Identified! NV - Las Vegas, 'Sahara Sue', WhtFem 17-25, UP159, dentures, jewelry, clothes, Aug'79 - Gwenn Marie Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if agency forensic genetic genealogy agency was working on her case?
This was posted in November 2021:
Great news! Sahara Sue is undergoing genetic genealogy. Identifinders International was asking for suggestions for Doe cases to take on & I suggested her & they reached out to her agency and found out it's already happening for her. Yay!
The organization working on her case hasn't been named, but in my opinion, it could be Othram because they have a partnership with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Oh my God! I'm at work, and I just found out! This is great news! Thank you all to those who never gave up on her. This case never left my mind, and driving by that intersection, always gave me the chills. So happy you got your name back, may you fly high now.

There have been some instances were it's been a homicide but the name hasn't been released... or at least hasn't been released so far.
Like Harper Doe comes to mind.
I really have no idea of the actual laws behind releasing names or if it's just a case by case situation, but I would love to hear her name.

This was posted in November 2021:

The organization working on her case hasn't been named, but in my opinion, it could be Othram because they have a partnership with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Also, if Othram is involved they don’t release the identity or story of the identification until law enforcement gives them the OK to do so. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back