Now-MSNBC has a special on trial coming up...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing that has been bugging me about all media coverage, including this show, is the misrepresentation of the testimonies of Dr. Vass and Dr. Rickenbach, making it seem like, on cross-examination, Dr. Rickenbach contradicted Dr. Vass. They are apples and oranges, and on direct, Dr. Rickenbach made that quite clear. He also made clear that for there to be ANY chloroform in the carpet sample was surprising (imagine how much must've been there to begin with if there was any left in that sample he examined, which had not been vacuum packed!). Why can't the media get that through their thick skulls??!!!

I think they half listen and are to quick to run off and write their articles and do their shows/commentaries. The media is just trying to beat each other out with ratings. Some just do not care about the truth.:twocents:

I think they half listen and are to quick to run off and write their articles and do their shows/commentaries. The media is just trying to beat each other out with ratings. Some just do not care about the truth.:twocents:

I agree, heard N. Grace again last nite say: that the dogs didn't hit by the swimming pool. That has been explained already, (too soon for there to be decomp if she drowned & was taken out) so why don't these media people get their facts before airing?

I am watching HLN and I can't get over the different looks of ICA. She looks insane and hateful as they are doing direct and cross. If she is trying to appear meek, it isn't working. It must be extremely uncomfortable performing for the jury. Not as enjoyable for her as the hearings were.
It upsets me that she continues to have the mother hens around her to comfort her many performances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back