GUILTY NV - Brodie Ansley, 16 mos, beaten to death, Las Vegas, 14 Feb 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm with you Ziggy.

lymom, that's a good question. We haven't heard from her mother's family at all, have we?

What a cute little girl.
The motehr is just as guilty as the boyfriend.. I hope they both rot.

My heart aches for this baby......my eyes are full of tears when I think of the name Brodie. The love she never knew and the violent and scary death she suffered at the hands of an evil person.....

We have to change this country so monsters that do these crimes aren't allowed to take another breath. Living for 20 years in prison and then getting a needle in your arm is too good. Send them over to Iraq and let their heads be chopped off for all to see, first beat the *advertiser censored* out of them so they can know the fear and the hurt and pain before they die, then keep saying this is for Brodie...

OMG!! How could you leave your child to go have sex with the man who just murdered the most precious thing in your life? Why do these people have kids. It rips my heart out that these women that don't care what happens to there children are able to have babies and people like me, that would do anything in the world to have children, can't.

I hope the mom and boyfriend fry....

AlwaysHope said:
OMG!! How could you leave your child to go have sex with the man who just murdered the most precious thing in your life? Why do these people have kids. It rips my heart out that these women that don't care what happens to there children are able to have babies and people like me, that would do anything in the world to have children, can't.
I hope the mom and boyfriend fry....

I absolutely agree with you. It makes me so mad, so depressed, and so terribly shattered. I can not even begin to comprehend what is going on, what people are thinking. All of this makes me question if there is a God. I just don't understand how He would just allow this to happen. Screw free will. These poor poor babies don't have free will. They can't decide to leave and end the abuse at the hands of those that are supposed to love, protect, kiss, hug, and absolutely cherish them. Yet those who would kill (not literally) to have children (or more) can't. What gives????????

How sad the mother's life must be if she would put attention from a man over the needs of her child. She must have such low self esteem. And how selfish of her to keep her child when she probably knew she would be better off with someone who could give her a decent life.

It reminds me of Susan Smith, who instead of giving her children to their father, so she could date and 'find a man', ended up killing them because they were cramping her style. What selfish sick women.

If anyone who feels burdened by their children ever read this, my message to you is not to worry about what others think of you if you give those kids up. If you need to have a man in your life so bad that you would choose him over your children, don't look at them as an inconvenience. Look at them as tiny humans with feelings, all they want is to be loved. Give them to someone who can love them. Please don't let them die horribly.

MistyM said:
How sad the mother's life must be if she would put attention from a man over the needs of her child. She must have such low self esteem. And how selfish of her to keep her child when she probably knew she would be better off with someone who could give her a decent life.

It reminds me of Susan Smith, who instead of giving her children to their father, so she could date and 'find a man', ended up killing them because they were cramping her style. What selfish sick women.

If anyone who feels burdened by their children ever read this, my message to you is not to worry about what others think of you if you give those kids up. If you need to have a man in your life so bad that you would choose him over your children, don't look at them as an inconvenience. Look at them as tiny humans with feelings, all they want is to be loved. Give them to someone who can love them. Please don't let them die horribly.

You hit that right on the head! Thank you... it needed to be said! Give your children a chance!

What a little beauty! How could anyone harm a hair on her head? I'm really starting to believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I think these murderers would think twice if they were to be killed as they kill, especially the likes of Evander Cooey, Nixzmary's step-father and this piece of . Oh, and the mothers who stood by, after being psychologically evaluated, should either be treated for severe mental illnesses or killed in the exact same fashion that their babies were killed. Isn't that awful? I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm so non-violent. I'm just thinking of the babies and little children in the future who will die at the hands of these monsters.

~wildangel~ said:
Ones like this are hard to read *can't read it* just hope there's a heaven:angel:
This one was especially hard to read, but I do believe there is a heaven and I believe this angel is there!

MistyM said:
There are many of us who would have loved to take this baby into our lives. She deserved a chance to experience life and all of its wonders. She deserved to be loved. Many of us would have done that. Many of us will go to sleep tonight w/ tears in our eyes over this precious baby. Too bad her mom didn't do the right thing and give her up at birth.

There are many of us who would have loved to take this baby into our lives. She deserved a chance to experience life and all of its wonders. She deserved to be loved. Many of us would have done that. Many of us will go to sleep tonight w/ tears in our eyes over this precious baby. Too bad her mom didn't do the right thing and give her up at birth.
Yeah, sadly her mom was stupid! I have three boys!!! I would have taken a girl:blowkiss:

There is definitely a heaven and she is definitely with God, he is holding her now.

Anyone one of us would have taken that sweet baby girl. What's happening in society that someone could raise a child and that child grows into a supposed adult and then thinks its OK to kill or abuse their baby. It's never OK to abuse your child, It's never OK to be mean to your child or anyone's child. It's never OK to kill your child and by standing by and watching it happen and then having sex with the monster and letting your little one lay dead on the floor so long, believe me YOU are the one who killed your child by not protecting and loving her. Again, this story just horrifies me for it's bold evil and I hope these two get the death penalty tomorrow and that will be one day too long that they were allowed to live.....My heart is filled with rage at these two and I hope some prison buddies beat the *advertiser censored* out of them on a daily basis until they are put to death...I can't type anymore, my blood is boiling and my heart is broken over this one.

I really hope and pray they go numb during the beatings. My husband says they do because nerve endings are shot, and with young children they die quite quickly. Or if they survive there is unconciousness. I'm no doctor but i'm willing to bet she didn't feel much of anything, you know when you're hit you don't really feel it till after, it's like you wake up in the morning and are in massive pain but while it happens it's like not too bad at the exact moment? Well i hope it's this way for them too!

I'm afraid she felt a lot, including fear and betrayal. At least she is not in pain now.

I believe she felt it all as well, you said it Sewing Deb, to know that she was in her house (the only house she knew and her bed/playpen) and was enduring this pain from someone she saw regularly and 10 to 1 she heard her mother's voice, the complete betrayal and heartbreak knowing her mom is a monster too and did not love her. Believe me a 19 month old cries real tears.....

So so so sad
14.gif

Ok. Wow. Lots of stuff going on. This case has been delayed numerous times. Lots of motions. In a nutshell, here are some highlights:

Both Ayala and Ansley have been held at the Clark County Detention Center since 2/16/2006.

10/16/2008 - Ansley files motion to sever from Ayala - Granted.
11/03/2009 - Ayala files motion to strike deadly weapon enhancement - Denied.
08/30/2010 - Current trial date for Ayala.
09/13/2010 - Current trial date for Ansley.

Numerous motions filed by each have been continued until a Calendar Call hearing a couple days before each trial begins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV
Back