NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew we were in trouble when I seen the FBI covering up the bullet holes at the concert venue. That never happens and I knew we had a coverup on our hands. It was so obvious but the FBI didn't seem to care. That showed me they had no respect for the victims, the public or the truth. Very sad and very scary at the same time.

ty

i posted several times it blew my mind disgusting

also while you look at it (go back again and do it!) you will not find one bullet shot anywhere in the entire area -- not one

but some old dude from the 32 floor is machine gunning down on people like a thrunderstorm

the green canvas over the stage perfect

the canvas signs with the artists pics on ready for reuse

the green canvas covering all the fencing around the whole place aok

in the bars bottles are fine and all lined up for folks to make a choice! (face forward as well)

there were super duper trained snipers on the ground that night

the only bullets bullets from above dont hit anything is because the shooters were on ground level

go over the autopsies -- in the dark smoke filled room old man is making head shots and heart shots ( a lot of them had only one shot !)

bullets are raining and there are people with a perfect shot

from thousands of feet away!

highly trained snipers on the ground can knock people off one by one with |a| shot

is is so silly imo

Out of all the things the FBI could use to “clean up” the crime scene, they are using TACK OIL to cover up all the places of interest? Tack oil is very nasty stuff used in the road construction business as a glue for asphalt. When you lay tack oil down, then cold patch or hot asphalt on top, the asphalt only sticks where the tack oil is and leaves the job looking clean with straight lines. Every black spot you see that looks wet is tack oil and if they lay it down thick enough, good luck finding out what’s underneath, especially if they lay some asphalt on top of it. Anyone with a brain should know this is a huge cover-up.

Out of all the things the FBI could use to “clean up” the crime scene, they are using TACK OIL to cover up all the places of interest? Tack oil is very nasty stuff used in the road construction business as a glue for asphalt. When you lay tack oil down, then cold patch or hot asphalt on top, the asphalt only sticks where the tack oil is and leaves the job looking clean with straight lines. Every black spot you see that looks wet is tack oil and if they lay it down thick enough, good luck finding out what’s underneath, especially if they lay some asphalt on top of it. Anyone with a brain should know this is a huge cover-up.

Notice the video is titled “Clean Up”? Once the bullets were removed from the asphalt leaving nothing but a hole in the pavement, why wouldn’t it be expected that the site be restored prior to removal of the crime scene tape?

Notice the video is titled “Clean Up”? Once the bullets were removed from the asphalt leaving nothing but a hole in the pavement, why wouldn’t it be expected that the site be restored prior to removal of the crime scene tape?

first time I saw it I was blown away when they flipping their brooms or whatever around and slamming the bullets for the on the ground snipers into the ground

anyone notice not one bullet analysis -- cant shows too much info

The video should have been titled "Cover Up" not Clean Up. Once the bullets were removed from the asphalt, they would have shown if they were fired from the guns in Paddock's room. I doubt that they were. If you watched the police body cam video from Paddock's room, the officer clearly stated "no broken window." The window in the room next to Paddock's was broken but there were only 8 bullet casings on the floor. Those were used to shoot at the fuel tanks. So where were all the bullets coming from? There are two possible answers to that. # 1 - They were coming from ground level or a slightly elevated level, close to or at the concert venue. # 2 - They were shot from the air possibly using a helicopter(s). The bullets in the asphalt would have shown the exact angle where they were shot from. None of the findings were ever reported to the public. Why not? Did it show something that the FBI didn't want the public to see? All the cell phone videos from the concert were deleted by the FBI. Also, all the surveillance camera videos were confiscated and never shown to the public. I counted 6 security cameras in the concert venue and two outside the Tropicana. Those cameras would have shown everything that happened before, during and after the shooting. Once again, I ask why? Was there something on those cell phones videos and surveillance camera videos that they didn't want us to see? This is proof to me, that we're dealing with a huge cover up. There's no other rational explanation that I can think of.

I knew we were in trouble when I seen the FBI covering up the bullet holes at the concert venue. That never happens and I knew we had a coverup on our hands. It was so obvious but the FBI didn't seem to care. That showed me they had no respect for the victims, the public or the truth. Very sad and very scary at the same time.

When you "seen?" Seriously?

A coverup for what? I work on the Las Vegas Strip and I can assure you, there is no great conspiracy going on. This was one mentally unstable man who murdered these people.

I just really don't understand why some people simply refuse to believe it. Is there not enough real drama going on in the world for you? Jeez!

No, there wasn't.

There was definitely chaos all over the strip and numerous reports of shots fired. Numerous. This is all in the Body Worn Cams and 911 calls.
Many people heard shots well after the shooting at the concert and as far away as Circus Circus. However the most reliable reports of shots fired were at the Bellagio and New York, New York

There was definitely chaos all over the strip and numerous reports of shots fired. Numerous. This is all in the Body Worn Cams and 911 calls.
Many people heard shots well after the shooting at the concert and as far away as Circus Circus. However the most reliable reports of shots fired were at the Bellagio and New York, New York

Nope. But, again, I ask....what is the "conspiracy?" There was sheer panic and it was basically a game of "telephone." The Las Vegas Strip is a very busy place most nights. Lots of lights, sounds, people.

WTH do you conspiracy theorists think happened and why? To what end? It's bizarre to me.

Nope. But, again, I ask....what is the "conspiracy?" There was sheer panic and it was basically a game of "telephone." The Las Vegas Strip is a very busy place most nights. Lots of lights, sounds, people.

WTH do you conspiracy theorists think happened and why? To what end? It's bizarre to me.
And why is the rest of the settled world not having these acts? Is the US government so different from governments in the rest of the world? If so, why?

There is no conspiracy theory talk taking place here. Just passing along what I learned while researching the official documents and recordings. Everything I said is 100% factual.

It is interesting that just a few weeks before this incident, my friend was telling me about "Active Shooter" training they had at work, and that they had to be more conscious about terrorist attacks, potential threats. There was discussion that Las Vegas had been targeted by terrorists.

And within three weeks, an incident occurred! That seems really coincidental to me. Like there was some sort of indication from intelligence that something was going to happen soon.

It just seems very coordinated for a lone wolf shooter.

It is interesting that just a few weeks before this incident, my friend was telling me about "Active Shooter" training they had at work, and that they had to be more conscious about terrorist attacks, potential threats. There was discussion that Las Vegas had been targeted by terrorists.

And within three weeks, an incident occurred! That seems really coincidental to me. Like there was some sort of indication from intelligence that something was going to happen soon.

It just seems very coordinated for a lone wolf shooter.

Perhaps you'll recall that the some of the terrorists of 9/11 were known to have been in Las Vegas in the weeks prior. As a result, LE and security in Las Vegas began undergoing more intense training soon after. It was nothing new. Big cities, big buildings, sporting events, concerts, etc. have been receiving threats steadily since 9/11 and even before. Churches and schools have been targeted by unstable people determined to murder as many as possible.

How difficult would it really have been for one person to coordinate such a horrific plan? I work in one of these resorts - same as there are all over the world. People come and go with their luggage all day, every day. Suitcases, backpacks, duffle bags, golf bags. No doubt, you've checked into a hotel or motel and no one ever paid any attention to your luggage.

And let's not forget that this freak scoped out other locations before he settled on Vegas.

I'm posting this for people who are trying to get inside the mind of this perpetrator (and others like him).

As I was listening to a podcast about an unsolved missing persons case, I found myself thinking about the Las Vegas shooter. As it turns out, the father of the woman who went missing is a man with a history of extreme paranoia and delusional thinking. Despite these symptoms, he managed to raise a family and function in society for many years.

I thought the podcast did a good job of revealing the thinking patterns and behaviors of someone with this type of psychiatric problem.

This is the podcast: Missing Alissa

(disclaimer- not trying to argue the man in podcast is identical to Las Vegas shooter, but I suspect there is a lot of overlap.

Something that confirmed my impression was that later in the podcast, long after I thought about the connection to the Las Vegas case, the host speculates that the father is someone who should be on law enforcement's radar as someone capable of committing a mass shooting)

Government corruption at it’s best. :/

There is no conspiracy theory talk taking place here. Just passing along what I learned while researching the official documents and recordings. Everything I said is 100% factual.

I think the better question here what is it with the folks that refuse to come to the realization that the entire narrative is nothing utter than a total crock

it will all come out in like 15 years

and it core will be

money

Government corruption at it’s best. :/

what so blew me away the first time I watched the 4 parts of the "cleanup" was how blatant and overt it was

giant FBI jackets FBI cars watching people we pay slamming evidence into the ground

with no effort to disguise what they were doing

at least put on jackets that say

Bobs Ballistics Burying-

Thorough ..Guaranteed...Instant refund if any evidence is found within 2 years.

Call now for quote. Pricing based on number of items to be conceal.

We use the most effective burying techniques. Our patented cover up products are the best in the industry.

We staff accordingly to hide your evidence in a timely and complete manner.

No mass shooting is too small for

Bobs Ballistics Burying

Get your quote today!

Perhaps you'll recall that the some of the terrorists of 9/11 were known to have been in Las Vegas in the weeks prior. As a result, LE and security in Las Vegas began undergoing more intense training soon after. It was nothing new. Big cities, big buildings, sporting events, concerts, etc. have been receiving threats steadily since 9/11 and even before. Churches and schools have been targeted by unstable people determined to murder as many as possible.

How difficult would it really have been for one person to coordinate such a horrific plan? I work in one of these resorts - same as there are all over the world. People come and go with their luggage all day, every day. Suitcases, backpacks, duffle bags, golf bags. No doubt, you've checked into a hotel or motel and no one ever paid any attention to your luggage.

And let's not forget that this freak scoped out other locations before he settled on Vegas.

From the beginning it has always surprised me at the amount of focus on getting them IN the room

The AMOUNT in the room screams arms dealing not a lone senior citizen

Ideally, if I had bombs, a hundred of feet away in my car , ( and was by old self all alone ) I would think my bigger bang (pardon the pun) might be to use that .

Avon and Tupperware bring their products to potential customers.

Making a baby cradle for weapons of mass destruction reeks more of a display case than wanting ones machine guns to feel all snuggly and safe!

The whole thing has been ludicrous - and hey they got away with moronic narrative .

Tannerite is used by terrorists

It is not a CT -- it is corruption money terrorism --happens daily all over the world !!

Think Iran Contra and you will be in the arena!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back