Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some quick research on Mary Kay Radford. It looks like she went by Kay. I think Medlin is her maiden name—in this obit, a "Kay M. Radford" in Augusta is said to have predeceased her mother. Still trying to find a photo (I don't have a Classmates account).

Oh, and here's a random fact: Hilyard Medlin, who appears to have been her father (if she is the Kay referenced in the obit linked above), was a fingerprint expert who testified in the Jeffrey MacDonald murder trial.

http://old.chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2004/05/12/obi_415373.shtml

http://old.chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2000/06/19/met_292043.shtml (reference to her as "Kay")

I wonder who reported her missing—her age is listed as 22-25 in 1974, so *if* she was in a yearbook, it would have probably been earlier than those dates. (If she was 25 in 1974, she would have been in a high school yearbook for 1967 or earlier.) I'm guessing her parents didn't report her missing, because they would know her exact age.

Here they are - Her Junior and Senior photos from the Butler High School (Augusta GA) 1967 and 68 yearbooks:

dc98cf4f-f833-4968-b266-7ad5e1a2d50a.jpg
c1e5bd47-f91a-4188-87d9-5075b09b1f30.jpg

Here they are - Her Junior and Senior photos from the Butler High School (Augusta GA) 1967 and 68 yearbooks:

dc98cf4f-f833-4968-b266-7ad5e1a2d50a.jpg
c1e5bd47-f91a-4188-87d9-5075b09b1f30.jpg

Awesome. Thank you!

She doesn't resemble AGJD, IMO. But this will be useful for comparing her to other UIDs.

Very unlikely that tattoos would be removed and not noticed. This was 1980, so tattoo removal wasn't as easy as it is now, and even now with laser devices, they can't completely remove tattoos without leaving a trace that something was there.

That's true. I just though that they had a very strong facial resemblance. Height is off, too. So not her.

Here are two more MPs from Namus that have no photos, but Arroyo's statistics entered into NAMUS MP side bring them up:

Gabrielle Uralli , age 25, missing Sept. 1978 from Walnut CreekCA
DNA is on file, according to NAMUS. No photo. No dentals, no FPs.
strawberry blond hair, green eyes, 64 inches height, scar on abdomen, speaks with German accent
Gabrielle's car , purse, identification, and personal belongings were located close to the Golden Gate Bridge. It is not clear if she
jumped or not(MOO). It is also not clear if Gabrielle drove the car to the general area of the bridge(MOO). Gabrielle is probably
not Arroyo, but might be worth a shot.
Gabrielle's NAMUS MP page: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22911/29/

The second MP is Angelaquic Benson, age 26, missing from Lakewood, CO since August 28, 1980. No photo. No DNA, no FP, no dental:"currently not available" for DNA, FP, dentals. Height 62 inches.

From Angelaquic's NAMUS page: On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/16996/3/

Both are just slightly older in 1980 than Arroyo's estimated upper age of 24.

Here are two more MPs from Namus that have no photos, but Arroyo's statistics entered into NAMUS MP side bring them up:

strawberry blond hair, green eyes, 64 inches height, scar on abdomen, speaks with German accent
Gabrielle's car , purse, identification, and personal belongings were located close to the Golden Gate Bridge. It is not clear if she
jumped or not(MOO). It is also not clear if Gabrielle drove the car to the general area of the bridge(MOO). Gabrielle is probably

The second MP is Angelaquic Benson, age 26, missing from Lakewood, CO since August 28, 1980. No photo. No DNA, no FP, no dental:"currently not available" for DNA, FP, dentals. Height 62 inches.

From Angelaquic's NAMUS page: On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/16996/3/

Both are just slightly older in 1980 than Arroyo's estimated upper age of 24.

Benson has a bunch of tattoos, that would probably rule her out. But not Gabriele. I would be interested to see a picture of her, but couldn't find one.

All of them have DNA, so it is probably an instant rule out.

If you'd like see manual rule outs, then you can go to my UID blog and search for Arroyo Grande Jane Doe.

Yes, I have seen your blog and I think it's great. Also, Carla Corley was recently added to Arroyo Grande Jane Doe's ruleout list.

Yes, I have seen your blog and I think it's great. Also, Carla Corley was recently added to Arroyo Grande Jane Doe's ruleout list.

Thank you, and thanks for the info! I will be adding it..

I checked the 1969, 70, and 71 yearbooks for several high schools in the vicinity of her father's address (on Young Drive in Augusta), or her mother's church in the same neighborhood.

I couldn't find anyone with the surname Medlin in the yearbooks for any of those schools. There is a male with that surname who attended the Academy of Richmond County from 1965-69, but she is not in the 1970 yearbook for that school, and the other books are unavailable for that era.

Carl, does Kay have a thread?
I live in S.C. now but I am still in the CSRA, and I am not far from Augusta (Savannah river is in my back yard). If you need me to sniff around please let me know.
ETA:
I did not see a thread for Kay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, there is not a thread for Kay. Not much is known about her disappearance, other than that she was last seen in her apartment.

I thought I might try looking through yearbooks to see if I could find a picture of Gabriele Uralli, but according to the City of Walnut Creek, CA website, she left her native Germany and immigrated to the U.S. in 1977. It also says that before she disappeared, she got into an argument with her husband and told him she was going to "jump off a bridge." This information doesn't appear on her NamUs page.

http://www.walnut-creek.org/citygov/depts/police/cold_case_investigations/uralli_missing_person.asp

Seems possible that she could have jumped (MOO).

Wait, where did you read about Kerry being a match for Medocino County JD? I can't find anything, she is still on NamUs and Charley.

I recieved the info from Clark County. They just got word. Kerry's family has been notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx