NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
-there has been only one *report from a friend or family member saying he was released a few hours after going to the hospital, and resting at home. If there is another report I missed it.

*it was a comment in the report.

So he got the bullet removed within a few hours and left... seems probable and doesn’t warrant questioning of a victims medical care IMO

Were any other victims banned from leaving the country?

-The victims were not a key witness to the massacre. They are not employed by MGM. They are not to be compared to a key witness that engaged SP.

NBC news

Finally

I have found this thread and story very hard

Have not been reading

<modsnip>
I found very bad things about the brother Bruce weeks ago .... that's how therapy works you must find out the psychosocial that is the key to present day stuff

we all are a product of our beginnings just how it is

the meth stuff is accurate

I could not post cause were not allowed to sleuth family

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ody-child-*advertiser censored*-probe-n811461

It is a very disturbed family system

[FONT=&amp]NEWS
OCT 25 2017, 4:57 PM ET

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Vegas Gunman Stephen Paddock&#8217;s Brother Arrested in Child *advertiser censored* Probe

[/FONT]

-The victims were not a key witness to the massacre. They are not employed by MGM. They are not to be compared to a key witness that engaged SP.

So JC was banned from leaving the USA? Did they nab him when he came back across the border or what?

So he got the bullet removed within a few hours and left... seems probable and doesn’t warrant questioning of a victims medical care IMO

“So” he got the bullet removed within a few hours...”

-I didn’t say that, nor has there been anything officially reported to confirm that.

BRAVA!

And nope. They wouldn't question any other victim. Just JC. Nothing he does is good enough. It's all baseless suspicion after suspicion after suspicion.

Lather Rinse Repeat.

It’s almost as if SP didn’t commit the massacre. I guess since he’s dead, someone has to be the scapegoat for the massacre. Terrible. Everything I’ve gathered makes me worry about JCs mental stability right now. He was a victim of the massacre yet people can’t leave him alone. No one would dare to talk about any other victim the way they talk about JC. The guy is a 25 year old kid who was just doing his job.

I work a full-time job. I do not have time to read every news report nor watch every video. For all I knew JC gave an update on his status... verbally or through a family member or representative. I was simply curious as to whether or not he finally had surgery... I suppose asking "when and where"(in my original post) was simply too direct, or maybe it was just too simple but interpreted as having broad connotations. I do not feel any sense of "entitlement" to know anything about any victim related to this case.

But, on a lighter note... tomorrow I will happily report to the surgeon (my employer) that so many people are sooooo well versed regarding HIPAA :D

I am also very versed in HIPPA Laws for very good reason. I would like to say, I am sorry if it felt like the post was responded to in a manner that seems intense. If you have spare time, and peruse these threads, you will see that an inordinate amount of time has been spent focusing on JC as a suspicious person rather than a victim. It had died down a bit, and I think the sensationalized new report that he had somehow "fled" and asking about his health status (bullet wound) revived the charged debate.

No offense intended. The above is meant to explain the dynamics in this thread that have unfortunately cemented themselves in the aftermath of this tragedy.

As far as I am concerned JC is a victim and a hero who is healing mentally and physically. I do not feel entitled to know his surgical procedures or travel habits. And my mind does boggle at the undying and baseless obsession with him, his movements, and questions about his character.

Oct 4 report (the last report I read regarding JC's injury)

Campos is still recovering from his gunshot wound in the hospital. The bullet remains in his right leg, and he will have it removed by surgery on a later date, according to Dave Hickey, president of the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, Campos' security guard union

http://abc13.com/security-guard-first-found-las-vegas-shooters-room/2490027/

My apologies for stirring-up a pot (not my intent!)

ETA: BBM.... it was Hickey who reported this not the sheriff

I am sure he told LE everything he knew. Maybe he decided to “flee” when right wing wannabe journalists started posting up outside his home.

Also it’s funny bc people are victims when it fits the narrative. When anyone questions the victims perception of the gunshots, people are quick to say “how dare you question the testimony of a victim”. But apparently those same victims aren’t key witnesses. JMO

key witness who saw nothing is not much of a witness.
He heard noises.
he got shot- through a closed door- by a person unknown to him

he reported it

he went to hospital.
End of.

So JC was banned from leaving the USA? Did they nab him when he came back across the border or what?

-we simply do not know. but... that in no way implies any wrongdoing for JC. they have brought this upon themselves for the inconsistencies regarding JC.

“So” he got the bullet removed within a few hours...”

-I didn’t say that, nor has there been anything officially reported to confirm that.

There is also nothing to confirm the opposite IYKWIM

Oct 4 report (the last report I read regarding JC's injury)

Campos is still recovering from his gunshot wound in the hospital. The bullet remains in his right leg, and he will have it removed by surgery on a later date, according to Dave Hickey, president of the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, Campos' security guard union

http://abc13.com/security-guard-first-found-las-vegas-shooters-room/2490027/

My apologies for stirring-up a pot (not my intent!)
I wonder why they did not remove it immediately? It must have been really swollen..

I don't think anyone's trying to frame him as an accomplice of SP, but I think he's being used as a pawn in the battle of LE and MB/MGM. LE wants to look like heroes and MB/MGM want to mitigate legal responsibility.

Right now neither LE nor MB/MGM is speaking to the media. What battle are you referring to?

key witness who saw nothing is not much of a witness.
He heard noises.
he got shot- through a closed door- by a person unknown to him

he reported it

he went to hospital.
End of.

-he is the ‘Starter’, the witness by which the timeline is determined. Starts with him. He *first* heard-saw-engaged-called-reported. That is significant in the way of a key witness. This means nothing as far as being guilty of anything.

I wonder why they did not remove it immediately? It must have been really swollen..

Because many times if the bullet does not hit a vital organ, doctors will leave it in. It is riskier to remove it. Although the bullet can maybe lead to lead poisoning in the future.

-he is the ‘Starter’, the witness by which the timeline is determined. Starts with him. He *first* heard-saw-engaged-called-reported. That is significant in the way of a key witness. This means nothing as far as being guilty of anything.

And he’s very likely already talked to LE. Why is he not entitled to get away from this mess the same way other victims are??? If he’s already talked to LE what reason does he have to stick around, only to be criticized and have thinly veiled accusations made about him, just like is happening right here on this thread?

-he is the &#8216;Starter&#8217;, the witness by which the timeline is determined. Starts with him. He *first* heard-saw-engaged-called-reported. That is significant in the way of a key witness. This means nothing as far as being guilty of anything.
Thats just the time aspect though. That particular clock was fixed. I believe...
However the dailymail in all their desperation found a minute off the NYT video clips earlier today..
He played no more of a role than the other security guard/maintenance man..
One was hit by a bullet, the other was not.
But it does not bring us closer to Paddock and why that hard drive was missing and which laptop it was missing from.. So ABC reported it, Fox repeated it but nobody knows whether its true or not because ABC did not name source..
this leads to another tidal wave of conspiracies and he gets chucked into frontline again, almost immediately as a result..
We are not puppets.. we can put things together, collect and compare notes and reports and reputations for accuracy. We can do that, as mere humans without impugning the character integrity or reputation of another human being.

Campos was interviewed by fBI.

-is that because he was not considered a suspect? I ask because we don’t have a confirmed report for his interview with the FBI. They made sure ML came back to the US for her confirmed lengthy interview with the FBI.
Law enforcement has said several times Campos is a hero. They would not even call a person of interest a hero.
Law enforcement said that MD has not been cleared by law enforcement that is why she is on the fly list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member