NV - Jeff German, 69, investigative reporter, stabbed to death, Las Vegas, Sept 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Yes, that would be a huge issue for them!
Gosh, so awful this complete narcissist couldn’t handle being called out for his own despicable choices!

He is such a narcissist. IMO.

Just watched and he makes my skin crawl. After listening to what the prosecutor said about evidence, I would not be surprised if he takes a plea deal if they take the DP off the table. He's toast.

Can't believe his wife was there supporting him. I would already have filed the divorce papers.

Just watched and he makes my skin crawl. After listening to what the prosecutor said about evidence, I would not be surprised if he takes a plea deal if they take the DP off the table. He's toast.

Can't believe his wife was there supporting him. I would already have filed the divorce papers.
ITA! I can’t believe his wife was there either. And WTF, did this moron really think he would get away with this murder?
I luv the way JG’s co-workers said they all immediately pulled together to comb thru his files etc to figure out who murdered him, bc that’s what JG had taught them. Sounds like he was a very honest, hard worker who was very well liked among staff. Such a tragic loss.

ITA! I can’t believe his wife was there either. And WTF, did this moron really think he would get away with this murder?
I luv the way JG’s co-workers said they all immediately pulled together to comb thru his files etc to figure out who murdered him, bc that’s what JG had taught them. Sounds like he was a very honest, hard worker who was very well liked among staff. Such a tragic loss.
I hope this smug man never sees outside a prison wall ever again.
I loved that too. He was just doing his job and telling the truth - something that the alleged perp couldn’t handle clearly.

Former Clark County Public AdministratorRobert Telles, who has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of Las Vegas investigative journalist Jeff German, has been indicted for murder by a grand jury.

Former Public Administrator Robert Telles owns six properties in Nevada and Arkansas with at least $200,000 in equity, records show, but taxpayers are still paying for two attorneys to defend him[.]
Telles filed documentation with the court on Sept. 20 saying he is indigent and requires a public defender despite noting that he and his wife were making $20,500 per month before his arrest and revealing he owns five rental houses. He also owns a house in Las Vegas, property records show, with a Zillow estimate of that house’s value at nearly $600,000.

Last edited:

Former Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles has been temporarily suspended from practicing law, according to a Nevada Supreme Court order that alleges he may have misappropriated client funds this year.
Between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28, Telles withdrew more than $195,000 from an account that is meant to hold client money, said DH, general counsel for the State Bar of Nevada.

“We don’t know where it went exactly,” DH said.

He’s such a scammer, just in general honestly IMO.
But he couldn’t work elsewhere, could he? Would that be allowed?
There’s still other accounts of his being investigated as well.
And Omg to his attorney saying he could do his elected position while behind bars! Lol! Glad that wasn’t allowed.

Last edited:

BBM
Telles, 46, appeared briefly Wednesday before District Judge Michelle Leavitt, who set the trial for April 17.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back