NV NV - Apex, I-15 MM 61, WhtFem 17-35, UP391, bound in sheet, Jan'79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really would be nice to rule out Mary Gregory. Here is her missing info from Ontario's missing adults
Case View – Ontario's Missing Adults

Her DoeNetwork page indicates that there are detailed dental records of 10 teeth... I would think that would be enough to give some idea on a rule-out, or the possibility that this is her...
350DFON - Mary Frances Gregory
It also says her DNA is available at UNT--- would that mean she is actively being compared to US cases, or just that she could be compared if a specific request was made?
@AnnieOakley and @carbuff did either of you turn in Mary for comparison? I'm also not sure either whether Canadian UIDs are auto-compared or whether it's only done upon request.

@AnnieOakley and @carbuff did either of you turn in Mary for comparison? I'm also not sure either whether Canadian UIDs are auto-compared or whether it's only done upon request.
Hi Melt, I have not submitted Mary for this UID. If someone has the ability to do so and knows how/where to do that, it would be great to make sure she's considered. Hopefully they have enough either dental and/or DNA (not sure if DNA for Mary is available?) to either rule her out, or consider next steps.

4 Exclusions listed:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP51934Sandra Horwath
Date of Last ContactOctober 01, 1973
StateMI
CountyWashtenaw

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP12101Denise Oliverson
Date of Last ContactApril 06, 1975
StateCO
CountyMesa

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP19994Dona Bayerl
Date of Last ContactMay 06, 1979
StateWI
CountyWaukesha

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP12469Laurie Smith
Date of Last ContactFebruary 08, 1977
StateAZ
CountyPima

According to NamUs Jane Doe was partial skeletal remains, and torso not recovered. Did they state what the condition of the sheet was in? Had the remains been there a long time, or did someone recently dispose of older remains recently?

Apex Jane Doe has been unidentified for 43 years today.

Apex Jane Doe has been unidentified for 44 years today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back