Found Safe NV - Atreyu Drewry, 6 mos. Las Vegas, 5 March 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
A65195C8-2CF8-4E86-85FA-E26FD6A9687A.jpeg 27C37E82-153F-4267-8656-395006920E80.jpeg

North Las Vegas police seek help to locate missing child

LAS VEGAS -- North Las Vegas police are seeking the public's help in locating a child missing since Tuesday.

Six-month-old Atreyu Drewry was last seen on Tuesday around 3 p.m. on the 800 block of East Nelson Avenue with a friend of the mother.

Drewry's mother, Sharissa Robinson, had a friend Monique Sims, also known as Monique Reese, babysit the child at around 10 a.m. Tuesday. Sims was the last person seen with Drewry.

Sims' was described as a black female with a light complexion, about 5'05", 190 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Police believe Sims' former boyfriend, possibly named "Shawn," picked her and the child up in a while SUV with tinted windows and black trim.

North Las Vegas police urge anyone with information to call the department at 702-633-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.

North Las Vegas police seek help to locate missing child

His mother, 42-year-old Sharissa Robinson, had left him around 10 a.m. with a friend, 27-year-old Monique Sims, and two of Sims’ friends, who were babysitting him. Sims is also known as Monique Reese.

“Investigators believe a former boyfriend of Monique, possibly named ‘Shawn,’ picked up her and Atreyu in a white SUV with tinted windows and black trim,” a news release said.

North Las Vegas police ask public’s help to find missing baby

#DEVELOPING: @NLVPD detectives are looking for a baby who was reported Tuesday afternoon. 6-month-old Atreyu Drewry was last seen near E. Carey Avenue and N. 5th Street. @8NewsNow #8NN

North Las Vegas Police seek help finding missing 6-month-old

Orko Manna on Twitter

The child's mother, Sharissa Robinson, says she had her friend Monique Sims babysit Atreyu. At some point, investigators say a former boyfriend of Monique, possibly named Shawn, picked up Monique and Atreyu in a white SUV with tinted windows and black trim. @8NewsNow #8NN

Orko Manna on Twitter

Atreyu was last seen wearing a white onesie with polar bears. @NLVPD ask you to contact them at 702-633-9111 if you see Atreyu or Monique Sims, who also goes by Monique Reese. You can also remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555. @8NewsNow #8NN

Orko Manna on Twitter

7861E69B-64E2-4CD0-92FD-A67392993D0A.jpeg

1903-003 Detectives Need Public's Help to Find Missing Child

North Las Vegas Police Department
Office of Public Information

NEWS RELEASE
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF POLICE, Pamela Ojeda
2332 N. Las Vegas Blvd #200, NLV, NV 89030
Public Information Office: 702-633-1824
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 03/06/19
PIO: Officer Eric Leavitt
Detectives Need Public’s Help To Find Missing Child

North Las Vegas, Nevada - Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in locating 6-month-old Atreyu Drewry.

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at about 11:40 p.m., officers responded to the 1300 block of Putnam Avenue, in reference to a report of a missing 6-month-old male.

The preliminary investigation shows on Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at about 10:00 a.m., Atreyu’s mother, 42-year-old Sharissa Robinson, had a friend, 27-year-old Monique Sims (a.k.a. Monique Reese), along with two of Monique’s friends, babysit Atreyu at another residence.

According to witnesses, Atreyu was last seen on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019, at about 3:00 p.m., in the 800 block of East Nelson Avenue in the company of Monique. He was wearing a white onesie with polar bears on it. See his attached photo.

Investigators believe a former boyfriend of Monique, possibly named “Shawn”, picked up her and Atreyu in a white SUV with tinted windows and black trim.

Monique is described as a black female with a light complexion, about 5'05", 190 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. See her attached photo.

The North Las Vegas Police Department is asking for the public's help in getting into contact with Monique and locating Atreyu.

Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call the North Las Vegas Police Department at 702 633-9111 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at 702 385-5555.

upload_2019-3-6_23-4-51.jpegupload_2019-3-6_23-4-40.jpeg

NLVPD

North Las Vegas Police searching for missing baby

Holy eff... Hinky on hinky on hinky. WTF. Is this person (people) they are looking for another Zenaida Gonzalez? The body language and zero eye contact with the camera and that sketchy *advertiser censored* beard give me chills up my spine!
Ya think?

Holy eff... Hinky on hinky on hinky. WTF. Is this person (people) they are looking for another Zenaida Gonzalez? The body language and zero eye contact with the camera and that sketchy *advertiser censored* beard give me chills up my spine!

I normally try to stop myself from criticizing interviews of family, but man this one is tough to watch. I know I'm skating on thin victim unfriendly ice, but at the very least there seems to be a substance abuse issue in the household.

Is it really the case that in the USA you are supposed to wait 24 hours when a young child goes missing?! Even if it is the case, I would be showing up at the police station pleading for help within 2 hours!

Is it really the case that in the USA you are supposed to wait 24 hours when a young child goes missing?! Even if it is the case, I would be showing up at the police station pleading for help within 2 hours!
Apsolutely not! What a ridiculous thing for the woman to even bring up! Not the poster, the woman in video!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back