Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone was coming for drugs or a prostitute
So possibly mom coordinated a meeting of some sort to keep BF happy, although if it was a prostitute, wouldn't he have been ready? Unless the meeting did not have an actual time set, yet.
Could she have been arranging a sitter for a short time? Although, this person supposedly knew of the sister-in-law, which would lead you to believe (if true) the "kidnapper" knows these two.

So possibly mom coordinated a meeting of some sort to keep BF happy, although if it was a prostitute, wouldn't he have been ready? Unless the meeting did not have an actual time set, yet.
Could she have been arranging a sitter for a short time? Although, this person supposedly knew of the sister-in-law, which would lead you to believe (if true) the "kidnapper" knows these two.
To me, the sister-to-the-daddy story sounds like a person you would pick if you have to come up with a person you wouldn't recognize but that you could reasonably be expected to trust. Like - Hey, not my fault, I thought she was the kid's aunt.

However, it's a far-fetched story, imo.

jmo

Someone was coming for drugs or a prostitute
To me, the sister-to-the-daddy story sounds like a person you would pick if you have to come up with a person you wouldn't recognize but that you could reasonably be expected to trust. Like - Hey, not my fault, I thought she was the kid's aunt.

However, it's a far-fetched story, imo.

jmo
Definitely a reasonable assumption.
So in your opinion, did this 6am meeting even take place? Just curious.

I think, someone to come by = drug dealer.

Seedy motel? Something tells me they do not. IDK tho and would love to hear otherwise.
If the motel doesn't have cameras, businesses nearby might have cameras that possibly would catch someone driving into the motel lot at that time of day. Or, would the camera show a car departing that had been in the lot overnight but not recently arrived? Or no cars at all coming/going in the specific time frame he mentioned?

Step one: verify that 6am visitor time.

Seedy or not, the motel might have some cameras.

jmo

I think, someone to come by = drug dealer.
And the specific time of 6am doesn't seem like a sitter to me. They really locked themselves into that time, imo.

edited to add: seems like a good time to pick to explain why the mom didn't pick up the phone to disprove the "sister to daddy" story. It's reasonable to be asleep at that time.

Given the editing in the Vt above, i don't know what lead up to this statement by Mum.

"This whole story sounds confusing, sounds like we're lying."

Has someone accused them of lying? She doesn't say someone has although the editing may come into play.
Is she choosing her own words?
Why didn't the journalist ask her if they were "lying", and why she would say this?
If she has said this without prompt or influence this could be an Embedded Admission that they are lying.
If they are lying, what part of it are they lying about?
Why would she even entertain the fact that they could be lying?

These are her words not mine.
This is an excellent post. I hardly paid attention to her for all the obvious lying by that boyfriend. Maybe she privately suspects he is lying, but hopes if she sticks by him her son can be found?

Thank you for posting.

The boyfriend is LYING. Period.

That whole story that he tells on camera is a fabrication, and he is obvious, and LE knows it. All JMO.
Definitely seems rehearsed to me. Opinion only, of course Which is why I wondered when anyone besides the BF has seen Amari. I'm sure LE use trying to find that out also.

Seedy motel? Something tells me they do not. IDK tho and would love to hear otherwise.
Me too! Do we have any locals who can tell us if there even is security cameras?
This is a seedy motel, but yes, there are cameras nearby. I have been to these apartments (healthcare). Likely in the parking lot and they will at least have street/sidewalk views very near. It’s close to the Strip and fugitives from all over the country are picked up at places like this because we have lots of facial recognition here in Vegas (well, we did before COVID and masks). People think they’re going to escape their crime, come here and blend in, but CCTV is everywhere.
ETA: I can see a camera on the building on Google maps at the only driveway entrance to these apartments/weekly motel.

This is a seedy motel, but yes, there are cameras nearby. I have been to these apartments (healthcare). Likely in the parking lot and they will at least have street/sidewalk views very near. It’s close to the Strip and fugitives from all over the country are picked up at places like this because we have lots of facial recognition here in Vegas (well, we did before COVID and masks). People think they’re going to escape their crime, come here and blend in, but CCTV is everywhere.
That's very good news. I hope they captured video that will help explain what happened to little Amari.

jmo

And the specific time of 6am doesn't seem like a sitter to me. They really locked themselves into that time, imo.

edited to add: seems like a good time to pick to explain why the mom didn't pick up the phone to disprove the "sister to daddy" story. It's reasonable to be asleep at that time.
Good point. So merely speculating, this whole visitor story could be BS from the get? Again, who else has seen this baby recently???

Ok....the mother and her boyfriend are living in a seedy hotel. I’m guessing because she can not afford stable housing.
Yet the mother can afford to travel out of state?
(work? vacation? sick grandmother?)
JMO
Apparently her mom was bit by a dog, according to the video. Maybe she didn't bring the child because there is an unsafe dog in the home? IDK. I actually can understand that, and I'm sure LE will be checking to see if the dog-bite story is true.

Still, I'm sure I'm not the only mom thinking it's a strange choice to go visit your mother but leave your child in a seedy motel with a boyfriend.

jmo

Apparently her mom was bit by a dog, according to the video. Maybe she didn't bring the child because there is an unsafe dog in the home? IDK. I actually can understand that, and I'm sure LE will be checking to see if the dog-bite story is true.

Still, I'm sure I'm not the only mom thinking it's a strange choice to go visit your mother but leave your child in a seedy motel with a boyfriend.

jmo
That was the first thing that struck me as odd, leaving your baby behind.
How long had she been gone at this point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back