NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly looks like if it was a fake, it got a lot of people.

[video=twitter;918619851668819969]https://twitter.com/passantino/status/918619851668819969[/video]

Deputy director of Buzzfeed news included. I guess I’m more inclined to think he bailed or it’s actually tomorrow’s show.

I guess I’ll either wake up and will have missed it or it will be on another day. As much as I’m curious, I wouldn’t be surprised if JC is advised not to talk to the media. Hannity of all people striked me as odd for some reason.

in this I dont think anyone after a few seconds did not know

but the one thing that is amazing here (respectfully) is the video of the guy standing further back

several things

the first noises (gunshots ) start in the song before

all the others

additionally right in that area at the back of the crowd the crowd in the back starts to flee before he is in the right part of the song

next the guy filming ask to people starting to head toward him what the eff is going on

finally for some reason same person filming right before the shots that are from the back turn his camera 45 degrees to nothing as if he heard something

there has to be a reason why the back of the crowd started fleeing on the song before

after they start moving the band ends that song and leads into the song where it all starts in full force

there is no reason for the crowd in the back to start fleeing in the song before the real one

the crowd in the back, however, behaviors are totally congruent with gushot sounds from the rear in terms of timing

people start to move about right when those start , it was not one shot it was a cluster and it was not a automatic the shots were much more spaced out
I am not sure what video you are talking about. How do they set up the sound system at festivals. Is the music louder up front? I did notice that in one video I can hear the gun fire and Jason Aldean keeps singing. It took him awhile to react to the gunfire.

I have no idea why. Just that I was looking forward to it and now there’s no mention of it on the show. I don’t think we were fake news’d?

Well he WAS on the schedule but might have backed out. Gag order maybe?
attachment.php

Attachments

• foxnews.PNG
    foxnews.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 153
"They" being who? MSM, Security, or LE? Because I'm not buying what security is saying until LE confirms this as truth. Security reporting a timeline that takes responsibility for a 6 minute gap in calling 911 off of them does not mean there is a great possibility of a second shooter in my mind.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

more than one is also stirred by two windows being smashed

--your losing time in your kill running to another windwo

--your machines are enough power to one window you eff everything up

--your more at risk of being discoered smashing out two windows -- I would assume its not all that subtle

-- gravity dictates that stuff falls

-- increasing odds of something being looked at there would have to be two glass fields below each window

--the door inside was found locked and in need of being blown off == if there is only him in the middle of his murdering people he is gonna lock a door I would think there might be some sort of disorientation

-except paranoia need to lock the door !

--

Well he WAS on the schedule but might have backed out. Gag order maybe?
attachment.php

No idea when it was booked but maybe when the fake news article came out his union reps or legal team told him not to do it.

Sidenote I wouldn’t find it weird for him to have legal counsel at this point. I don’t think it’s weird when innocent people have lawyers, especially when they are being accused of things.

I also found this interesting. It's the full audio

[video=youtu;gpMrm1xUJ40]http://youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40[/video]

>9:10 reports shooter on 15th floor
>18:10 "shots fired on 29 and 32nd levels"
>18:25 "we are coming out on 32nd floor"
>18:45 "we have a security officer shot in the leg on the 32nd floor"
>19:15 "he shot down the hallway and hit a security guard" (32nd floor)
>19:35 "we'll need the 29th floor, it sounds like its confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons"
>26:30 "about 3 minutes ago a black unknown truck (unidentified) ripped out of the parking lot east of Excalibur heading south to the Delano, it was reported by several people and witnessed by me, keep an eye on it"
>36:10 "He's over in Tropicana/Motel 6, older white male with fatigues and a black bag, pedestrians say he came from the area of the shooting, he went into the motor home"
>37:15 "theres one 'WMA' in black fatigues and a white RV off of Koval and Tropicana, south of"
>41:30 (at Mandalay Bay) "nothing has been evac'd"
>43:05 "...at Reno and Tropicana we might have a possible... I need more units"
>47:10 "...confirming the Mandalay Bay, and Alibaba and Guille's(?) are the two shooting locations, do we have a third?"

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

The way it has been presented has been that he was doing something in his room that Campos heard, and went to check out while he was on the floor. Then the shooting started, then maintenance showed up. I don't think he was doing anything outside of the vicinity of his room when discovered. :moo:

I think there was a call up for the sec guard to go up there

but the attempt to drill the door closed in conjunction iwth genius sheriff out of the air determination that he wanted escape would impede that effort if it was attempted

iwhy would slow down your escape if you could have completed that

No more mention of Campos on Hannity... hmmmmmmmmm...

Glad you mentioned it, I was scratching my head.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity
Tonight on #Hannity I’m joined by @KellyannePolls, @TomiLahren, @SebGorka, @GeraldoRivera, @LeslieMarshall, @SheriffClarke & @parksesq
6:01 PM · Oct 12, 2017

more than one is also stirred by two windows being smashed

--your losing time in your kill running to another windwo

--your machines are enough power to one window you eff everything up

--your more at risk of being discoered smashing out two windows -- I would assume its not all that subtle

-- gravity dictates that stuff falls

-- increasing odds of something being looked at there would have to be two glass fields below each window

--the door inside was found locked and in need of being blown off == if there is only him in the middle of his murdering people he is gonna lock a door I would think there might be some sort of disorientation

-except paranoia need to lock the door !

--

He clearly didn’t care about being subtle when he was drilling a hallway door shut. I’m not sure how a second shooter would have been able to make iT out alive from the adjoining room without at least being seen by the security guards. That is, unless you’re inferring the security guards were in on it.

Glad you mentioned it, I was scratching my head.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity
Tonight on #Hannity I’m joined by @KellyannePolls, @TomiLahren, @SebGorka, @GeraldoRivera, @LeslieMarshall, @SheriffClarke & @parksesq

6:01 PM · Oct 12, 2017
Thats some bunch!

For those of us addicted to this tomm is big big day as far the presser goes

will it happen

what time will they gear it for will they try to make it late on the east coast so it gets bascialy dumped by the media biggies

will our sheriff play like he is lead

how rude will he get 00 good indicator of stress

how confused will he get more stress indicator

will he look down at his script more than in the past

will fbi guy be there

will fbi guy speak

will there be any real new info

will we see a lot more no comment
response

how long will it go

will the reporters be asking new questions

will he address the timeline again or blow it off and hope it dies

will he attempt to clear up all the new murcky stuff coming up or blow it off

at my core I think it is an attempt to give the public the impression that they are really trying to find out the truth while in reality it gives them the chance to do a presser on new dump day and then totally vanish for w week !!

questions questions questions

whats new!!!

big big day !

I think there was a call up for the sec guard to go up there

but the attempt to drill the door closed in conjunction iwth genius sheriff out of the air determination that he wanted escape would impede that effort if it was attempted

iwhy would slow down your escape if you could have completed that
what was it the Sheriff pointed to as proof he intended escaping? I dont remember but I did read it?

Welp! Perhaps the new MGM Grand timeline complicated things. Just a thought.

And with that, goodnight. :eek:fftobed::bedtime:

For those of us addicted to this tomm is big big day as far the presser goes

will it happen

what time will they gear it for will they try to make it late on the east coast so it gets bascialy dumped by the media biggies

will our sheriff play like he is lead

how rude will he get 00 good indicator of stress

how confused will he get more stress indicator

will he look down at his script more than in the past

will fbi guy be there

will fbi guy speak

will there be any real new info

will we see a lot more no comment
response

how long will it go

will the reporters be asking new questions

will he address the timeline again or blow it off and hope it dies

will he attempt to clear up all the new murcky stuff coming up or blow it off

at my core I think it is an attempt to give the public the impression that they are really trying to find out the truth while in reality it gives them the chance to do a presser on new dump day and then totally vanish for w week !!

questions questions questions

whats new!!!

big big day !
I have no expectations.
Length will depend on how they guage their 'information' is being perceived in realtime or if they have a rehearsal, which is probably likely and the feedback is that it is a vert flawed presentation, it will be short and not so sweet.

They may or may not apologise for the countless screw-ups to date.

They may finally acknowledge the gaping chasm of awfulness that has been created by this event.

They may acknowledge the victims, alive and dead..

I dont expect much.

I never said random shooting in a general direction took place, highly irresponsible.

But at the time, nobody knew what was going on. How many shooters? where were they? ambush? slaughter a large crowd of people like sheep? I can only imagine but it must've been horrific, almost like a warzone. All kinds of heroic actions, including people who lost their lives by shielding others with their bodies to protect them.

So, yes, in my opinion it's not out of the realm of possibilities that others within the crowd, amidst the panic, also did what they believed was the right thing at the time in order to defend themselves.

Obviously this is only my theory but if stray bullets are found on the ground, self-defence is a possible reason.

hey

it has to be said

sorry

with hours of video 500 injured i saw one guy with a shot in the arm bleeding

I did not see anyone bleeding in the mass escape not one

only one

500 injured ??

the white truck loaded up by a citizen none of there bleeding . it was white truck no blood on the side of it as injured people are crawling in or being placed in

no blood on clothing on anyone

amazinly cops that were standing up more than citizens -- only one LE injury

just saying

He clearly didn’t care about being subtle when he was drilling a hallway door shut. I’m not sure how a second shooter would have been able to make iT out alive from the adjoining room without at least being seen by the security guards. That is, unless you’re inferring the security guards were in on it.
Parachute?

There were no reports of shooter walking in hallway, he was drilling door of his own room when campos allegedly heard the drilling noise. The stairwell door had been drilled earlier.
all the shots he took were from within his room, either through the door or while peeking out..

Oh boy, I'm so trying to catch up, but I thought it was reported shooter was shooting down the hallway. But I also heard that Campos was alerted to him because he heard drilling. Now I an completely confused :confused: Could someone please set me straight on how it happened? I would so appreciate it ! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina