NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a different one !!

Its one of those I dos and I donts --

I was blown away by how far away they were but it was like google walking man thing on a yt thing that cant post !!

really small and this was in daylight !!

its dead center on one of em - that is impressive !!

like totally dead center!!

A 64 year old in the dark ??

wow

I thought my god I bet there are some snipers, from navy seals or something -- that are jealous when I saw it

funny !!

Remember, he was spraying hundreds of bullets around the area of the tank. He may have just gotten lucky.

Yes, he was very lucky. But why continue to bring it up (about ten times)?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Exactly. I guess some people hold the fact that he wasn't killed or more seriously injured against him.

Amazing to get a leg wound , after 200 rounds of machine gun stuff , at close range , where you can walk around all the way down to the elevator bank .

Make me conclude not all that serious a shot thankfully

He was shot through the closed door and wall, Paddock could only see him on his baby monitor. He didn't aim at anything but the closed door and wall but it just goes to show you what automatic gunfire can do. You don't need much aim and in a hallway, numerous bullets ricocheted, too, I'm sure.
I keep repeating myself, but, you don't have much aim with a bump stock firing auto rounds, it's about spraying 100's of bullets, quickly, its not about one sure shot to the heart or head, pro sniper style.
And, people can run away with bullet wounds, you would be amazed at the strength adrenaline gives in a situation like that. Some people died running away with bullet wounds, but a lot of them lived. Their stories are out there.
I'm sure the security guard is thankful to be alive, because even being shot, "just in the leg" can kill you if it hits your femoral artery. He was lucky.

He was shot through the closed door and wall, Paddock could only see him on his baby monitor. He didn't aim at anything but the closed door and wall but it just goes to show you what automatic gunfire can do. You don't need much aim and in a hallway, numerous bullets ricocheted, too, I'm sure.
I keep repeating myself, but, you don't have much aim with a bump stock firing auto rounds, it's about spraying 100's of bullets, quickly, its not about one sure shot to the heart or head, pro sniper style.
And, people can run away with bullet wounds, you would be amazed at the strength adrenaline gives in a situation like that. Some people died running away with bullet wounds, but a lot of them lived. Their stories are out there.
I'm sure the security guard is thankful to be alive, because even being shot, "just in the leg" can kill you if it hits your femoral artery. He was lucky.

-I forgot to ask what type of gun did SP use on JC? Was it the same as out the window?

You don't know that. And this is the perfect context that I would use that in. If the media was annoying me I would hope that a firm "I can't" might get rid of some of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If two words as simple as "I can't" is deemed to prove sinister collusion, is also why it's a good thing for JC not to follow through with the media interview at this point in time.

Thread is closed. Check back later, folks.

:wave:

New thread will be opening soon, but in the meantime, please read the following as it relates to how the thread has been recently and our decision in that regard:

As most of you know, WS does not normally allow discussion of conspiracies, but due to the sheer magnitude of this tragedy, members have been extended a lot of leeway compared to what is normally allowed/disallowed under The Rules.

Based on rational and objective consideration of MSM/LE information we have to date, there is nothing to substantiate a conspiracy in this case. Those who favor a conspiracy scenario do not have their opinions validated when they can't provide more than conjecture that conspiracies exist in this case.

No matter how factually opinions are presented by those who don’t support a conspiracy, those who believe there is one won’t accept that others hold a different point of view based on objective analysis of what is available through MSM/LE at this time. Neither side is going to convince the other to swing to their belief, and reasonable debate between those two groups becomes next to impossible.

So let's move on from the conspiracy theory discussions and stick to facts available to us through the usual MSM/LE, and few WS approved blogs.

As of now, it`s back to WS standard procedure, which in part is:

If a person is a victim, do not disparage them or accuse them
If something is your opinion, make that very clear
If you state something as fact, you must provide a link
If you post a pic, you must provide a link
If you can't link it in accordance with WS regular criterion, then you can`t post it or you must get approval from Mods/Admin/Tricia to do so

The above will appear as one of the opening posts in Thread #7. Please make sure you Thank all of the opening posts to indicate that you have read and understand what is expected.

I'll be back shortly with a link to the new thread.

:tyou:

Thread #7 is open for posting.

Please remember to read all of the opening posts.

If you have questions, please address them respectfully to WS staff via PM rather than on the thread itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly