NV - Jeff German, 69, investigative reporter, stabbed to death, Las Vegas, Sept 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Vanessa_Murphy

Hamner objects because it is his opinion.

Judge sustains.

Telles now saying police tried to break him when he was initially detained (before murder arrest).

Mentions police gave him paper suit after taking clothes.

Says he kept asking about family.

“It was a lot.”

At #TellesTrial, defendant testifying that house was in shambles after police were done executing search warrant... when he got home from Summerlin Command. This brings Telles to tears. He is crying, testifying. So is someone in hallway.

As defendant's tears dry up @ #TellesTrial, he says, "I didn't do this thing. They did this to me." He says he has million dollar life insurance policy. "I'm not guilty, I didn't kill Mr. German." "Swat came in and pulled me out." "Det. Jaffe came into the ambulance."

Telles at #TellesTrial says Det. Jappe came onto ambulance to get a confession. That if he pleads guilty, it will all be over. Heavy sighs.

Telles, at #TellesTrial, seems to be arguing he might have tried to kill himself because he wanted family to cash in on $1m insurance policy. But my understanding of such policies is they don't pay out for suicide. Wanted to spare them from the 'circus.' No such luck.

#TellesTrial defendant showing photo of his impounded dark red Yukon Denali. He says he was in jail, does not have photoshop, but that there is worn paint around Telles' windshield, unlike "killer's." Takes aim at certain police testimony by ret. Det. Cliff Mogg.

@kyleJpaine

So "someone" could have flipped the visors up or down before Mr. Mogg took pictures? is this the 'proof' of him not committing the murder he's been talking about?

#TellesTrial defendant asks judge if he can stand up and show jury why he doesn't wear 'name brand shoes.' "I wear lifts in my shoes." "Call it a vanity thing." He is now holding shoes with "built in lifts," that don't slip off someone's feet when being worn.

Telles, at #TellesTrial, shoe in hand, says he's tried, but can't "put a lift in a name brand shoe.”

Telles, at #TellesTrial, says he did not kill German, did not cut up shoes. Did not do much of what police accuse him of in the aftermath of the murder.

Telles, at #TellesTrial, having trouble testifying about certain observations he wants to make about killer -- because prosecutors object frequently to any attempt to make arguments or discuss other witness testimony.

Telles is very polite and deferential to judge today. Let's not forget, when he was representing himself he was often combative and had to have the last word. He also tried to have this judge, Michelle Leavitt, removed from the case.

@kyleJpaine

@Vanessa_Murphy

Says again that he did not kill German.

Telles wants to share observations about the killer.

Objections from prosecutor Chris Hamner…

Judge Michelle Leavitt explaining again he can’t offer opinion…

Says he built own website for campaign.

“After drama with articles started, I felt I had to combat that.”

Claiming he wanted to connect German’s coverage to his website & that’s his reason for searches about German….

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back