NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-there has been only one *report from a friend or family member saying he was released a few hours after going to the hospital, and resting at home. If there is another report I missed it.

*it was a comment in the report.
OMG, so if I get shot tomorrow and it makes national news, is everyone going to need to know what time the hospital gives me an enema when I get constipated from the pain meds, and what time the uber driver arrives to take me home eventually, and if I had to use a cane when I fed the chickens, and darn it, could I really feed the chickens if I got shot the week before. Or wait, maybe it's not me feeding the chickens but my DOPPELGANGER because I actually fled to Mexico!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And he’s very likely already talked to LE. Why is he not entitled to get away from this mess the same way other victims are??? If he’s already talked to LE what reason does he have to stick around, only to be criticized and have thinly veiled accusations made about him, just like is happening right here on this thread?

-you must separate discussions from accusations. Ive stated many times over that I feel JC is being used, manipulated, scared, etc. Please take that for face value. If I thought he was guilty I would express my opinion as such. The valid reason for ongoing discussion is due to the manner in which LE-MGM-FBI has structured the accounts of JC. It’s bizarre! They didn’t do that with SS that I know of, no erroneous meetings, whereabouts, and comments.

So what about the shooter?

JC did not open fire on 22,000 concert goers.

-The victims were not a key witness to the massacre. They are not employed by MGM. They are not to be compared to a key witness that engaged SP.
But one of the victims is a key witness and is employed by MGM. You keep forgetting that Jesus IS one of the victims.

OMG, so if I get shot tomorrow and it makes nationalThat news, is everyone going to need to know what time the hospital gives me an enema when I get constipated from the pain meds, and what time the uber driver arrives to take me home eventually, and if I had to use a cane when I fed the chickens, and darn it, could I really feed the chickens if I got shot the week before. Or wait, maybe it's not me feeding the chickens but my DOPPELGANGER because I actually fled to Mexico!!!

Unfortunately, that is EXACTLY what would happen.

Real News is deemed Fake News and Fake News is deemed Real News. Conspiracy Theories that ruin peoples lives are framed as "speculation". Paranoia reigns supreme. And everybody needs answers immediately, yesterday, at the speed of a tweet...OR it is all conspiracy.

Thats just the time aspect though. That particular clock was fixed. I believe...
However the dailymail in all their desperation found a minute off the NYT video clips earlier today..
He played no more of a role than the other security guard/maintenance man..
One was hit by a bullet, the other was not.
But it does not bring us closer to Paddock and why that hard drive was missing and which laptop it was missing from.. So ABC reported it, Fox repeated it but nobody knows whether its true or not because ABC did not name source..
this leads to another tidal wave of conspiracies and he gets chucked into frontline again, almost immediately as a result..
We are not puppets.. we can put things together, collect and compare notes and reports and reputations for accuracy. We can do that, as mere humans without impugning the character integrity or reputation of another human being.

Campos was interviewed by fBI.

-thanks Kitty, I will look at the FBI interview, I missed it.

But one of the victims is a key witness and is employed by MGM. You keep forgetting that Jesus IS one of the victims.

-i was responding to a comment about the victims that were not also witnesses. JC is obviously both.

So what about the shooter?

JC did not open fire on 22,000 concert goers.

okay.. lets put our information together regarding the shooter.

Today we learned that his father was arrested in LV, a cop shot the windscreen of the car in which he was driver or passenger following bank robberies. (source nbc reports about brother with child *advertiser censored*.. link to story in post By Heavy.com which I posted earlier)
I am wondering if this is coincidental to SP choice of venue or not?
What else do we know?

Today we learned that his father was arrested in LV, a cop shot the windscreen of the car in which he was driver or passenger following bank robberies. (source nbc reports about brother with child *advertiser censored*.. link to story in post By Heavy.com which I posted earlier)
What else do we know?

If I wanted to learn more about the shooter, I would go back to analyzing the brothers interviews. And I would pay close attention to everything he says.

Unfortunately, that is EXACTLY what would happen.

Real News is deemed Fake News and Fake News is deemed Real News. Conspiracy Theories that ruin peoples lives are framed as "speculation". Paranoia reigns supreme. And everybody needs answers immediately, yesterday, at the speed of a tweet...OR it is all conspiracy.

I concur. (particularly or especially if shot in the rear and the bullet was allowed to remain. :))

ETA: I'm going to bed. I was trying to be humorous but fear this is going to fall flat. Apologies and goodnight all!!

SP's Hardrive was destroyed.

Adam Lanza did the same thing.

It’s almost as if SP didn’t commit the massacre. I guess since he’s dead, someone has to be the scapegoat for the massacre. Terrible. Everything I’ve gathered makes me worry about JCs mental stability right now. He was a victim of the massacre yet people can’t leave him alone. No one would dare to talk about any other victim the way they talk about JC. The guy is a 25 year old kid who was just doing his job.

I do hope he's hired an attorney to protect his right to privacy. If a lawsuit or two is needed to stop the veiled insinuations using no-name sources, well so be it.

If I wanted to learn more about the shooter, I would go back to analyzing the brothers interviews. And I would pay close attention to everything he says.

i am trying to collect facts first..
I think the brother is unreliable as a character witness for SP.. he is erratic.. narcissistic and all over the place..
I mean just basic facts.. published by reputable media

i am trying to collect facts first..
I think the brother is unreliable as a character witness for SP.. he is erratic.. narcissistic and all over the place..
I mean just basic facts.. published by reputable media

It's a fact Eric Paddock said what he said. It's on video. I would start there.

Probably posted but don't read about this anymore

how this is making sense to anyone

respectfully

is just absurd

and insulting -- they have not even made a any sense story !!

fact his house was broken into connect to the laptop

lets put the deal together

[h=1]Las Vegas shooter's laptop missing its hard drive[/h]
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285

How does his hard drive go missing if there was nobody else there?

What else do we know?

-“choice of venue”? I’m not following, in relation to what?

How does his hard drive go missing if there was nobody else there?
The same way hard drives went missing or were destroyed by previous mass shooters - usually in the day or hours before the massacres.

It's a fact Eric Paddock said what he said. It's on video. I would start there.

Are they his opinions or are they facts?

What facts did Eric state in his interviews that should be focused on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper