Not So Crazy Now!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From all accounts Patsy wasn't an exceptional housekeeper. She hired help, she had a regular maid. The pine apple bowl was handled by Patsy and Burke. The INSIDE of the bowl would not have fingerprints and it is easy to hand serve yourself pineapple from a bowl and never touch the outside of it. The pineapple was warm indicating it had been left out long enough to come to room temp. Just because you find evidence that the family lived in the house is not evidence that they had anything to do with it.

Whoever cut up the pineapple and put in in the bowl most likely would touch the sides. Burke is big enough (size wise) to help himself to stuff in the fridge or even assist his mom by putting something she hands him on the table.

Yes JB most likely ate from that bowl of pineapple but her prints are not present. All it means is she didn't handle the bowl. She may or may not have served herself.

Tell me what kid didn't get up at night sometime without their parents catching them. We lived a small single story house and all of my sisters and I did together and separately. My parents slept with their door open.

Whose prints are on the bowl may have no bearing on the case.

If you believe John and Patsy could kill their own daughter to protect their son is it so difficult to believe that someone else for the same motive could have killed her.

Many have said the murder was actually an accident. The evidence of over kill her is not the usual in fact it is highly unusual for parents. The intimacy between parent and child even if they were terrible abusers of their child doesn't show such extreme measures as where taken in JB'S case.

The child being papoosed in the blanket does show a feeling of intimacy with the child. A parent even one who severely abuses their child and kills them in a fit have been known to do this as well. If they were the only people who ever did this then you would have some pretty strong evidence for a certain fact. Sadly some weirdos like Karr have been known to do this as they feel real close to their victims in their own sick deluded way. Someone else would also feel close to the child and have some form of intimacy and that is other family members and close acquaintances.

The crime does have elements that can't rule out all possibilities, the immediate family, the friends and other relatives, or some sicko who targeted her.

I wish there was a point value system so I could take each element of the known crime scene evidence and assign each type of evidence a value. Gives points to each of the three groups and come up with a likely candidate.

Not everything has a value of one as some things are more important than others. I put very little value in the fingerprints and others think it is proof.
All I can make of it is that JB ate pineapple before she died.

There was a case in the UK that came to light in 1994 it was a case about a couple who's crimes went undetected for over 25 yrs(fred and rose west) i bring this up because you said about the extreme measures in over kill but fred west actually strangled and dismembered his own child.

And i think if it were possible to have a value system it would have done BPD a lot of favours

JonBenet went to NYC with Patsy in November 1996, so if JBR was waiting until she was far away from home to tell her parent(s) about her molestation, wouldn't that be a good time? Or maybe she did tell Patsy during the NYC trip but Patsy didn't listen to her? Patsy's sisters also came along.

Is that the trip where Patsy met Raul? According to John, he got a phone call from this Raul guy. Raul asked if Patsy had made it home from NYC okay. When Patsy got home, John asked her about this Raul guy. Patsy tells John that she and Nedra jump into a "Rolls Royce", thinking it was a taxi-cab. Inside sat Raul....

Don't know if John bought that story...but I wouldn't. Why would Patsy give Raul her home phone number? Anyhoo...John was so angry he kicked a door.

Is that the trip where Patsy met Raul? According to John, he got a phone call from this Raul guy. Raul asked if Patsy had made it home from NYC okay. When Patsy got home, John asked her about this Raul guy. Patsy tells John that she and Nedra jump into a "Rolls Royce", thinking it was a taxi-cab. Inside sat Raul....

Don't know if John bought that story...but I wouldn't. Why would Patsy give Raul her home phone number? Anyhoo...John was so angry he kicked a door.

I'm thinking this happened when the Ramseys were still in Atlanta, but I could easily be wrong. My memory is not what it used to be!

She may have felt very safe on the trip but I am referring to her injuries being healing as happening in the 2 weeks before she dies. Maybe whatever happened didn't escalate to touching or make her feel like she was being molested till it progressed to the point where part of her hymen was torn. Since the evidence says it was healing it had to have been recent. After her trip to NY with Patsy.

Do you have a source for the evidence of her hymen "healing" statement? I have never seen where her hymen was described as "healing". It was eroded- worn away. This happens over time, and is not an acute injury, but it isn't a "healed" injury.

Do you have a source for the evidence of her hymen "healing" statement? I have never seen where her hymen was described as "healing". It was eroded- worn away. This happens over time, and is not an acute injury, but it isn't a "healed" injury.

From reading the autopsy a small area was determine of having the appearance of acute (meaning past tense) trauma. Chronic would mean repeated as scar tissue along with recent trauma would show a period of complete healing and additional trauma after that. That means that some evidence of healing has to be there to substantiate the claim. Otherwise it could be supposed JB was born that way and that her hymen was unusual to begin with. The fact that they can determine that the area is eroded as opposed to non eroded tissue could only be evidenced by the presence of healing. While healing isn't going to make it grow completely back it is going to look different than an uneroded area.

From reading the autopsy a small area was determine of having the appearance of acute (meaning past tense) trauma. Chronic would mean repeated as scar tissue along with recent trauma would show a period of complete healing and additional trauma after that. That means that some evidence of healing has to be there to substantiate the claim. Otherwise it could be supposed JB was born that way and that her hymen was unusual to begin with. The fact that they can determine that the area is eroded as opposed to non eroded tissue could only be evidenced by the presence of healing. While healing isn't going to make it grow completely back it is going to look different than an uneroded area.

Sorry, but "acute" does not mean past tense. Acute means recent, as in happened that night. "Chronic" means repeated, but it also means "past event", as in happened previous to that night.
The hymen doesn't grow back.

Absolutely right DeeDee!

The word that substantiates "Chronic" for me, is the word "Erosion." A process that is slow, continual and over a period of time. In other words "Chronic."

Medical Dictionary

1 chron·ic definition
Pronunciation: /ˈkrän-ik/
also chron·i·cal Pronunciation: /-i-kəl/
Function: adj

1 a : marked by long duration, by frequent recurrence over a long time, and often by slowly progressing seriousness : not acute < chronic indigestion> hallucinations became chronic >

b : suffering from a disease or ailment of long duration or frequent recurrence chronic arthritic>< chronic sufferers from asthma>

2 a : having a slow progressive course of indefinite duration &#8212;used especially of degenerative invasive diseases, some infections, psychoses, and inflammations < chronic heart disease>< chronic arthritis>< chronic tuberculosis> compare ACUTE 2b(1) ,

b : infected with a disease-causing agent (as a virus) and remaining infectious over a long period of time but not necessarily expressing symptoms < chronic carriers may remain healthy but still transmit the virus causing hepatitis B>

chron·i·cal·ly Pronunciation: /-i-k(&#601;-)l&#275;/
Function: adv
chro·nic·i·ty Pronunciation: /krä-&#712;nis-&#601;t-&#275;, kr&#333;-/
Function: n
pl -ties ;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads