.nl | AD.nl

Here is an update of the Timeline. (It turns out that Bjerkreim was mentioned earlier than I had realised.)
Feel free to add or comment etc.

06 August US government asks Dutch government for legal assistance in the investigation of illegal Russian cyber operations
Source: MIVD verstoort Russische cyberoperatie bij de Organisatie voor het Verbod op Chemische Wapens
“Op 6 augustus diende het Amerikaanse ministerie van Justitie een rechtshulpverzoek in bij het Openbaar Ministerie in Nederland. Dat gebeurde in een strafrechtelijk onderzoek naar ongeoorloofde Russische cyberoperaties.”
(This was revealed two months later, on Oct. 4th)

07 August; last exchange with Ancilla “have a nice holiday”’ and Arjen responded positively
Source: Ancilla van de Leest over haar vermiste vriend Arjen Kamphuis [01:26]

08 August Arjen travels to Trondheim, Norway.
Source: Arjen Kamphuis
Arjen Kamphuis went to Norway on August 8, 2018
He checks at the Radisson Blu Trondheim for 2 nights

09 August, Ancilla sends Arjen a message via Signal, but it seems that his Signal account is non-existing
Source: Le Monde article on person:kır See also page 49, 1st thread on WS

10 August Arjen checks out from the Radisson Blu Trondheim and checks in at Radisson Blu Bodø. He stays here for 7 nights.

17 August Arjen checks out of the Radisson Blu and checks in at Scandic Bodø. He stays here for 3 nights. He tells the room maid that he should be back home by August 22nd.

20 Aug. 14:00 hrs AK checks out of Scandic Bodø with baggage. According to … Arjen had no other hotel reservations for the 20th+21st August Forsvinningsgåten: Hva skjedde med Arjen Kamphuis?

20 Aug: 17:30 hrs: A witness says he sees AK with luggage in Rognan city center, just after the train from Bodø had arrived. The same witness believes to see him about 20.00hrs and 21.00hrs walk down to the shore of the wharf area, first time with baggage, second time without bags. By the end of September, this witness account has been classified as unreliable by police.

20. Aug, 22:00hrs AKs mobile phone pings in the Fauske area
Source: Tarjei Abelsen. The ping at Fauske indicates that the phone was above water at that time (probably both phones). Phones do not ping under water.

21. Aug. A witness believes to have seen AK at Rema in Fauske in the morning
Source: Dagen etter, 21. august, kan et vitne ha sett Kamphuis på Fauske. Vitnet sier til Saltenposten at hun ikke er sikker, men at personen lignet 46-åringen. Observasjonen var tidlig på dagen. Her er ni svar i Arjen Kamphuis-saken

22. Aug. AK does not use his flight ticket from Trondheim to Amsterdam, what was the time for departure ?

24 Aug. University of Twente places AK’s lecture of Sept. 18th on its website. Some time later they announce that the lecture has been “cancelled due to circumstances”.

27 August AK misses his first appointment in Amsterdam
Source: Family of Arjen on WS

29. Aug. AK is reported missing (by friends / Ancilla) to the police when he has not appeared at work-when did the police go official about his missing ?

30. Aug. Arjen’s other phone pings at 3 different base stations south of Stavanger. It is switched from Dutch to German SIM card, both registered on AK. The mobile phone is on for approx. 20 min. The police claim it has been opened with the SIM code. It pinged at Vikesa -> Brastein-Bjerkreim-Ualand. (We don’t know at what time this has been: daytime/nighttime.)

01. Sep. Paddle found in the fjord between Fauske and Rognan - given to the police two weeks afterwards. Source: Cave. There is no verification for this, other than: Oppdatert saken om savnede Kamphuis
See also Sep. 17th.

06 Sep. Police reveals the Rogaland-ping, “outside Stavanger”. Status i søket etter savnede Arjen Kamphuis
The Dutch news NOS however, already mentions Vikesa: Telefoon vermiste Arjen Kamphuis heeft even aangestaan

07 Sep. First mention of Bjerkreim in connection to Rogaland-ping: ble aktivitet fra Kamphuis telefon registrert i 20 minutter ved tettstedet Vikeså i Bjerkreim
WikiLeaks-medarbeideren som er sporløst forsvunnet i Norge: - Intelligent og omsorgsfull

11. Sep. recreational fisherman finds Arjen’s wallet to clip on a belt including money and ID papers in the fjord (in the water) at Kvænfloget (between Fauske and Rognan) and he notifies Norwegian police at 19.10hrs Funn av eiendeler tilhørende Arjen Kamphuis

11. Sept. The same Tuesday evening, the police find the kayak, that had apparently been pulled ashore a few days before (some media describe by “privatperson”, other media do not) at Kvænfloget. Police releases this information on Sept. 13th:
Funn av sammenleggbar kajakk knyttet til savnet person Arjen Kamphuis
https://www.an.no/arjen-kamphuis/bodo/nyheter/politiet-har-funnet-arjens-kajakk/s/5-4-859998

11 Sep., Police specifies area of the Rogaland-ping as “Vikesa”
Status i savnetsaken - Arjen Kampuis

17 Sep. Norwegian police releases the paddle find (see also Sep. 1st):
Oppdatert saken om savnede Kamphuis

18 Sep. Last day that Norwegian police searched (with dogs) on land in the surroundings where Arjen’s belongings had been found. Source: Oppdatering fra politiet – savnede Arjen Kampuis

19 Sep. As from Wednesday 19th September, no more physical searches for Arjen in the surroundings of Fauske are stopped. However, the investigation will continue.
Cookies op AD.nl | AD.nl

Great overview.

I would like to strike the first item 06 August US government asks Dutch government for legal assistance unless it is relevant to the disappearance of Arjen, and up till now I have not seen any reason to believe that it is related.

I would like to add the date when the Norwegian police first mentioned their 3 scenarios about the disappearance. Don't have that ready, but it is in the first thread.

I would also like to add the date or approximate date when friends and family of Arjen stopped communicating about Arjen's disappearance. Ancilla, who had been all over the place as a spokeswoman, went back to her original work and no longer wanted to speak about Arjen. Apart from Arjen's mysterious disappearance, I find the sudden (?) apparent (?) lack of interest of family and friends one of the most baffling aspects of this case. How did that happen, and collectively too? It is almost as if they received a notice Am OK, don't look for me, greetz Arjen. If something like that happened, you might wonder if he would legally still be missing, but officially he is still listed as such.

Brainscratch territory.

Really? Many threads are longer than 1000 postings. The new software allows this.

We are still in the practice of issuing the next thread when posts reach ~1000. We aren't able to monitor the length of every thread so there will be longer threads if mods don't notice it and no one reports.

Hi Tricia, I was actually thinking of having it posted on the first page of this thread, perhaps adding it to Cybervampira's first post with all the info that she has placed?
I don't know if that would be possible? And whether Cybervampira would agree?

Also: Could you add a link to the previous thread next to the title of this current thread? (Because it's only visible in cybervampira's 1st post and nowhere else?)
Tagging @Tricia so she knows I responded to this.

The posts go in chronological order so (to my knowledge) there's no way for me to take a post from mid-thread and move it to the start of the current thread. When we move posts into a new thread, they show at the beginning because chronologically they happened before any of the new posts that happen once the thread is opened.

It is almost as if they received a notice Am OK, don't look for me, greetz Arjen.
A very tempting thought, which I also have once in a while. But... I watched the last 2 hours of the "only invitation" (a.rb5.nl made by Cave) platform lifetime. Two giant egos and skilled researchers crumbled each other. You probably know when the internet is the worst, very terrible to look at. We were several who tried to stop them, but they flew over the edge and Cave pulled the plug to the website. Very valuable information was published that is not publicly known, too many infos, for more friends and family protested and some of the information was deleted again. All in all, I understand if the family has left the investigation to the police, where any egos work in a legal framework. Since the famous night, it's only Ancilla who has tweeted some " harmless" tweets ....
I would also like to add the date or approximate date when friends and family of Arjen stopped communicating about Arjen's disappearance.
24 Oct.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo