Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80 *GRAPHIC* #2 - Tammy Corrine Terrell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is an example of what I mean, news source states this:
8newsnow.com will carry livestream coverage
BUT don't add a link to click on so you're left searching for it, then you miss it because you can't find it.

It is very interesting to follow cases,where the victims are getting their name back.
Then,...it is no longer a matter of fatal time moment,when they lost their lives.
It is all about their life,before it was brutally taken away.

So going a bit O/T here,but I still hope that Dutch and German LE,start a DNA research,on a cold unresolved case,a girl founded near a parking lot,and was named after it -Heulmeisje
Heul Girl - Wikipedia

A lot of decades,the investigation was ongoing,about: who she was...her name,..where she came from...and why no one seemed to have reported her missing...?

In 2016 ,Dutch and German LE wanted to do so ,but for some reason this was stalled.
After everything they did to find her roots - Identification by isotopes of human provenancing
CORDIS | European Commission
To no avail.

In the EU,we seemed to have a lot of catching up to do!

So with every ID of a Jane or John Doe,I cheer!

Got a response from news channel (8News), I asked when they will start livestreaming. They just said "It is supposed to start at 11 am."

Offtopic but at the moment, European data protection laws do not allow autosomal DNA and genetic genealogy. LE has some sort of local and international CODIS type databases but that wont help much. And they mostly do MTDNA and YDNA, not nucDNA.

Plus, since most commercial DNA companies are American,there are not many Europeans in their databases.
At this point, it is hard.

It is very interesting to follow cases,where the victims are getting their name back.
Then,...it is no longer a matter of fatal time moment,when they lost their lives.
It is all about their life,before it was brutally taken away.

So going a bit O/T here,but I still hope that Dutch and German LE,start a DNA research,on a cold unresolved case,a girl founded near a parking lot,and was named after it -Heulmeisje
Heul Girl - Wikipedia

A lot of decades,the investigation was ongoing,about: who she was...her name,..where she came from...and why no one seemed to have reported her missing...?

In 2016 ,Dutch and German LE wanted to do so ,but for some reason this was stalled.
After everything they did to find her roots - Identification by isotopes of human provenancing
CORDIS | European Commission
To no avail.

In the EU,we seemed to have a lot of catching up to do!

So with every ID of a Jane or John Doe,I cheer!

Her name was Tammy Corrine Terrell.
Born 4.july 1963. Last seen at a restaurant at Roswell state fare, New Mexico 28. September 1980, in the company of a white man and woman and found a week later in NV. Not a Henderson resident.

Last edited:
Her name was Tammy, was born in 1963, 17 years old at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back