NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was labeled a hero before everyone acknowledged that the time frame was all wrong

he was initially claimed to have possibly
had a role in him deciding to allegedly kill him self

since then he has been popping up and vanishing

since then he has become a guarded person . that is not saying he is POI

typically leaders of state and stuff like that are under 24 7 security

rent a cop security guards at a hotel typically don't need 24 7 armed guards guarding him

that is not saying he is POI it is saying he has been popping and vanishing

that has been reported

has nothing to do with anything other than another bizarre thing imo

Maybe you aren't calling him a POI, but some others are insinuating it, heavily.

Where did you see that he used a "child's" hammer? Was it in the regular news media? That seems unlikely. He came well prepared with everything else, he was prepared with a hammer, too.

Odd that some folks are trying to find a reason to say Paddock was innocent when there's a mountain of evidence against him.

It wasn't a child's hammer. It was a normal sized hammer but tiny compared to the task it faced, if indeed that had been his only weapon.. for the windows..

The windows are a bit of a bother.
Truth is that we dont have the faintest idea of either who Paddock was or how he died and whether his death was suicide or murder..

No motive.
Its all massively disempowering and that disempowerment is being hammered into us with each new lE briefing.
We are all victims here, trained to believe in our own powerlessness.

Thats not a healthy situation.
Imagine what it must be like for the relatives?

People not only do not know how it happened, they also do not know why it happened.

Thats just for catharsis, healing is a whole other long long story.

I don't think I've seen anyone has said they don't believe JC didn't get shot.
Most of the mystery surrounding him we have already discussed

1. Why does a hero need security? Who is paying for the protection and why?
2. Why not just say a few words on camera.- others have.. Have your hero moment even if he says nothing about the incident. Instead they keep him hidden which causes public speculation
3. Why agree to 5 interviews then bail at the last minute?
4. How can no one know where he is, not even his union pres?
5. Why did he suddenly bail and leave the pres looking stupid?
6. Wouldn't JC be considered a key witness here? LE and FBI just have no clue where he is?
7. Something about licenses of security guards etc

I'm sure there's lots more but it's late here. You are very adamant nothing is amiss with this guy. I hope you're right but until we have the entire picture I still think it all looks weird. MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

We've posted links to the information about Campos and his security numerous times here.

Campos needs security because he has a lot of crazy people storming his house, trying to get inside. One is the loony woman from alt right news who has been arrested before for public disturbances

Security he had the other day was paid for by MGM

He didn't do interviews because the investigation into the killer is not yet complete. There are also a lot of crazy people out there trying to incriminate him who will twist his words, etc.

His friend says he has a great story to tell. He likely will when the time is right.

He's not a suspect or POI at this time, he's free to get away from the crazies to take a break and heal, as other victims are doing.

He changed his mind on the interviews because apparently he thought that was in his best interest. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation

You don't know if his Local president is unaware of his location. Its really none of our business if he does or doesn't know.

LE has already interviewed JC. If they need to talk to him again, he'll be available. He's not a suspect or POI. You don't know that LE doesn't know where he is. They probably do.

License stuff has already been debunked. Review the last thread.

I'm fairly adamant on this because this same thing has happened to innocent victims in past murder tragedies when CT people try to get rich by creating web sites and making wild accusations. It's a horrible thing and has done terrible harm to innocent people. I dislike seeing innocent people already victimized by a terrible tragedy abused further by howling packs of crazy people making up terrible things about them. Sandy Hook is a recent example, just horrific what those families have been exposed to.

Local LE and FBI are on the job. The killer is dead. Let's see where the investigation goes.

Those 'tiny' hammers are very effective! There's videos showing how they work. I don't know anything about the windows in the Mandalay other than they look like they are shiny on the outside like a mirror, and in the close up of the broken windows, appear to have a film or something on them. They didn't shatter into a million tiny pieces, they broke in large pieces.

The type of hammer you have for a vehicle emergency, to break glass, they work.

Yes. As the sheriff stated in his PC yesterday, the ME said there were no visible abnormalities, but the brain will be examined by experts at Stanford Univ. to see if there are any microscopic ones. Probably checking to see if there's microscopic evidence of cancer, neurological problems, dementia, etc.

I agree, I think SPs brain is a befitting contribution to the medical community for whatever study it provides, probably his very first contribution to society.

What about the victims who are speaking out and telling their story about multiple shooters? It is being "heavily insinuated" here that they are lying? How is that different than not believing Campos...which nobody here has done as far as I have seen.

Those 'tiny' hammers are very effective! There's videos showing how they work. I don't know anything about the windows in the Mandalay other than they look like they are shiny on the outside like a mirror, and in the close up of the broken windows, appear to have a film or something on them. They didn't shatter into a million tiny pieces, they broke in large pieces.

The type of hammer you have for a vehicle emergency, to break glass, they work.

Yes, the kind that are in buses, with double glazing.

He was labeled a hero before everyone acknowledged that the time frame was all wrong

he was initially claimed to have possibly
had a role in him deciding to allegedly kill him self

since then he has been popping up and vanishing

since then he has become a guarded person . that is not saying he is POI

typically leaders of state and stuff like that are under 24 7 security

rent a cop security guards at a hotel typically don't need 24 7 armed guards guarding him

that is not saying he is POI it is saying he has been popping and vanishing

that has been reported

has nothing to do with anything other than another bizarre thing imo

-Cariis above I was responding to this post where it reads that there is footage on Campos movement. I’m really confused because we have heard there was no audio for his phone. Second-who had a body cam on while he was shot and last what security video is it?

-I’m not doubting he was shot, nor assuming that he isnt a victim. This has to do with the strange activity/reactions of his.

-Let’s say my son or husband was SP. He snapped and the similar occurred. If the primary witness was MIA it would greatly upset me. I would want to talk with whomever last encountered him.

“Campos movements have been recorded on bodycam and security video, as well as audio from his radio and phone. He's not a suspect or POI, he's a victim.

We've posted links to the information about Campos and his security numerous times here.

Campos needs security because he has a lot of crazy people storming his house, trying to get inside. One is the loony woman from alt right news who has been arrested before for public disturbances

He didn't do interviews because the investigation into the killer is not yet complete. There are also a lot of crazy people out there trying to incriminate him who will twist his words, etc.

His friend says he has a great story to tell. He likely will when the time is right.

He's not a suspect or POI at this time, he's free to get away from the crazies to take a break and heal, as other victims are doing.

He changed his mind on the interviews because apparently he thought that was in his best interest. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation

You don't know if his Local president is unaware of his location. Its really none of our business if he does or doesn't know.

LE has already interviewed JC. If they need to talk to him again, he'll be available. He's not a suspect or POI. You don't know that LE doesn't know where he is. They probably do.

I'm fairly adamant on this because this same thing has happened to innocent victims in past murder tragedies when CT people try to get rich by creating web sites and making wild accusations. It's a horrible thing and has done terrible harm to innocent people. I dislike seeing innocent people already victimized by a terrible tragedy abused further by howling packs of crazy people making up terrible things about them. Sandy Hook is a recent example, just horrific what those families have been exposed to.

Local LE and FBI are on the job. The killer is dead. Let's see where the investigation goes.

I am confused as to where not a POI = cleared it is imo understood that anyone has the possibility to come back into cocnern at any time until LE clearly states that

as far as know that has not happened

what is fact is there are like many other things very very abnormal as it relates to this character

I have not heard anyone post that he had anything to do with the specific issues

the discussions are around strange things

lmo

((SNIPPED BY ME))

We know a killer is dead. Because we haven't 'seen where the investigation goes' we don't know if there was another killer, accomplices, people that knew anything about the shooting, etc. The investigation isn't finished. None of us know that there was absolutely ONLY ONE shooter. No way could we know! LE doesn't know either. They haven't finished their investigation.

Well to be fair looney woman was the only type of "media", in the vicinity. Why is that for a local hero? Seemed really quiet around his house to need any security from what I saw.

Why is MGM paying for security? I don't personally believe it's because of CT. They don't give a crap when it means $$$ from their pockets sorry

He thought it was in his best interest to not be interviewed? I don't recall that being said? We haven't heard from him

Union president did say he was unaware of his whereabouts, as did MSM say no one knows where he is

If LE interviewed him, why is the timeline so f*ed up? He was there as it happened.
Who better then the source??

License stuff was not debunked. mOOcOw was saying all security guards need one and he doesn't have one? Unclear to me

Having questions for someone who was there and first on the scene is natural curiosity. All this hiding out just makes it look completely messy and strange. MOO

I think people genuinely affected by this won't believe much of what's said now. 2 weeks later and still nothing except the world drawing their own conclusions.

For example, I'm a tiny minnow in a huge ocean but no one will ever convince me now be acted alone. JMO

What about the victims who are speaking out and telling their story bt multiple shooters? It is being "heavily insinuated" here that they are lying? How is that different than not believing Campos...which nobody here has done as far as I have seen.

I am quite sure that no one has accused victims of lying. I think that it has been noted that it was a chaotic scene and people running for their lives could be mistaken. I think demanding that he give interviews with the press and calling him a hero with inverted commas is pretty much not believing him.

What about the victims who are speaking out and telling their story about multiple shooters? It is being "heavily insinuated" here that they are lying? How is that different than not believing Campos...which nobody here has done as far as I have seen.
Bingo! They were just confused and panicked.. But wasn't JC?

((SNIPPED BY ME))

We know a killer is dead. Because we haven't 'seen where the investigation goes' we don't know if there was another killer, accomplices, people that knew anything about the shooting, etc. The investigation isn't finished. None of us know that there was absolutely ONLY ONE shooter. No way could we know! LE doesn't know either. They haven't finished their investigation.

We know a alleged killer is dead.

I don't think I've seen anyone has said they don't believe JC didn't get shot.
Most of the mystery surrounding him we have already discussed

1. Why does a hero need security? Who is paying for the protection and why?
2. Why not just say a few words on camera.- others have.. Have your hero moment even if he says nothing about the incident. Instead they keep him hidden which causes public speculation
3. Why agree to 5 interviews then bail at the last minute?
4. How can no one know where he is, not even his union pres?
5. Why did he suddenly bail and leave the pres looking caught off guard?
6. Wouldn't JC be considered a key witness here? LE and FBI just have no clue where he is?
7. Something about licenses of security guards etc

I'm sure there's lots more but it's late here. You are very adamant nothing is amiss with this guy. I hope you're right but until we have the entire picture I still think it all looks weird. MOO

MSM link to article that says LE and FBI do not know where he is?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It appears to me that the stock was being manipulated and moved around by owners of the stock, especially the five main companies which control the majority of it. Just my opinion but it looks that way.

It would be a smart move - trading with each other before the stock price could actually decrease dramatically. With new venues opening, even the founding family members (the daughters) are hesitant to sell because they know the value is good.

Sad to say, that kind of thing happens every day on Wall Street. Many activities once considered illegal are now illegal. The SEC rarely investigates or enforces regulations still in place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/04/magazine/only-one-top-banker-jail-financial-crisis.html

Only 9.4% of white collar crime cases are ever prosecuted.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-isnt-wall-street-in-jail-20110216

Campos has been interviewed by LE and his story has been tested against the evidence, unlike random Facebook users who may or may not have been at the shooting.

MSM link to article that says LE and FBI do not know where he is?

Meh. I doubt they will admit it to the news media. If they want to talk to him, they'll find him. If they're not concerned, I'm not concerned. Hate to see another Richard Jewell scenario, ruining an innocent person's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18