Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80 *GRAPHIC* #2 - Tammy Corrine Terrell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@PropaneYeeter @Springrain
Honestly, I think she knew her killer and that she had ties to the or a nearby area. She was wrapped in a shower curtain suggesting she could have been in someone’s house when she was killed.

BTW, I tagged PY and Springrain because they asked similar questions related to this - I haven’t read the entire thread yet.

@PropaneYeeter @Springrain
Honestly, I think she knew her killer and that she had ties to the or a nearby area. She was wrapped in a shower curtain suggesting she could have been in someone’s house when she was killed.

BTW, I tagged PY and Springrain because they asked similar questions related to this - I haven’t read the entire thread yet.

I also think she knew her killer but I always thought the shower curtain came from a motel room. Like she was taking a shower (could definitely explain her being clean) and her killer decided he had enough of her and came up from behind. I don’t know why I think motel room though. Maybe because it’s a plain design, and yellow. Fits in with the late 70s decor. And there are so many hotels and motels in Nevada, and seeing as how she hasn’t fit into any current missing persons profile, she might have been a runaway and traveling with strangers, who frequented motels. MOO

My theory about the shower curtain is similar to those mentioned already, with a slight difference.

Back then, hair and blood-type were identifiers, and occasionally rapists would force their victims to shower or bathe to wash away evidence of the crime. I believe she may have said she'd report him to the police, or perhaps there was another reason why he began to fear that she would tell. Maybe he feared she could id him.

Either way, he ended her life there, in the bathroom. The kille placed her in the showercurtain. It makes it easier to just drag a body around, then you don't have to carry dead weight.

Then he dumped her. Chances are he, if he was, or is local and knew the area. Or if he just chose the first and best spot in panic. By leaving her under the curtain it could be mistaken for trash by others.

My theory about the shower curtain is similar to those mentioned already, with a slight difference.

Back then, hair and blood-type were identifiers, and occasionally rapists would force their victims to shower or bathe to wash away evidence of the crime. I believe she may have said she'd report him to the police, or perhaps there was another reason why he began to fear that she would tell. Maybe he feared she could id him.

Either way, he ended her life there, in the bathroom. The kille placed her in the showercurtain. It makes it easier to just drag a body around, then you don't have to carry dead weight.

Then he dumped her. Chances are he, if he was, or is local and knew the area. Or if he just chose the first and best spot in panic. By leaving her under the curtain it could be mistaken for trash by others.

I don’t think the shower curtain was big enough to cover her though, it was just a piece.

I don’t think the shower curtain was big enough to cover her though, it was just a piece.

This was the photo of the shower curtain piece found with her body. Definitely not big enough to cover a body. To me it looks more like she might have ripped it off and been clutching it when she died.

I like this theory a lot! It makes a lot of sense to me. However, since the shower curtain piece was so small, I tend to think she ripped it off during an attack. I wonder if, like you said, he forced her to shower after an assault, and began either stabbing her back or attacking the back of her head with the roofing hammer, and, in an attempt to help her get a grip and try to get out of the shower after being dizzy and disoriented from the attack (and probable blood loss), she grabbed onto the shower curtain and she either fell down on her own (from weakness from disorientation and blood loss) or her killer knocked her back down, and that resulted in the shower curtain being torn.

Attachments

• ArroyoShowerCurtain.jpg
    ArroyoShowerCurtain.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 19
Also - and I may be completely wrong since we don't know what she looked like in life yet - but I have always felt that the original NCMEC reconstruction was more accurate than the newer one. I feel the new one doesn't resemble her that much, even though it is very lifelike and well-done, but I thought the old one was pretty accurate. JMO. I could be totally off when we see what she looked like in life. Desperately hoping for a presser date announcement ASAP.

Has Simone Ridinger been considered? I do not see this UID listed on her comparisons. Perhaps an automatic rule out?

the "S" tattoo could be Simone.
The height range is correct
Hair is correct/possible
Eyes for the UID seem vague, but are a possible match
Simone has a mole on her back

Simone was 17 in 1977 when she was last seen, and was born in Jan of 1960, so she was 20 when this murder occurred.

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 3.01.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 3.08.23 PM.png simone_stephanie_ridinger_4.jpg

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Has Simone Ridinger been considered? I do not see this UID listed on her comparisons. Perhaps an automatic rule out?

the "S" tattoo could be Simone.
The height range is correct
Hair is correct/possible
Eyes for the UID seem vague, but are a possible match
Simone has a mole on her back

Simone was 17 in 1977 when she was last seen, and was born in Jan of 1960, so she was 20 when this murder occurred.

View attachment 323663 View attachment 323664 View attachment 323665

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Yes, Simone was ruled out with CODIS.

Cecile Moch? She is 5ft 3 and around 100 lbs. She was involved in some sort of cult/organization called Sunburst. I don't know if they tattooed, but that could be the S? I think there would be DNA for her too though like Simone?

Cecile Frances Moch – The Charley Project

View attachment 324612 View attachment 324613

I happen to think Cecile should be examined as a possible match for Blairstown's Princess Doe. I can see some likeness between the two (it's mostly the eyebrows and the general shape of the face), though the circumstances would kinda make it seem like a reach. It's also possible that she killed herself in the mountains where her car was found after her disappearance, though. Or maybe one of the people involved in the cult killed her and disposed of her corpse there.

I have no evidence for this, it's my personal theory so it's worth nothing, but I still think AGJD might have been of Slavic descent. Her face features are very East-European.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough. I saw no harm in suggesting possible matches <modsnip>

It does not seem as though there is DNA for Cecile, having gone back and refreshed my memory on her thread. A friend of hers was active there. With regard to a strong resemblance, after some recent well known IDs, I personally am not looking for that "OMG! Looks exactly like her/him!" moment. I think strangulation, beating, death in general compared to posed photos? Very hard to compare. My opinion only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

As a reminder, information from Private Social Media Groups is not permitted. Private means private and WS respects that. Several posts have been removed for sharing information from a private group, and making statements of fact without a MSM source to support the facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back