Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM. That was explained in the comments to the media post below. It had nothing to do with her son, which is strange.

Tayler Nicholson said she made the comment someone would stop by after she argued with the boyfriend who was upset she was out of town
This is from the article.
Way too many FB comments to go thru (Rabbit Hole?) but thank you for the link.
Also, newby here, what does BBM mean?

Tayler Nicholson said she made the comment someone would stop by after she argued with the boyfriend who was upset she was out of town
This is from the article.
Way too many FB comments to go thru (Rabbit Hole?) but thank you for the link.
Also, newby here, what does BBM mean?
BBM: I skimmed the comments again and it looks like the explanatory comment in question (there were several copies) was deleted because the original author was someone else.

BBM = bolded by me

BBM: I skimmed the comments again and it looks like the explanatory comment in question (there were several copies) was deleted because the original author was someone else.

BBM = bolded by me
I'm not sure what they will admit to but in my opinion, if the argument was about her being out of town, there is absolutely NO WAY that taking care of Amari did NOT come up. He's not Amari's parent, not living "comfortably" (for lack of better terms) enough to take care of a child. Seems the only logical thing to fight about, taking care of Amari, either physically, financially, or both.

Emerald Suites seems to cater to those looking for weekly rates/extended stay. If he was taken from his apartment, that seems to widen the pool of suspects. I wonder if there’s footage of this “aunt” with Amari?

Las Vegas Weekly Rentals | Emerald Suites Las Vegas

There are a few Emerald Suites locations - I think she was living at the Emerald Suites-Convention Center as news reports gave an apartment location as Paradise & Twain.

Last edited:
Emerald Suites seems to cater to those looking for weekly rates/extended stay. If he was taken from his apartment, that seems to widen the pool of suspects. I wonder if there’s footage of this “aunt” with Amari?

Las Vegas Weekly Rentals | Emerald Suites Las Vegas
I'm curious of how many people knew of the situation. The timing suggests, if it was kidnapping, they knew "someone would be by". I don't have FB but did the mother rant on here? The BF? Just a thought....

I'm curious of how many people knew of the situation. The timing suggests, if it was kidnapping, they knew "someone would be by". I don't have FB but did the mother rant on here? The BF? Just a thought....
IMO the BF was told why someone would come by. Perhaps to pick up some of her things? It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Let's go back to the beginning...
Who was the last person to see Amari? If it was the BF, can anyone else even confirm he was seen on that day?
How long was the mother going to be gone and why would she choose to leave Amari with the BF? Is there ANY proof Amari was actually in LV? Seems like a legit was to keep LE looking in one place.

Huh? Why would someone be "pulling up" after an argument? Is that a threat? But why would she warn him with "I'll let you know when"?
Assuming the argument really was about Mom being out of town, you would imagine that taking care of Amari full time would be included in that, right? It's not an easy job. Just seems logical to me. If you link the two, it would seem reasonable to have someone come pick up Amari the next morning.

If he was kidnapped, as the Mother states, I would imagine it would have to be someone who knew the "situation" (seedy hotel, no Mother around) Amari was in.

Just my opinions but still so sad and confusing/conflicting.
I take it as someone coming by to get drugs. Im pullin up is code for give me my dope so i can go

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back