Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also believe mum is in denial. The way she side eyes him in the interview, specifically when he says that mum told him someone was coming by.

He looks like he is practically smirking through the video.

The video with paternal aunts from today is what you would expect from genuine family members who just want to find this sweet baby.

Maternal grandmother says that's they spoke with Amari via facetime on the 1st evening mum arrived to stay with her, but she didn't see him after that.

Did mum not facetime the next day? Or the day after?

What a mess......but the one with the smirk has the answers.

MOO

I also believe mum is in denial. The way she side eyes him in the interview, specifically when he says that mum told him someone was coming by.

He looks like he is practically smirking through the video.

The video with paternal aunts from today is what you would expect from genuine family members who just want to find this sweet baby.

Maternal grandmother says that's they spoke with Amari via facetime on the 1st evening mum arrived to stay with her, but she didn't see him after that.

Did mum not facetime the next day? Or the day after?

What a mess......but the one with the smirk has the answers.

MOO
And no remorse or sense of responsibility from him. He claims to consider Amari his son, yet we don't see him in any sort of distress for letting the kid be taken from his care. Imagine how you'd feel if anything happened to a child you were taking care of. But this seems like - "Well, I looked and couldn't see her so...."

jmo

And no remorse or sense of responsibility from him. He claims to consider Amari his son, yet we don't see him in any sort of distress for letting the kid be taken from his care. Imagine how you'd feel if anything happened to a child you were taking care of. But this seems like - "Well, I looked and couldn't see her so...."

jmo
He looked and couldn't see her because she was never there in the first place. The guy can't even make up a description, nor pretend to show distress and concern. imo

Las Vegas police search for missing 2-year-old boy, $30k reward offered by family | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines

There’s conflicting stories from family members.

Amari’s father, Jyrgio Hayes, lives in the Reno area. He doesn’t have much contact with Amari other than a visit in person last year in Henderson and several video calls.

“I don’t know where my son is. If anybody does I just hope they can help me, just tell us where he is,” Hayes said.

On Friday, Tayler Nicholson along with her boyfriend, Terrell Rhodes, talked about what happened with FOX5. Tayler Nicholson said she was in Colorado while Rhodes was taking care of Amari at their Emerald Suites apartment when someone showed up Wednesday morning.

“He got a knock on the door at 6 in the morning from a lady representing herself as Jyrgio’s sister. And then he- in the situation process he’s trying to call me to figure out what’s going on. And I’m sleeping in Colorado and I wasn’t able to answer in time so as he’s packing a bag she grabs the baby and runs out the apartment. And by the time he’s able to go out and find where she went she was no where to be seen,” Nicholson said.

Rhodes said he was expecting someone to come by.

“I mean from my knowledge I already, was told like, somebody was going to stop by. Somebody was going to, but I never knew who. So I still had that in my headset somebody was coming by,” Rhodes said.

But when Tayler Nicholson was asked if someone was supposed to come by she said no.

“I never said anybody was coming to get anybody but I did say somebody would be by,” Nicholson said.

Tayler Nicholson said she made the comment someone would stop by after she argued with the boyfriend who was upset she was out of town.

“I said somebody would be pulling up and I’ll let you know when, but I never said for what or anything. I was a misunderstanding we had our little disagreement. And I’m poking the bear and he’s poking the bear back, so I let out the comment and coincidentally it matches the situation that we’re in,” Tayler Nicholson said.

An aunt from Amari’s father’s side is offering a $30,000 reward for his safe return or information leading to his safe return.

The sisters of Amari’s biological dad, Yolanda Everett and D’Errica Perryman, spoke to FOX5 over Zoom from the Bay Area.

“We’ve given police our doorbell cameras, they’ve searched our homes. Because the mother said that one of our family members took the son the police told us they can’t do an Amber Alert. So we’ve been working with the police to try and show them that Amari is not with us. We haven’t had contact with Amari in a very long time which is why we’re so worried,” Everett said.

Everett said they don’t know when the last time someone actually saw Amari was or what clothes he was wearing when he went missing.

“At this point we don’t have anything but the public to try and help us find Amari. And if they’re not going to do an Amber Alert- this is all we have,” Everett and Perryman said.

Everett made an emotional plea for help.

“We are offering $30,000 to anyone that can bring Amari home. He is a baby. He’s two years old. He can’t communicate – he doesn’t have anyone to make sure he’s safe. Please if anyone has heard anything or seen him please call the police department. Please, anything will help us at this point. We are desperate. We have nothing to go by- we don’t even know what he was wearing when he went missing,” Everett said.

Anyone can call the Missing Persons Detail at 702-828-2907 or 702-828-3111.

This is an ongoing investigation and further details will be provided when they become available.

Family had originally said the boy was 3, but his birthday is in the fall.

I feel like this article solved the whodunnit and the why. BF did it after an argument with the mom. I think the cops know his too and are just trying up loose ends before they make an arrest.

Okay, how does this scenario work:

Bio-dad and family are concerned about Amari and want to be more involved in his life and perhaps even gain custody as their family life is more stable than mom's.

Mom feels that bio-dad's family doesn't approve of her and perhaps she thinks bio-dad's sister is especially judgmental of her and mom complains about the aunt to boyfriend.

Mom goes to CO to care for grandma and boyfriend keeps Amari with him to assure she will return. At some point, boyfriend and mom argue and he gets rid of Amari in response.

Boyfriend blames the aunt as it would be believable to mom and he thought LE might buy the story that boyfriend thought mom sent the aunt to get Amari after their argument.

Unanswered question remains: where's Amari? Is he with someone?

jmo

I can’t help but feel bad for her. I think it’s possible they argued, she told him she was going to send someone, so for threatening him, he does something to her child. To me she looks like she’s trying not to cry. I think she’s afraid of him and can’t say what’s on her mind. I could be totally way off but her facial expressions really made me feel bad for her. She knows he did something :(

I can’t help but feel bad for her. I think it’s possible they argued, she told him she was going to send someone, so for threatening him, he does something to her child. To me she looks like she’s trying not to cry. I think she’s afraid of him and can’t say what’s on her mind. I could be totally way off but her facial expressions really made me feel bad for her. She knows he did something :(
I'm glad you brought this up. You never know one's history or life experiences that brought them to the point they're at. I am extremely empathetic (you could say to a fault) and can usually always see the victim in even the worst offenders. Something, somewhere along the lines, brought them there and we will more than likely never know.
So your compassion is nice to see.

Apparently her mom was bit by a dog, according to the video. Maybe she didn't bring the child because there is an unsafe dog in the home? IDK. I actually can understand that, and I'm sure LE will be checking to see if the dog-bite story is true.

Still, I'm sure I'm not the only mom thinking it's a strange choice to go visit your mother but leave your child in a seedy motel with a boyfriend.

jmo

Someone claiming to be the mom was replying to comments on a news station post. The person posted pick of an injured ankle area, talked about surgeries and not being able to walk. But here's the kicker... The person said they paid for the mom's plane ticket AND A TICKET FOR AMARI.
If that's the case Amari was supposed to be with his mom as she took care of her mom...

Someone claiming to be the mom was replying to comments on a news station post. The person posted pick of an injured ankle area, talked about surgeries and not being able to walk. But here's the kicker... The person said they paid for the mom's plane ticket AND A TICKET FOR AMARI.
If that's the case Amari was supposed to be with his mom as she took care of her mom...
So it's already been established that Gma bought 2 tickets and was disappointed when Amari didn't come with mom. Airline records obviously would confirm this. Grandma also bought a bed and a potty seat for Amari expecting he would be there for a month, with Mom. Gma is very vocal is how upset she is, videos are attached in this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back