Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP, Kerry Graham. Now she can be brought home.

Yes she can. My condolences and blessings to Kerry's family.

Godspeed Kerry :angel:

The other girl found with her is still UID?

Yes, awaiting confirmation that she is Francine.

Sorry I did not have time to read through this whole thread but I was wondering if Barbara Ann Bruno has ever been looked into or suggested? View attachment 85231

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3437dfny.html

Hey Jay,
Barbara Ann Bruno was suggested beforeon this thread :) so you aren't the only one to see a similarity. I don't have her on the rule out list that I have kept. BAB's DNA is listed in NAMUS as completed, so that's good. I am happy to send this suggestion over to Clark County to have them run a dna comparison; as dentals and fingerprints for Barbara aren't available per her profile.
There's nothing in her physical/medical description (height/weight/scars/characteristics) that rules her out imo, other than Barbara doesn't appear to have a widows peak hairline in the one photo that we have for her. It is stated that she may have been in route to NY or California when she was last heard from. If she did travel west - it has been thought in the past that perhaps AGJD was a hitchhiker from the east- easy to see how she could have ended up in Vegas.
Maybe others on the thread will have an opinion or know more about Barbara's circumstances. I think Ambercat suggested her initially back in 2013.

The way Bruno has her hair parted, it would disguise the mild widow's peak.

I am convinced that she was a prostitute killed by a pimp. Not a john IMO; because they would have been found by the pimp. Of course, that is possible, though.

I also wonder if she was a victim of human trafficking who may have tried to escape.

Either way it would explain the S tattoo: being a mark from her pimp. So horrible how some of them brand women and girls like cattle :(

I sent an email to Rick Jones (Clark County Coroner Investigator) last night with Barbara Ann Bruno as a suggested possible for AGJD. I will update the thread when I hear back.

New in Namus: Patricia Taylor aged 14-15, missing since 1980 from Oklahoma. Exact date unknown, default of Jan. 1, 1980 is being used.

Namus Link: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31371/29/

Eyes: hazel/green
Hair: red/auburn
Estimated height: 64-68 inches ( 64 inches a little taller than Arroyo, but it is an estimate of Patricia's height.)

There are several pictures of Patricia under "images" on the NAMUS page. I tried to copy /paste her school photo, where she is wearing a pendant: and the one of her wearing a blue shirt, but couldn't get it to paste here.

Circumstances from NAMUS: Patty was sent to live with family in North Dakota, then brought back to Oklahoma to El Reno. From there she was in the care of Owasso Children's Baptist home and the last record they have of her was that she was going from them into Tulsa Oklahaoma DHS custody. We do have an official letter from DHS from 1994 when family was searching then, stating that she'd never been adopted out. That is the last known whereabouts.

No dentals or FP available. DNA sample submitted, tests not complete.

I sincerely hope Patricia is alive and well and living under a married name. In case she is not, I am posting her here as a possible Arroyo Jane match and also cross-posting Patricia in the Walker County Jane Doe thread.

New in Namus: Patricia Taylor aged 14-15, missing since 1980 from Oklahoma. Exact date unknown, default of Jan. 1, 1980 is being used.

Namus Link: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31371/29/

Eyes: hazel/green
Hair: red/auburn
Estimated height: 64-68 inches ( 64 inches a little taller than Arroyo, but it is an estimate of Patricia's height.)

There are several pictures of Patricia under "images" on the NAMUS page. I tried to copy /paste her school photo, where she is wearing a pendant: and the one of her wearing a blue shirt, but couldn't get it to paste here.

Circumstances from NAMUS: Patty was sent to live with family in North Dakota, then brought back to Oklahoma to El Reno. From there she was in the care of Owasso Children's Baptist home and the last record they have of her was that she was going from them into Tulsa Oklahaoma DHS custody. We do have an official letter from DHS from 1994 when family was searching then, stating that she'd never been adopted out. That is the last known whereabouts.

No dentals or FP available. DNA sample submitted, tests not complete.

I sincerely hope Patricia is alive and well and living under a married name. In case she is not, I am posting her here as a possible Arroyo Jane match and also cross-posting Patricia in the Walker County Jane Doe thread.

Wow! She sure looks close!

Her teeth look just like Tina Kemp's.

This was probably suggested earlier in the thread. I tried to search but it gave me an error.

http://news3lv.com/can-you-identify-this-woman-in-a-cold-murder-case-01-19-2016

Can you identify this woman in a cold murder case?
BY CHRISTINE KIM TUESDAY, JANUARY 19TH 2016

KSNV

"One of Clark County's oldest murder mysteries remains a priority for the Henderson Cold Case Unit. A young woman, found dead, lying naked on a Henderson road.

Jane "Arroyo Grande" Doe was one of the reasons Clark County started its cold case project, but 36 years after her murder, she still doesn't have her real name..."

On October 2, 1980, a prizefight boxing match was held between Muhammed Ali and Larry Holmes in Las Vegas. The fight was heavily publicized nation and worldwide and marked Ali's return to the ring. Videos of the fight are available online. The Review-Journal ran ads from the place where the event was held. The ads helpfully showed out-of-town fight goers a map of the surrounding streets and provided parking tips.

From Wikipedia: "The fight took place on October 2, 1980, in Las Vegas, with Holmes easily dominating Ali, who was weakened from thyroid medication he had taken to lose weight. Giachetti called the fight "awful... the worst sports event I ever had to cover". Actor Sylvester Stallone at ringside said it was like watching an autopsy on a man who is still alive.[31] Ali's trainer Angelo Dundee finally stopped the fight in the eleventh round, the only fight Ali lost by knockout. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

I firmly believe Arroyo Jane was brought to Las Vegas from "elsewhere" by "someone/s else" because of this event and the opportunities it presented for "someone/s" to be making a lot of money from her that weekend; maybe not as much money as "someone/s" expected her to bring in.(read between the lines) . Another alternative is that whoever Arroyo was with had bet a lot of money on Ali winning the fight, and that person took their anger out on Arroyo when Ali lost the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx