Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bodydump04_300.jpg
hotcase56.jpg

Think this can be Jane Doe's mom?

Someone on another forum has already called in this tip. This woman was found dead, along the side of the Ortega Hiway in Orange County, California.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_032173349.html

The two places, according to google maps, are about 4.5hrs apart.

It does look like a strong possibility! I'm glad the tip has been called in.

strach304 said:
LE can get change of address info as well as telephone records etc. from the name and last known address and it would help a lot too if you know her birthdate. They can probably come up with a ss# from that info as well and dmv if she drives.

That would be true as long as she is moving around on the radar with bank accounts, transfers of address being completed at the post office and things like that. However, it is also possible that this woman moved without leaving a forwarding address or if she is homeless now, that she may have little or no contact with the official world.

Mom2threestooges, there is one thing you might try, but it would be up to you. You could try making contact with her last landlord, give them a sob story, and see if they will give you any info at all on whether or not she left a forwarding address. Officially, they aren't supposed to give out that info. But sometimes, if you get the right person they might.

I think so too Pondering. I have always thought that the little girl wasn't from the area she was found in but rather was an area that whoever dumped her was passing through. I am not the only one here who thought the mother could be dead so I think this is a good possibility. The report doesn't say when they think she was killed just when they found the body and we've seen from so many cases the more decomposed the harder and sometimes impossible to determine a cause of death. No matter either way if this could be her mother because she could have been killed before or after the little girl but I think they should do dna on them to see.

The picture of the woman and little girl look alot like they could be mom and daughter. How far is the distance from where they were found? I dont know anything about cali.

The weight and height are off a little on the 16 year old and there's no mention of tattoos. Is that pic that is posted of the woman a computer generated image? I do see a strong resemblence for the little one and if you notice her hair is very long in the pic but cutting it short would be an obvious attempt for disguise in an abduction. Have you sent these in to the sheriff's dept.? It says the 4 year old is 4 feet can that be right?

Wouldn't LE have already checked out known missing persons?

Marie said:
Wouldn't LE have already checked out known missing persons?

I don't see any details on these two as to who reported them missing maybe the mother? They may have been checking for recent reports because of the approximate time of deaths but they could have been killed much later than when they were abducted. Another thing I've seen happen is with the two bodies being found in different states they don't always make the connection.

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9C789648-7409-45CE-BC66-1A172FA878B3

It’s been three months since two girls from Shafter were kidnapped from their home and now their abduction is getting national attention.

Police are looking for Hugo Aguilar.

They said he abducted his 4-year-old daughter and 16-year-old stepdaughter.

Now, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is involved in the case, since it may have crossed international lines.

On Sept. 7, police said the teenager and 4-year-old girl disappeared with Aguilar.

Aguilar's car was found abandoned at the Greyhound Bus station in Bakersfield, leading police to believe he took the girls to Mexico.

Shafter Police Chief John Zrofsky is working closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children which has stayed on top of the case. They even made posters to help find the girls.

Zrofsky vows to help the mother who has legal custody of the girls.

“As a parent, I’m acutely aware of the agony this would cause to this woman on a daily basis. I'm not going to let her be forgotten and I’m not going to let the children be forgotten,” said Zrofsky. “Because time passes and maybe the trail goes cold.

Neighbors of the Shafter mother are thrilled the posters were made. They know the family and are very concerned about the children being gone for so long.

“We don't know that much people around here, but we're trying as hard as we can to show other people the posters, said a neighbor, Monique Guey. “If they see anything or not then they could come over here and let us know.“.

Meanwhile, there is a $50,000 arrest warrant for Aguilar on kidnapping charges. Chief Zrofsky said his first goal is getting the 4-year-old back.

hotmomma35 said:
The picture of the woman and little girl look alot like they could be mom and daughter. How far is the distance from where they were found? I dont know anything about cali.

I think they look alike too. Especially the second pic of the little girl. They both have that heart shaped face.

News 3 has learned that a suspect is in custody in connection to with the case of Jane Cordova Doe. The suspect is in custody in Minnesota. Jane Cordova Doe is the little girl found in an apartment complex dumpster more than a month ago. Watch News 3 at 6 and tune in at 7pm for a special live report from a Metro press conference.

http://www.kvbc.com/global/category.asp?c=6012

I know I've seen her pic before so we might have a thread here somewhere Babydust. I'm wondering if LE has considered any of these that we have listed here for her where there is more than one listed as missing together like the two sisters?

Police know who Jane Cordova Doe is, a young girl named Crystal, and more importantly, they know who her parents are. The First Response Team has learned police have a suspect in this case in Minneapolis.

Hugs & kisses to little Crystal. Bless her.

Feb 23, 2006

Police know who Jane Cordova Doe is, a young girl named Crystal, and more importantly, they know who her parents are. The First Response Team has learned police have a suspect in this case in Minneapolis. More information about that suspect and who this little girl really is will be released at a Metro news conference.

http://kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4545509

fourboys said:
News 3 has learned that a suspect is in custody in connection to with the case of Jane Cordova Doe. The suspect is in custody in Minnesota. Jane Cordova Doe is the little girl found in an apartment complex dumpster more than a month ago. Watch News 3 at 6 and tune in at 7pm for a special live report from a Metro press conference.

http://www.kvbc.com/global/category.asp?c=6012

Looks like we were posting at the same time but this is good news. Does 7:30 pm mean 10:30 eastern?

Major Break in Baby Jane Cordova Doe Mystery

Feb 23, 2006

Tonight Metro Police held a news conference on the Baby Jane Cordova Doe case. A tip from a town in Central California, apparently from the child's grandparent, gave police investigators the lucky break they needed.

Police say the child's mother, Gladys Perez, approximately 24 years old, was taken into custody this evening in California. She is being charged with murder.

The mother's boyfriend, Mark Anthony Colon, approximately 28 years old, is in police custody in Minnesota on an active parole violation charge out of California. He will be charged with murder in this case.

Police say Perez and Colon were in Las Vegas around the time that the 3-year-old child was found in a dumpster at the Villa Cordova apartments in the area od Karen and Eastern on Jan. 12.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4545381

I don't understand these parents who murder their own children. What a sad ending for a beautiful little girl and now her family has to deal with her loss, her mother's loss due to prison time....and the ripple effect of all of that.

Prayers for Crystal, your mother may not have thought you were special enough but God did.

Her grandmother thought she was special. From what I have read, grandmother is the one who had bought the clothes she was wearing when she was found. And when her daughter showed up at her home without her daughter, grandmother kept pressing for more info until her daughter confessed, then grandmother talked her into turning herself in.

The community thought she was special, they paid her expenses, offered the reward, made the place she was found a memorial site, and they showed up for her funeral.

The LE dept. thought she was special, they have really kept this in the news, and went out of their way to try to find her identity.

She was a special child, even though the world never got a chance to know her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979
Back