GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie is now featured as our top story on Websleuth's front page. I hope this helps find her! :(

Thank you so very much for the show's highlights, Nancy!
My elderly Dad has the tv and the game is on now. No way will he give that up. lol
Anyway, when I've tried to take the TV from him before, he tells me: "NG and JVM's voices are Too shrill for my sensitive ears".
An 80+ year old man with sensitive ears...yea, right. lol

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

Don't let dear ole dad hear :angel:

NG: ex bf has court date tomorrow for Oct. domestic violence.

NG: Per info on the show, Debra was pregnant this fall. Not pregnant now.

It just gets worse.

NG: Per info on the show, Debra was pregnant this fall. Not pregnant now.

It just gets worse.

When they said there is a felony court date scheduled tomorrow for the domestic abuse, that caused me to fall off the fence.

Did they just say the XBF is a rapper? I missed a lot of that part.

And also this was brought up on NG, Deborah was the witness against ex-boyfriend in the felony domestic abuse case and now she's missing. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Also the LE Presser is scheduled for 10:00 AM... after the ex appears on the domestic violence charge.

If she was pregnant this fall and then wasn't...I wonder if the date coincides with the DV charge he is facing? Also, the text is odd. Do we know that she sent the text to her mom? Any way BG could have sent it? That just seems incredibly odd for her to send that to her mom after they went through a nasty break up and she was a witness against him. I sure wouldn't want my ex being contacted for ANYTHING. Odd.

This doesn't sound good at all.

I hope they are all over this ex-BF. If he's the one who dumped her car, I'm thinking he had to have help. It's always good to have another player that will turn if enough pressure is applied. Phone calls, cell pings. They're never as smart as they think they are.

I don't see this ending well for Debbie. I wish they would find her. It's cold and rainy. :(

Report details violence between missing dancer, ex-boyfriend
A police arrest report released Monday is detailing a violent incident involving a missing Las Vegas show performer and her ex-boyfriend.

Debbie Flores, who disappeared on Dec. 12, was involved in an incident in October in which her ex-boyfriend, Jason Griffith, hit and pushed her to the ground and took her phone, according to that report.

The report also stated that Flores was pregnant with Griffith’s child at the time.

The fight left Flores with bruises on both of her legs and chunks of her hair missing.

Griffith is due to appear in court Tuesday to answer to felony coercion charges connected to that incident.

Meanwhile, Flores remains missing, having been last seen leaving her home near Tropicana and Las Vegas Blvd. Her sister told News 3 she last heard from her when she was leaving her ex-boyfriend’s house.

Police say Griffith has been cooperating with authorities despite the reported incident.

Officers found Flores’ vehicle days after her reported disappearance in a vacant northwest Las Vegas lot.

http://www.mynews3.com/story.php?id=34333&n=5037

Definitely not looking good. Too many signs pointing right at the ex-BF.
And yes, it's very rainy and cold out there tonight.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13717206/missing-dancer-boyfriend-had-history-of-violence

According to the police report, Griffith allegedly stole Flores-Narvaez's iPhone during a dispute. She chased after him and the two started arguing. Griffith then threw her phone. When Flores-Narvaez went to retrieve it, he ran toward her, pushed her down, pulled her hair and kicked her.

Griffith was arrested for battery/domestic violence and coercion.
ARREST REPORT link is there.

http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/griffith_arrest.pdf

WHY did she go to his house??? What in the world would make such an intelligent, beautiful woman remain tied to a guy who had harmed her?

I just don't understand.

OK here are my thoughts, as far as the text message goes there had to have been something going on with the best friend for her to tell her Mom not to contact the best friend but contact the Ex, I also think the message was a criptic message to Mom that not all was well with ex either, but then she is suppose to have went to the BG house in between rehearsals, but when she does not show home that night the roomates don't report her missing because they think she may have stayed the night with her Ex, Huh, that does not even make sense, I agree with the poster who said in order to get her car to its location BG would have needed help, I say look very closely at this Best Friend who I would also guess is a roomate. things do not look well at all for Debbie...And then throw in the fact that BG is talking about her showing up right before Dexter call me stupid but there are to many cases lately that seems to have that show thrown into the mix....It may be a very good show and all but this is just getting weirder and weirder.

This is from Atlanta area article...Deborah's mother lives in GA and she received a text message from her on Dec. 1...

“In case there is ever an emergency with me, contact Blu Griffith in Vegas. My ex-boyfriend. Not my best friend,” was the text message sent Dec. 1.

“I asked Debbie what it means, and she says ‘never mind, mommy. Just keep it for your records,’” Elise Narvaez told the AJC Monday.

Eleven days after the text message Debbie Flores-Narvaez disappeared. She has been missing since Dec. 12.

http://www.ajc.com/news/north-fulton/georgia-mother-sister-beg-783252.html

Hope I followed directions with quoting and links...

Since she is wanting her ex boyfriend contacted instead of her best friend... have we learned who her best friend is?

tia

When they said there is a felony court date scheduled tomorrow for the domestic abuse, that caused me to fall off the fence.

Hi Kimster, I think many had the same feeling as you, Pat Brown included, as to the timing of his court appearance tomoz morning at 10am and her going missing. xox

And also this was brought up on NG, Deborah was the witness against ex-boyfriend in the felony domestic abuse case and now she's missing. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Also the LE Presser is scheduled for 10:00 AM... after the ex appears on the domestic violence charge.

Yes, that was an ominous comment made on the show, that she would have been the one to testify against him tomoz. Was he scheduled to appear in court on the 21st prior to her going missing? That could be the catalyst for her going missing - possibly IMO.

Here in Oregon when a crime like this is committed it is the State that assumes the position the crime was against the people of the State and not the victim singly. Hope I have that right. That is why even if the victim doesn't want to press charges the State will if they believe there was a crime. I wonder if it is the same in Nevada?

Sister Believes Missing Woman Alive
Deon Ridley, a friend who danced with the dancer for three years, said Flores-Narvaez had expressed concern over obsessed fans.

"Being in the industry that she's in, being in a burlesque show, it's very risqué for any female in Las Vegas. Her safety is very important," her partner said.

The missing dancer's sister said police have a few persons of interest, but she is adamant that her sister is alive.

"There is no hope or prayer because she is okay. There is no ifs, ands or buts," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-boy...ancer-arrested-abuse/story?id=12445098&page=2

Maybe I missed it on JVM or NG. Did they say whether they found her cell phone or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo