NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea for sure! That's what would make the most sense. It just adds to the questions of what was found in the room? The Swat officers said it looked like a gun store. Why would he have so many guns? And why would he set it up in such a way that it looks like a store?

Ok, I'll play. What would the SWAT team's motive be for removing the hard drive and making it disappear during the first moments after SP killed himself?

Remember, it was the SWAT team that blew open the door to Paddock ' s room. If this were some CT scenario, who gave the SWAT team the orders to remove the drive and steal it? How did they know which laptop to steal it from?

Ok, I'll play. What would the SWAT team's motive be for removing the hard drive and making it disappear during the first moments after SP killed himself?

Remember, it was the SWAT team that blew open the door to Paddock ' s room. If this were some CT scenario, who gave the SWAT team the orders to remove the drive and steal it? How did they know which laptop to steal it from?

Are you asking me this question? I don't recall reading anything about swat removing the hard drive???

You will not find any LE or FBI interviews pertaining to Compas or anyone else interviewed by authorities during this ongoing investigation that may take months or years to be completed.

Perhaps you're thinking of other cases where charges are laid and in certain states the supporting evidence and interviews are publicly released prior to trial?

-Misty, i’m referring to the official given statement from FBI thats reported as whom they had interviewed by ‘date-time-concluded’. Not the actual report. But I can see how you may have read as such. thank you

-on the topic of SWAT: I haven’t gone back over this yet, somewhere it read as LE assembled a SWAT team from whoever was there at the given moment. I don’t recall if that was done until an official SWAT arrived, or what it generally meant. Anyone know?

-on the topic of SWAT: I haven’t gone back over this yet, somewhere it read as LE assembled a SWAT team from whoever was there at the given moment. I don’t recall if that was done until an official SWAT arrived, or what it generally meant. Anyone know?
See the 60 minutes interview.. its got all the info on the formation etc.

So brother Bruce is charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*. It also appears from this article that this brother was inpatient psych during or shortly after the shooting as he told another patient that he was "shocked by it". This would make sense to me as in the very beginning it was reported that his second brother "could not be located".

IMO, I always thought that we would find a history of mental illness all over this family. Paddock's father, Paddock himself, this brother and the brother that gave those spectacularly bizarre interviews. MOO

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...dvertiser censored*-charges-article-1.3587805

The patient quoted in this article possibly made an assumption about BP and his psychiatric inpatient status. Typically, psychiatric patients don't interact with other patients from other departments.

The article below says he was taken into custody from an assisted living facility where he's been awaiting surgery for spinal stenosis. That makes me think he was probably hospitalized for reasons associated with that medical problem.

Las Vegas shooter's brother arrested for child *advertiser censored* - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/A-z-XXSXfSSmrwc362aJOMQhttps://apple.news/A-z-XXSXfSSmrwc362aJOMQ

Of course, it's possible he was admitted as a psych inpatient... but I just wanted to mention the other possibility as well.

i am trying to collect facts first..
I think the brother is unreliable as a character witness for SP.. he is erratic.. narcissistic and all over the place..
I mean just basic facts.. published by reputable media

I agree about the brother. And when speaking to the media he is not under oath and it appears his main goal may be to protect his own reputation through claiming he did not notice anything amiss. He may have told LE something entirely different.

One thing I hadn't realized, that Eric said both he and Stephen were involved in the real estate business together. I'm sure LE is pursuing the paper trail of said riches.

"Eric Paddock said that his brother was a wealthy man who gambled for fun. The two brothers had shared a real estate business for decades, refurbishing properties, the sale of which had left his brother with what he estimated was $2 million. “He’s a multimillionaire,” he said. “He helped me become affluent, he made me wealthy.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/stephen-paddock-vegas-shooter.html

And in this same link a third brother is mentioned.

-Misty, i’m referring to the official given statement from FBI thats reported as whom they had interviewed by ‘date-time-concluded’. Not the actual report. But I can see how you may have read as such. thank you

Okay, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. IIRC JC was interviewed by LE and then about a week later by the FBI. In that same news report the Sheriff stated JC was "out of town" but he knew how to locate him. I'm going by memory as google is unhelpful.

I agree about the brother. And when speaking to the media he is not under oath and it appears his main goal may be to protect his own reputation through claiming he did not notice anything amiss. He may have told LE something entirely different.

One thing I hadn't realized, that Eric said both he and Stephen were involved in the real estate business together. I'm sure LE is pursuing the paper trail of said riches.

"Eric Paddock said that his brother was a wealthy man who gambled for fun. The two brothers had shared a real estate business for decades, refurbishing properties, the sale of which had left his brother with what he estimated was $2 million. “He’s a multimillionaire,” he said. “He helped me become affluent, he made me wealthy.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/stephen-paddock-vegas-shooter.html

And in this same link a third brother is mentioned.
The company info should be a public record..I wonder what they called themselves?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/12/why-las-vegas-shooter-did-it-215699

s. Paddock’s action was not a spontaneous eruption of violence but the methodical pursuit of carnage.

Paddock, who had acquired enough wealth to finance his gambling and free himself from a workplace and other human entanglements, might come across as if he belongs in a different class from these failures. But it’s not hard to imagine that someone with his intelligence and comparatively unimpressive career could feel he had something to prove

Perhaps we will find evidence of some all-enveloping rage that set Paddock off on his journey to be a killer without equal. But in a crowded, noisy era, we should not underestimate how the simple impulse to be famous can drive the basest, most appalling actions.

Been digging for some more photos of involved people, came across this.

https://www.facebook.com/155750608219177/videos/348363015624601/

Its a video of Marilou Danleys FB profile, before it was deleted. Don't go down the Facebook conspiracy route, just take it for what it's worth - there are some photos that I havent seen of her before.
This is also where the Paddocks photo with the closed eyes came from.

How does his hard drive go missing if there was nobody else there?

But............that is there alleged version that he was alone. We have no evidence of anything they have ever told us about this at all.

IMO we have to go under assumption that they went after his computer stuff right away.

A missing hard drive is apparent instantly-- why is this now being released?

Speculation only - it does give them a way to say we found nothing on his hard drive?

Speculating but I have wondered if maybe they placed the *advertiser censored* on his computer to keep Eric in line? It does not seem like Bruce would know a lot about Steve, but Eric might, Just speculating .

also............................

Sorry if posted

Sometimes if can be really surprising how MSM is so far behind us on so many stories

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...s-jesus-campos-security-guard-and-police-hung

does confirm that he actually left the country - not there he was staying at a hotel room - that's just bizarre --- authorities allowing the only witness to leave the USA after such an event.

But............that is there version that he was alone.

IMO we have to go under assumption that they went after his computer stuff right away.

A missing hard drive is apparent instantly-- why is this now being released?

Speculation only - it does give them a way to say we found nothing on his hard drive?

Speculating but I have wondered if maybe they placed the *advertiser censored* on his computer to keep Eric in line? It does not seem like Bruce would know a lot about Steve, but Eric might, Just speculating .

also............................

Sorry if posted

Sometimes if can be really surprising how MSM is so far behind us on so many stories

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...s-jesus-campos-security-guard-and-police-hung

The *advertiser censored* on his bros computer, another bizarre twist, makes you wonder doesn’t it?

I agree with this statement by Tucker Carlson, from the article.

“This story gets murkier by the day, and that is the opposite of what is supposed to happen, Carlson said. It’s obvious there’s lying and incompetence at the heart of it”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper