Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Clark County DA on Amari Nicholson homicide: 'He was beaten to death and left in a dumpster'
What. I thought he was buried between those two walls by McDonalds. So who moved him from the dumpster to that particular spot. Hmmmmmmmm. Sitting on my hands. MOO

any 2 year old, even a day pottier, is usually in a diaper at night. there are exceptions, but especially boys dont potty early. i have 6 boys and not a one of them pottied under 3. if he woke up wet multiple times, he was not being changed.

Her mom her sister her best friend in middle school all said in social media she was raised by her grandparents so was Amari for most of his life What is the source for her being in foster care and being abused?
I think her grandparents had custody much of her life. But I also think she was in the system off and on.

I am trying to find the original sources which discussed her pregnancy at 12 and CPS taking the child.

Her mom her sister her best friend in middle school all said in social media she was raised by her grandparents so was Amari for most of his life What is the source for her being in foster care and being abused?
Well, if it was on social media, it must be true. Her mother did not raise her, then. Why?
Amari was raised by which grandparents? The one which did not raise her daughter or her parents?

Clark County DA on Amari Nicholson homicide: 'He was beaten to death and left in a dumpster'
What. I thought he was buried between those two walls by McDonalds. So who moved him from the dumpster to that particular spot. Hmmmmmmmm. Sitting on my hands. MOO
In the video at about :35 they show the narrow passage, then at :38 they show investigators walking down it, and it looks like they go left at the end. If his body was right there, I don't think they would walk through but would yellow tape it? Does the narrow passage lead to some dumpsters?

In the video at about :35 they show the narrow passage, then at :38 they show investigators walking down it, and it looks like they go left at the end. If his body was right there, I don't think they would walk through but would yellow tape it? Does the narrow passage lead to some dumpsters?
Could be. But the other report they put out said he was buried. So I don't know..

I wonder if TN’s grandmother knows TR’s family? Her mother recently said in an interview (posted upthread) she’s known the Rhodes family for 12 years, so that would be since TR was 15 and TN was 9. Did they grow up together? Go to the same schools?
Are they are all from Salida, CO?

<modsnkip: Quoted post was removed>

I believe a big part of the problem is the systemic devaluing of babies lives. Protecting your own babies is a biological imperative. Our species success depends on it.

Look at the messaging in society...and look at the undoing of that simple truth. How does a biological imperative get over written?
Ask any 7 year old girl if it’s okay to leave a baby with a very mean man that hits the baby. Every single one, I’d bet, would give you the right answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

From this news report: The perp committed the murder/hid the body on that Wednesday early morning, according to his confession. He first attempted CPR but it was too late, so he disposed of the body and then called the mom to tell her Amari had been abducted.

I had been wondering about the timing, but it seems it did happen that Wednesday morning when he claimed the mystery woman arrived.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I believe a big part of the problem is the systemic devaluing of babies lives. Protecting your own babies is a biological imperative. Our species success depends on it.

Look at the messaging in society...and look at the undoing of that simple truth. How does a biological imperative get over written?
Ask any 7 year old girl if it’s okay to leave a baby with a very mean man that hits the baby. Every single one, I’d bet, would give you the right answer.
Excellent points, thank you!!

I'm squarely in the middle in this, with mixed feelings. While it's true most seven year old girls would know the right answer. What about the seven year old who lives in an abusive home and is being hit and severely abused herself? How would she answer that question? Are her protective instincts in the future going to be broken?

I still haven't found any information on Taylor's upbringing, if someone could help me with that I'd be appreciative.

“During the trip, Tayler and Terrell argued over telephone calls and through text messages,” police wrote in Rhodes’ arrest report. “During a particular text argument on 5-3-21 at approximately (3:35 a.m.), Tayler indicated the relationship was over and she told Terrell someone would be stopping by the apartment later (in the day) apparently to collect her belongings.” Amari’s mom told boyfriend ‘relationship was over’ before child’s death

According to the police report, Nicholson left for Colorado on April 30. During the trip on May 3, she and Rhodes fought over the phone and “Tayler indicated the relationship was over,” according to the report. On May 5, Rhodes told Tayler an unidentified woman had picked Amari up from the apartment.

[snip]

Last Thursday during a search of the apartment, police said they found a blood sample on a wall. After undergoing a polygraph test on Tuesday, police said Terrell admitted to killing Amari.
I-Team: Boyfriend killed 2-year-old Amari Nicholson after child soiled himself | KLAS

The more this case unfolds the more it mirrors Maleah Davis case.

“During the trip, Tayler and Terrell argued over telephone calls and through text messages,” police wrote in Rhodes’ arrest report. “During a particular text argument on 5-3-21 at approximately (3:35 a.m.), Tayler indicated the relationship was over and she told Terrell someone would be stopping by the apartment later (in the day) apparently to collect her belongings.” Amari’s mom told boyfriend ‘relationship was over’ before child’s death

According to the police report, Nicholson left for Colorado on April 30. During the trip on May 3, she and Rhodes fought over the phone and “Tayler indicated the relationship was over,” according to the report. On May 5, Rhodes told Tayler an unidentified woman had picked Amari up from the apartment.

[snip]

Last Thursday during a search of the apartment, police said they found a blood sample on a wall. After undergoing a polygraph test on Tuesday, police said Terrell admitted to killing Amari.
I-Team: Boyfriend killed 2-year-old Amari Nicholson after child soiled himself | KLAS

The more this case unfolds the more it mirrors Maleah Davis case.
So she was sending someone to get her belongings. Her belongings, not her precious son. Priorities. MOO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I'm only asking because I haven't seen it but do we have a MSM source that she was pregnant at 12? I'm not saying she wasn't, I would just like to read it. I'm beginning to lose track of all the info that has and doesn't have links.

MAY 14, 2021
Man charged in toddler’s death faces new charges stemming from arrest | Las Vegas Review-Journal (reviewjournal.com)
[...]

Terrell Rhodes, 27, is charged with four counts of resisting a public officer with a firearm and four counts of assault on a protected person with the use of a deadly weapon stemming from his arrest on the murder charge.

[...]

Meyers did not say if Rhodes fired any rounds from the weapon or whether anyone was injured during the arrest, noting only that the situation “was quickly de-escalated.”

Rhodes was not present for the court hearing, and a jail official told Hearing Master Daniel Westmeyer that he had a “medical issue.”

[...]

On Friday, Nicholson appeared in court wearing a white shirt with a picture of her son’s face on it.

“He killed my son,” she told a court official before taking a seat at the bench.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!