DOB Oct 1, 2006
Age Now 15
Sex Female
Race Biracial
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Height 5'1"
Weight 100 lbs

Keira is Biracial. She is Asian and White.

Have you seen this child? Keira Penn

There is not much information. I can't find a single news story other than a mention in the Las Vegas Review from 2022 where she is mentioned along with a growing number of missing from Vegas.

There are mentions as far back as 15 weeks ago on various missing group sites that she is still missing.

I did find a missing poster from a missing in vegas/california group that states she was not at her pick up spot at school.

Another link: Keira Penn - The Polly Klaas Foundation

Attachments

• 383093001_6582481181828305_4063505141819128945_n.jpg
    383093001_6582481181828305_4063505141819128945_n.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 8
She's been missing nearly 2 1/2 years. SMH.
Hoping she is alive and unharmed. Her family probably thinks about her every day and probably still hope she will come home soon. It must hurt very deeply for the loss of this beautiful teen. Prayers for all of them.
Henderson is about 15--20 miles from Las Vegas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Henderson, NV - -
Henderson is a city near Las Vegas, in Nevada. Clark County Museum has exhibits on regional history, and features restored vintage homes. Lion Habitat Ranch is a sanctuary for big cats. To the east, vast Lake Mead is dotted with marinas, and set in a rocky landscape with valleys and trails. Southwest, the Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area includes a petroglyph site with over 300 ancient rock art panels. ― Google
[...]
Population: 331,415 (2022)

Last edited:
Keira Penn has been missing since Jan. 24, 2022. She is now 17 years old. (Courtesy of the Nati ...

Keira Penn has been missing since Jan. 24, 2022. She is now 17 years old. (Courtesy of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)
More than two years ago, Bobby Penn dropped his daughter Keira off at school. But when he returned to pick her up, Keira never showed up.

Keira has been missing ever since. She was one of more than 40 children still missing in Nevada on Saturday as the country recognized National Missing Children’s Day, according to both Nevada Child Seekers and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Was it confirmed she was at school that day?
I see no mention of her mother, is she still alive or are they divorced?

I can't find a profile for her on NamUs.gov nor on the Charley Project, unfortunately.

Was it confirmed she was at school that day?
I see no mention of her mother, is she still alive or are they divorced?

This article mentions her mother. According to the article, her parents divorced and her mother lost custody.

A subpoenaed phone record shows Keira was
communicating with a number that Penn [her father] said belonged to his ex wife’s boyfriend on the day of her disappearance. But after that, Keira went “completely off the grid."

I hope this all means she is safe with her mother and will at the very least contact her father and other relatives as an adult, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back